Book n 2

Hello everyone!

You can go to my profile and get all the Larry books I have in my library.
It's all organised in alphabetic order.

But here's the thing, there's a lot of crappy book in there.
Believe me I've read them. But I've still decided to put them in there, It's like a little collection.

I'm not being mean. Just honest.
I write too.
And Defintely don't think too high of myself.

But for those who've been around long enough, you know what I'm talking about.
The kind of books that makes you want to strangle yourself and bang your head agaisnt the wall to death.

Like you feel like you've wasted the precious time of your life, you could've spend reading a good book.

Books without any plot.
That doesn't follow what it says and things keeps changing every chapter.
Where the story goes so fast you barely had time to blink. And BAM they're already a couple.
Books without punctuations.
Books that have so many mistakes you want to peel your skin off out of frustration.
Books that looks like the author is just going on an endless nonsensical rant.
Books with crazy situation that even aliens can't come up with.

You get the point...

So to save you from those situations I've decided to create these recommendation books. I've read each of these books. And I even review the good ones.

But this book is soon reaching 200 posts.
Which means I won't be able to post recommendations once I reach the 200th post.

I still have a few posts left but I'm saving those for some future incredible books I'll find.
So stay tuned for that ;)

So don't delete this one.
Add it to your library so you get notified everytime I post.
It's easier that way.

This is my first recommendation book and I'm planning on shifting the "good" books onto my second one.

They are still great.
Really good writing.
Fun time reading.
I only add the best.
And I read each books before adding them.

But they aren't as mind blowing and unique as those I plan on keeping here.

I want to reserve this one for the "HOLY GRAIL" of Larry books.

I've already made the second book.
It already has around 90 books on it.
So go check it out.

Love you All!
🖤🖤🖤

esmeralik1D

Best Larry Stylinson Books 2 🦔🐸