𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

CRAZY BLOND CHICKS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifteen, season one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆, I had buried myself into finding a new case for us. While my mind was plagued with the faint reminder that I, Marley Winchester, was once again kidnapped, I tried to not let it itch away at me too much.

And after a week, I finally found something that looked worthy and unnatural. While Sam and Dean were a little skeptical to let me run wild with this, I was insistent. I couldn't go another week locked in a motel room, or sitting at a bar with two grown men who wouldn't even let me get up to go to the bathroom.

   Let's just say, me being kidnapped definitely impacted them more than me. While it's nice to have them watch over me, I'm a baby, and the chances of somebody snatching me again are low. I surely won't be kidnapped for a third time in my life. Right?

   Anyway, on a happier note— kind of— we're walking across the street to investigate the strange death of a girl named Meredith. The only way Sam could think to get into her apartment was to dress like employees of an alarm system company. Me and Dean thought the notion was ridiculous, but here we are, walking into a building in gross coveralls.

   Dean is even carrying a toolbox.

   "You know, I've gotta say Dad and me did just fine without these stupid costumes," Dean complains again. He hasn't stopped complaining since we set off driving. "I feel like a high school drama dork." Dean grins, staring straight at Sam. "What was that play that you did? What was it— Our Town. Yeah, you were good, it was cute."

   "Look, you wanna pull this off or not?"

   "I'm just sayin', these outfits cost hard-earned money, okay?"

   I scoff. "Whose?"

   "Ours. You think credit card fraud is easy?"

   Unsurprisingly, the landlady of the building lets us into Meredith's old place. "Thanks for lettin' us look around," I say, trying to be as polite as possible, but I'm desperate to check the scene. I've been craving a new case since the kidnapping, and I nearly cried in joy when I found this one.

"Well, the police said they were done with the place, so..." We step further into the room, and when Dean shuts the door, I notice the chain is broken. In the living room, blood spots cover the carpet. This is why people shouldn't have freaking white carpets... or carpets for that matter. "You guys said you were with the alarm company?"