EP15

Joong was surprise when he woke up. His room was in a mess, which only indicated that he had his rut. But he didn't wake up during his rut, which was odd. His alpha would usually give way when they were on a break between waves. It would be too tiring for him to hold the front for that long. He was unusually quiet in his head right now. When he caught a whiff of Dunk's scent and how strong it was, Joong started to panic.

"Did you claim him? Did you bite?!" he was practically screaming for his inner alpha to answer. Dunk cannot be his luna, he just can't! 

"No." his inner alpha went into hiding after that one word answer. Joong's response had confirmed what his omega said and he no longer wanted to talk to Joong.

Joong was confused as to why he was so quiet. His inner alpha usually bugged him to no end. He would imagine him bragging to him about how he spent his time with their omega, even though he don't see Dunk as his. Joong just chalked it as being his inner alpha being in one of his mood again.   

***

He didn't know if Dunk was avoiding him or if he was avoiding Dunk. It had been three weeks since he last saw him but he had spoke too soon.

"Pond, look who I brought with me?" Dunk's shout could be heard. He could see Pond walking towards Phuwin before he saw Dunk. It seemed that Pond and Phuwin were getting along well after the attack. 

"I also brought an important guest, her royal highness, Princess Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee" Dunk held his hand out for her. Joong was so done with his dramatic action until he saw her. 

Joong was mesmerized by her

Joong was mesmerized by her. He felt his heart thumping. The scent of cherry blossom blending in with jasmine and Bulgarian Rose just hit the right note for him. 

"You might want to close your jaw, love." He heard Dunk whispered to his ear. He glared at him as he chuckled. 

"The best seat in the house, your highness." Prim hits Dunk playful for making fun of her. She wasn't any royalty. She was just a Phuwin's cousin that decided to visit after their trip to France. Though she is the Tangkabodee clan alpha's daughter. 

Joong was surprised when Dunk gave his seat beside him to her. He sat between her and Phuwin. He was even more surprised when Dunk acted normal and help them bridge the gap, finding commonalities between them. Once he felt that they could hold a conversation on their own, he switched him attention to Pond and Phuwin.  Khaotung's eyes narrowed at what he saw. Dunk noticed that Khaotung was glaring at him. He could lip read when he saw his lips move to the words that he wanted to see him alone after this. 

***

Khaotung slammed the door to his home office door after the both of them went in. 

"Don't you dare think I don't know what you are doing!" Khaotung said as he pointed the finger at Dunk.

"Phi, it's time. 2 more weeks and the contract ends." Dunk said as a matter of fact. 

"So what? If he likes you then it doesn't matter whether there is a contract or not." Khaotung hands were on his hips as he said.

"His inner alpha likes me, he doesn't. It's not going to work. Prim is the best omega out there. She is clean and what Joong wants in a luna." Dunk tried to persuade Khaotung. 

"You're the omega that is best for him. He likes you, he just doesn't know it." Dunk sighed, not believing a word that Khaotung said.

"We'll use this 2 weeks to prove it. If he falls in love with that Prim within this 2 weeks then I have no words, but if he doesn't, you stay." Dunk nodded. He had a sense of déjà vu when he shook hands with Khaotung. 

As sad as it was, Dunk was pretty certain he would win the bet.

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: early update since it's the weekend.

have to be honest, I now know why I never thought of writing this kind of theme, I've already mellowed it out and keeping some parts of my usual writing with inner alpha to balance it out...but I still feel like throttling/ strangling the Joong in this series🤣🤣. So I can't imagine if I really wrote a full fledge enemies to lovers kinda theme with 1 party becoming the victim at one point before they can be lovers.

There were a few request for it... but I think it may take a while for me to get there if I ever get there. If I do, it may not be exactly what u want or with the intensity that you want. 🥺🥺
Forgive me if I don't at all... it just mean I can't😅😅