How to use Archive of Our Own?

Hello everyone!

I have had a lot of people coming to me, asking me what A03 was or that they didn't know how to use the site.

So I decided to make a " tutorial " just to show you the basics.
It's pretty easy to be honest.

👉 It's available on phones, laptops or whatever you are using.

This is only going to be a basic tutorial.
Just the things I personally use.

👉🏻 Now let's start with the basics.
What is A03?

Archive of Our Own is a nonprofit open source site for fanfictions and other fanworks contributed by the users.

The site was created in 2008 by the Organization for Transformative Works and went into open beta in 2009.
As of May 2020, Archive of Our Own hosted 6 million works in over 36,700 fandoms.

👉🏼 What I like about this app is that you can litteraly publish anything. Anything you want. No matter how sensitive the topic is , as long as you put the warnings for it.

There's no sensory. They won't delete your work. Unlike certain apps. 👀
*if you know, you know*

👉🏽 I love reading on that site.
It has a very varied types of works.
The authors are also really good.
On a professional level.

No diss to anyone but they are more mature and dedicated to their writting than most authors you can find here.

Just stating a fact.

I am aware that there's also a lot of good authors in here as well.
I write here too.
So don't get offended.

👉🏾● There is no app for it:
All you need to do is search for "Archive of our Own" on Ecosia, Google or any browsing app that you are using at the moment.

👉🏾● There is no app for it:All you need to do is search for "Archive of our Own" on Ecosia, Google or any browsing app that you are using at the moment

👉🏿● You should get "invited":
That means creating an account on A03.
It isn't necessary at all.
But some books are private , making them only accessible to people who have an account.
Those books will have a "lock" on them.