Me Before Lou 🍁 🔞

By esmeralik1D

This one is mine.
But God !
I love it so much!
(Sounds narcissistic 😅, but It's not.
It's just, I love the original book so damn much. Because who didn't like ME BEFORE YOU?
And this is the book I am the most proud of.)

They had nothing in common until love gave them everything to loose . . .

Louis Tomlinson was just an ordinary boy , living an ordinary life, with a steady boyfriend, close family and friends, who had never set foot out of his little town.

His peaceful life turns into rollercoaster when he takes a badly needed job , working for a bitter man, who is wheelchair bound after an accident.

Louis is thrown into a world filled with darkness, mystery and lies, unprepared for all the dirty secrets the castle walls were hiding beneath their squeaky clean exterior.

Acerbic, moody, bossy and embittered, Harry Styles just cannot stand the bubbly and talkative little man his mom got to look after him.

But Louis refuses to let it get to him and sets his mind on showing the bitter man that, no matter what , life was still worth living.

If only he wasn't running out of time . . .

☡☢☡
DISCLAIMER:
Graphic languages,
Alcohol/drug use
Explicit sexual content.
Self harm and depressing thoughts.