Guess who's in charge...

Author: payneslittlewhoran

When Harry, an innocent, 20 year old boy with no social life, finds himself applying for a job to work at Louis Tomlinson's record label, Tomlinson Talents Inc. He has no idea that he will end up being the personal assistant to a 29 year old billionaire who enjoys making his life a living hell. Suddenly, Harry's life is no longer boring. Peppermint Starbucks in the middle of summer. Bringing him munchies at 1 AM And doing pushups in front of the entire board are just a few of Louis Tomlinson's torture tactics. But... What if his steely eyes start to soften, and his resolve begins to break down rather quickly. What can Louis do then? Especially when the other doesn't really want anything to do with relationships. LOOK! Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL THIS IS A TOP! LOUIS STORY BUT THERE IS INFERENCES WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT BOTTOMING OR GETS EATEN OUT TO TURN HARRY ON! WARNING- THIS BOOK HAS SEVERAL INTENSE, GARPHIC SCENES, BOTH SEXUAL AND VIOLENT, THERE IS SCENES OF: Blackmail, rape threats, rape, sexual abuse, molestation, mentions of childhood molestation, death-no major character- , guns, kidnappings, car crashes, and incestual molestation and incestual rape.