Bucket list

esmeralik1D

Hello everyone!!

So I've been wanting to make this book for a while.

I'm happy I finally made it.

⚠️ This is not Larry related.
Nor is it about fanfictions.

This is for all the books lovers around here who are searching for the next great book to read.

⚠️I take recommendations as well. So feel free to dm me your favourite books.

The same goes for Larry books. You are always welcome :)

⚠️You have to keep in mind most of the books are mainly  going to have women oriented topics.

I've made this book from my personal point of view as a 'woman'.

⚠️But of course besides some "female predominant" books there's a book in here for every kind of person.

Whoever you are. We're in 2020 there's no boundaries, no lines to differ each and everyone of us.
So to each their own.
I personally think men can learn a lot about female mentality by reading some of the books I'm going to list. And vice versa.

⚠️This is going to include all genres.
From thrillers, self-help,  romance, recipes, sewing, comedy to poetry.
You name it. It's there.

Books for all kind of moods and people.

⚠️From new authors to Nobel Price winners and all the geniuses to ever walk this earth.
This book will include all generations and types of authors.

Old greek authors, Shakespeare,  to millennials.

So buckle up and get ready get your mind blown away :)

⚠️I have to add that there's going to be some VERY "unusual" books.
With "unorthodox" topics.
Added just for the fun of it.
Because why not?

Some books are just very helpful not added in here because they are mindblowing.

But enjoyable and you might thank me later for the infos ;)

We all have different tastes. So I'm sure each one of you will find your holy grail in here.