EP 18

Khaotung was gushing at Dunk's photos on instagram.

"Look how bold my Dunk Dunk is." Khaotung chuckled at the caption he put. 

"Ohoo, who is this?" Khaotung showed Pond but Joong could obviously see it from where he was

"Help me run a background check on him. My Dunk Dunk should meet a better alpha this round." Pond saluted. He promised to run a thorough background check on the guy. Joong glared at Khaotung for what he implied. Khaotung acted nonchalant. Joong reminded himself that he'll be meeting Prim later so he should forget about Dunk and whatever attitude his brother was giving him. 

***

When Joong sent Prim back after their meal and wanted to lay a sniff kiss on her cheek, she shied away. She claimed it's too early in their relationship. It was then he realized that it wasn't a social norm but a habit of Dunk's. He shook his head. He didn't know why he felt that something was missing in the relationship. She is the omega that he envisioned himself to have since young. Prim is exactly how he thought a clan luna should be. It was ironic that that was how she was named- prim and proper. He should be happy right? But why did he feel that something is missing?

Thoughts of Dunk's weird antics ran through his mind. He didn't know why he misses him. He missed how he teases him, how he keeps him guessing . He missed how he would call him love each time he sees him, how he would lean into him, giving him sudden hugs, pecks on the cheek or sniff kisses. Flashes of memories when Dunk greeted him, calling him love ran through his mind- when he is back for a meal, when he came home at an odd time, when he would suddenly appear and it became an odd date. Joong tried to push those thoughts away. He tried to think of Prim. Prim is his omega, his luna!

His mind had been so quiet since his rut that he had forgotten that inner alpha exist. 

"She not omega mine! Joong bully omega mine. Omega mine gone!" His voice boomed in his mind. Though his inner alpha was shouting, all he heard was the emotion behind it. He had never heard his inner alpha this heartbroken. He knew who he was talking about, there was only one person that he had in mind from the very beginning. He felt sorry for him but he don't like Dunk that way. He don't.