Confessions of a gay Disney prince ☠💯

Author: JeddieJay

Updates!

🍍So Jay's account and backup account both have been blocked from wattpad

🍍So Jay's account and backup account both have been blocked from wattpad. He is not coming back here.
And please do not publish or read his books here if you find them.

He strictly said he doesn't allow it. And doesn't want wattpad to profit from him anymore as they did him pretty dirty It's understandable.

Now you can find him and this book on Archive of our own.
His username is JAYJAYDRAY.

The book is there and complete.🍍

Guys! I love this book! You seriously Genuinely 😉 need to read it! It is bomb. I was so torn between reading it or not for Years. Like it's written like a movie script. Kind of different from what I like and am used to. Plus it's soo long! But I made it. And LOVED IT. and it's so much worth your time. It'll change your mind. Like give it a try. At least the first few chapters.

It's one of the biggest gems when it comes to Larry books. It's EPIC. breathtaking. Special.
Truly one of a kind.

"You're way off here, darling, because there is no gay in dis-nay, nor will there ever be. You're not a damsel. You're just in distress but I won't be saving you. Save yourself."