EP 24 🔞🔞

4 years later...

Joong sighed as he massaged his neck trying to release the tension after a long day at work. He was surprised when the clan house was quiet. It had not been this quiet since they had pups. 

"Clan alpha." Mark, his butler greeted with respect. 

"Where is everyone?" 

"Master First and Master Khaotung had brought the young masters out. Clan luna came back half an hour before and is probably in the bedroom." Joong nodded at what he said. Dunk was probably in the showers.  

He was surprised when he opened the door to their bedroom to find that it was dark. The moment he closed the door, there was a flurry of movement and he was tied to the chair before he knew it. Dunk had switched on the soft lights before sitting on his lap. He chuckled at how it was a reverse of their first official meet. He shook his head at how his omega still had it within him after the pups. 

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end, love?" he traced patterns on his chest. 

"I admit, I was wrong." It had Dunk grinning.

"And have you been a good alpha recently? Should you be rewarded or punished?" Dunk whispered huskily.  

"Rewarded, of course." Joong grinned as he tried to give him the innocent puppy eyes look. 

" Really? Reward it is then." Joong waited in anticipation as his omega slowly took off his his shirt and stepped out of his pants. All he was in was a male omega g-string that had Joong's blood flowing south. He felt his shaft straining against the confinement of his pants. 

"Excited, aren't you, alpha?" Dunk asked as his finger glide across his shaft on top of his pants.

"omega...." Joong moaned. Dunk chuckled. Joong could very well break free from the restraints on his hand but he was still willing to play Dunk's game so he decided to cut him some slack and took off his pants. His shaft bounced up, slapping Dunk on the cheek as it seek attention from Dunk. Joong moaned when he felt Dunk licking the slit on the tip of his shaft before he sucked on the head. 

"Omega....ahh..." He felt the heat from Dunk's mouth as he slowly took his shaft in. The delicious heat as he worked his way up and down his shaft, his tongue drawing patterns on it. He couldn't stop the moan when he felt the tip of his shaft hit the back of his throat. He felt Dunk massaging his knot. Joong's arched his neck at the sensation. 

He made the mistake of looking down at his omega, taking the view of him in after. He looked at the curve of his beautiful back. down to the sexy g-string and towards those round globes, that's when he noticed something sticking out between them. He broke free from his restrains. He stopped Dunk from his ministration. He looked so beautiful with his swollen lips that he had to kiss him. He carried him to his bed and all Dunk could focus on was how Joong was exploring every part of his mouth with his tongue. He didn't notice how his alpha had taken off his underwear and how his arms were no longer free as he was cuffed to the bedpost along with his knees, exposing him to his alpha. 

"What is this, omega?" Joong asked huskily as he found the controller on the bedstand. 

"Alpha no....ahhh..." Dunk moaned as he turned the intensity further. Dunk squirmed with nowhere out of it as the vibrator in his channel massaged his sweet spot relentlessly with greater intensity. Joong watched as his omega writhed. The moment he turned it on to max he watched his omega arched off the bed as he came. Dunk panted as he came down from his high. The loud squishing sound could be heard as he attempt to take vibrator out but only push it back in.

"Alpha..." Dunk moaned as Joong continue to thrust the vibrator within him. 

"Who has been a naughty omega, hmm?" Joong chuckled but his pupils dilate at the sight of his omega's wanton look.