EP 19

Joong saw pictures of Pond and Phuwin's mating ceremony splashed across the front page of the newspaper. 

It was the biggest wedding of the century since Pond is his second in command and Phuwin had been doing well in his own right for his clan

It was the biggest wedding of the century since Pond is his second in command and Phuwin had been doing well in his own right for his clan. With how Dunk had been helping him out and the revenue that the projects had been bringing in, it was lucky that Aydin clan now had some relation with the Tangsakyuen clan before they become competitors.  

Khaotung and him were knocking the Tangsakyuen clan house door to see how the newly mated were. Both of them had missed the wedding due to clan related issues but their gift more than made up for their absence when the media caught wind of it. A plot of land that belonged to the Aydin clan was priceless. Every other clan knew then that they shouldn't mess with the Tangsakyuen clan nor Pond because of the value of that gift. 

Pond had greeted them happily with a hug and welcomed them in. Joong was confused when he saw someone in the wheelchair finishing his breakfast along with Phuwin. 

"You are First, right? Dunk's brother?" First was surprised that a stranger recognized him. Joong was confused as to how Khaotung knew about him. 

"Dunk talks about you all the time. I'm Khaotung from the Aydin clan. This is my hia, Joong Archen Aydin, the clan alpha of our clan." Khaotung introduced himself. First wai-ed towards them before Joong waved off the formality.  

"Oooh, you are the P'Khaotung that Dunk mentioned. He said you took care of him when he was helping out in the Aydin clan. Thank you for taking care of my nong." He had remembered Dunk spoke fondly of him and how he thought First would definitely like him if they ever were to meet. 

"Where is Dunk?" Joong asked when he realized that Dunk was nowhere to be seen. He had dreaded to see him but he was also curious why he wasn't around when everyone was here.

"Dunk is being stationed overseas now. He won't be back for a few years." Joong eyed Pond after listening to First's explanation. Something didn't feel too right. He clearly remembered that Dunk was handling the project that was located in Thailand. That project alone will take a few years according to Prim. Khaotung noticed the tension in his brother, so he decided to take First out before he gets caught in the crossfire.