Chapter 30: Outgunned & Outnumbered

Sangria: "Hmph, why are they here?"

DJ: "I ain't know. Looks like we gotta put aside the fight for a bit. We're all on their wanted list"

Husk: "Fuck yeah, I'm famous"

AJ: "I mean, if you were hitting their supply lines and killing their troops, it adds up"

The SIC army halts and the 3 figures move forward

Husk: "Well then, looks like we get to smash some skulls in"

The man speaks in an Australian accent

C####: "Well mates, lookie here. We got lucky today"

The red streaked haired girl speaks in a normal American accent

A####: "A big bounty indeed. We found the 3, plus that 4 means bonus. And iI'm guessing whoever he's with too. They look like some freaks"

The catgirl speaks in an Asian accent towards the group

B#####: "I assume you know who we are. Now we can do this the easy way.."

C####: "Or my vote"

The man pulls out his pistol

C####: "The hard way"

Sangria: "No ones going nowhere. You have no right to speak to me especially that way"

AJ: "As if imma let ya'll bitches put ya'll hands on me again"

A####: "Have it your way"

Dired: "This ain't Burger Queen"

The girl with red raises her scythe at the group and all the SIC forces begin charging

Husk: "Leave the small fry to us, we're a bit beat up from the fight"

Husk, Sangria and Reaper jump off to take on the soldiers

AJ: "Assholes"

Dired: "I knew they would have pulled something like this eventually"

The 3 charge through the center of the army, cutting a path to the oracle. Husk and Sangria cover them and prevent the soldiers from taking them out. DJ kicks soldiers out the way, Dired stabs some and AJ cuts some. Eventually they reach the Oracle and prepare a fighting stance. The 2 groups make eye contact.

C####: "I love the hard way"

B#####: "This is your last chance to surrender"

AJ: "Go stuff that sword up your ass"

The catgirl is annoyed and immediately takes out her katana and charges for AJ. He jumps out of the way and engages in battle. Dired charges at the girl with the red hair and begins a battle. DJ stares down the man.

Cleat: "Before I kick your ass, I'm Cleat, that's Bridge and Aftie. I'm on the Oracle for a reason. But I'm a generous man from Sydney. You might as well give up"

DJ: "Geez, you don't shut up"

Bridge parries AJ with her Katana. In the background, Cleat is sent into the air and DJ is following him to hit him with another kick. Bridge takes out another katana and duel wields them. AJ quickly realizes this and jumps back as Bridge is about to swing her next sword. Bridge jumps and dives towards AJ but AJ parries her with his greatsword. She then jumps back. She then closes in for another set of strikes in which AJ blocks them all. AJ after this series of strikes decides to take to the offensive. He runs at her with his greatsword. Bridge anticipates and prepares to block this. When the swords make contact, Bridge is sent back by the force of the strike. AJ then prepares to strike her again before she jumps out of the way.