EP 17

Khaotung saw how smitten Joong was with Prim. He was willing to play dirty when needed. He had blocked each chance for Joong to meet Prim. He knew Dunk had not interfered since that night. He was busy working on a new project for Phuwin. No matter how hard he tried, he knew he had lost the moment the tabloid caught wind of it. Their photos were on the front page. His brother had went on an ice cream date with Prim. 

Joong had a dreamy smile when he saw it, Khaotung had to hold in every fiber in his body to not smack his older brother

"Did you even think what it would mean for Dunk? You had announced to the world that he is your omega in courting and your future luna and now you get caught with her?! Can you please think with your head and not your knot!" Khaotung was fuming. The fact was Joong had not thought of Dunk since the last time he saw him. Even Pond was giving him the evil eye before he switched on the TV to see what the media was saying about this new development. 

Joong paled when Dunk was swamped by dozens of reporters. Dunk tried his best to calm them down. 

"Did you see the latest picture of your alpha with an omega?"

"Did he cheat on you or did you cheat on him?"

"What did you do for the Aydin Clan Alpha to abandon you?

"What makes you an undesirable omega?" 

Question after question thrown at Dunk, one nastier than the last. Joong regretted not taking better precaution. He should have break it clean before going out with Prim. 

"Jai yen yen( please calm down), you have channels better than mine. You should have known that I haven't been staying with Clan Alpha Aydin for some time before he met khun Prim. We have parted on favourable terms. It was too hard to maintain a long distance relationship with the amount of overseas work that I do." That prompted the reporters to ask more questions. 

Since when did Dunk move out? Why didn't he know? He had been avoiding him after his rut and after meeting Prim, all his mind was on her scent. He paid no attention to Dunk.   

"Yes, I do know khun Prim. Khun Prim is the omega daughter of clan alpha Tangkabodee. Taan Tangsakyuen's cousin. I introduced them to each other." Dunk smiled. Everyone started to ask more about that since that clan was renown but they were based in France.

"Come here my media friends, let me tell you why it won't be a long distance relationship between Clan Alpha Aydin and Omega Tangkabodee. Taan Tangsakyuen has an amazing project with them that is coming up, based right here in Thailand." Dunk started to promote their latest project and when their launch date was. The three of them watched as how Dunk strategically maneuvered the conversation to his work.   

"Huh... You really did introduce the right person for the job, Pond. I think Phuwin must be extremely happy for hiring him. He is really good." Khaotung commented as how noticed how Dunk avoided all the chaos, have his name intact and promoted his latest project. All at a go. Pond just shook his head. That was Dunk Natachai for you.