[EP13] Interlude: PondPhuwin

Ever since Phuwin chose to get to know Pond all over again, he had gained a new perspective of him. Once the veil of prejudice and biases lifted, he finally saw Pond as the gentle alpha that he truly is. But Phuwin finds it awkward now. Like he no longer know how to interact with him. Dunk chuckled at his helpless "brother" and decided to help ease the process. He would bring Pond over or he would invite the both of them out for lunch or dinner. He would invite them for movies but ditched them in the middle of it, claiming that Joong was demanding as usual. The both of them were used to it by then. Dunk would always start the conversation but once they warm up, he would leave. 

"Maybe we should cut Dunk some slack, let's go for a drink before he feels that he needs to play cupid again." Phuwin suggested when he noticed how tired Dunk had been recently. Pond grinned and nodded to his idea. His inner alpha beamed that their omega would initiate an outing. Pond had secretly told him that it was date. They will treat it as a date though Phuwin didn't say so. His inner alpha couldn't agree more.  

"Better take a pic as evidence so he don't drag us out thinking we are playing him." Pond chuckled, agreeing that it would be something that Dunk would do.  

Phuwin laughed at the amount of different love emoticons that Dunk can send and showed it to Pond

Phuwin laughed at the amount of different love emoticons that Dunk can send and showed it to Pond. But all Pond noticed was the way Phuwin laughed his heart out. It was truly a beautiful sight. He wished that he could take a picture of it. But all he had now was the picture that Phuwin sent to Dunk. He will make sure that Dunk sends it to him if Phuwin doesn't. Dunk, his best friend, had never disappointed him thus far.

After months of dancing around each other with Dunk mediating, they were finally able to hold a conversation on their own. They had known that they both like music and play musical instruments. Their interest really wasn't that far off. They were both surprised when they had talked well into the night. Phuwin was more than a little tipsy with the amount of alcohol he drank. He was asleep on the way back, while Pond drove. Pond couldn't help but feel a sense of déjà vu when he carried Phuwin back to his bed. Phuwin was groggy but conscious when he felt his bed underneath him. He grabbed hold of Pond's hand, pulling him towards him. Sudden flashes of memories came to him when his face was mere inches away from him. He repeated the words that came to him,

"Ja muk meung gor dtuk (You have a tall nose)" His finger slides down Pond's nose.