Chapter 6

Su Yu woke up with a start. Under Shen Shiqian's eyes, his earlobes slowly turned red.

What did he do.

He actually stretched out his tongue to lick the cat strip in front of him! !

"No, I'm not..."

Su Yu was so confused that his tongue seemed to be tied up.

He doesn't want this.

It's just that his attention is easily distracted.

Being attracted by the cat strips, I forgot that I was still in human form.

He even forgot that Shen Shiqian was in front of him.

Su Yu didn't seem to be good at words. He hesitated for a long time without making it clear.

The pink tip of the tongue that was spit out just now is sometimes curled, sometimes straight, and soft, like a kitten's cute tongue.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple rolled, and his tone was joking, "What is it?"

Su Yu lowered his head, fearing that Shen Shiqian would see something, "I didn't know this was a snack only for cats."

Shen Shiqian asked I think he is an idiot.

Better than exposing the secret that he was a sperm kitten.

I just don't know if Shen Shiqian will believe him.

Su Yu felt nervous and his long white fingers curled up.

He grasped the cat strip in his hand tightly.

Shen Shiqian uttered one word: "Stupid."

"Why do you call me stupid?" One second, Su Yu thought you could scold him casually, but the next second he couldn't help but refute Shen Shiqian.

He can feel that he is a fool in his heart, but he does not allow others to say that to him.

Shen Shiqian glanced at him, "The cat strips were brought to you, and you thought they were snacks for you. If you don't think you are stupid,"

Su Yu retorted wordlessly.

Staring with the little kitten in the grass.

It's obviously a snack that can be given to him.

The stupid person is Shen Shiqian.

The unenlightened little kitten had no idea what they were arguing about.

"Meow~"

His eyes were still staring at the half cat strip in Su Yu's hand.

Stick out the little red tongue.

Su Yu curled his lips, brought half of the cat strip to the kitten's mouth, and fed it carefully.

When he stared at the kitten, his eyes were wide open, full of concentration, and his pupils were like beautiful glass beads, exuding a bright luster.

The fingers stick out from the cuffs, they are white and thin, so slender that they can be completely covered with a big palm.

Shen Shiqian looked at him and asked, "Is it fun?"

Su Yu lied: "Yeah."

It's not fun.

He also wanted to have a taste.

Su Yu's expression showed that he was unhappy. He squatted on the ground, his head drooped, and he weakly held the cat strip in his hand.

After feeding, I still looked at the empty cat strip packaging bag.

Shen Shiqian automatically interpreted his look as - he hadn't played enough with the kitten yet.

Feeding is over.

Su Yu wanted to stand up and leave this sad place as soon as possible.

The next second, he was caught off guard and was grabbed by Shen Shiqian's arm!

Su Yu: "!!"

Shen Shiqian took out a new cat strip from his pocket, grabbed Su Yu's arm, and said, "Open your mouth."

Shen Shiqian had a ruthless aura all over his body, and pinched his fingers with obvious bones. That unopened cat strip.

There was a condescending look on that handsome face, with an uninhibited smile on his lips.

Su Yu was stunned for a moment, and smelled the fragrant smell of cat strips on the tip of his nose.

Without thinking, he followed Shen Shiqian's voice and opened his mouth.

Shen Shiqian stuffed the cat strip between his teeth, with lazy eyes and a bad attitude.

He didn't do it lightly or hard, and pushed the cat strip towards Su Yu's mouth, as if he found it amusing.

The fingertips touched Su Yu's beautiful lips.

Su Yu was afraid that the cat strip would fall to the ground, so he subconsciously opened his mouth and bit the plastic bag of the cat strip.

The red tip of the tongue is vaguely visible.

The two accidentally looked at each other for two seconds.

Su Yu was stunned, looking at Shen Shiqian's playful black eyes and the corners of his lips that were half-smiling.

Suddenly, my tailbone felt numb, my calf went weak, and I almost fell to the ground.

Why...the tail wants to come out.

Su Yu held back the scream that almost escaped and quickly turned his face to the other side.

Shen Shiqian sneered, "Su Yu, are you really stupid or are you pretending to be stupid?"

"I gave you a cat strip and you actually opened your mouth to bite it. You weren't a cat in your last life, were you?"

Shen Shiqian's eyes fell on Su From the side of Yu's face, he could see him biting the packaged cat strip, and the Adam's apple on his neck was rolling.

Suddenly, Shen Shiqian realized what he was staring at and whose arm he was grabbing -

"Grass."

What did he do.

Why does it sound like homosexuality?

Su Yu didn't know what Shen Shiqian was thinking.

All he knew was that Shen Shiqian was stuffing the cat strip into his mouth like he was playing with a kitten a second ago.

The next second, he turned into the usual disgusted person.

Su Yu was at a loss, his body was very stiff, and he did not dare to look up at Shen Shiqian.

Although he does not understand human emotions, he can easily feel the emotions of others.

He could feel that Shen Shiqian didn't hate him just now, but now he seemed to hate him again.

When you don't hate him, you will kindly give him a delicious cat strip.

When you hate him, you probably don't want to give it to him.

It hurts my lower back.

But the tail doesn't feel like it wants to pop out.

Su Yu released his teeth and spat out the unopened cat strips.

Hesitated again and again.

He lowered his eyes, reluctantly took one end of the cat strip and handed it to Shen Shiqian.

"Shen Shiqian, if you regret giving it to me, just take it back."

Shen Shiqian was still thinking about homosexuality.

Caught off guard, he saw Su Yu carefully bringing the cat strip back to him.

Suddenly I felt that it was ridiculous to be obsessed with homosexuality at this time.

It was obvious that Su Yu didn't understand anything.

Still looking at him with that innocent and uneasy look.

"I'll let you play."

Shen Shiqian put away his disgusted expression for a second, looked at Su Yu with lazily lowered eyes.

He thinks gay men are disgusting, and the guy once secretly filmed him naked. The man who took the photo made him so disgusted that he couldn't eat.

He also heard from others that Su Yu was stalking his freshman roommate. The person said that Su Yu was like a white lotus, weak and innocent on the surface, but actually a gay man who was good at manipulating people's hearts.

Therefore, from the moment he moved into the dormitory, he remained indifferent to Su Yu and did not believe in the soft and cute character created by Su Yu.

As long as Su Yu didn't recruit him, he planned to get along with Su Yu just as they were.

But now, looking at Su Yu's face.

Shen Shiqian changed his view. Su Yu was not the kind of person described by the other party.

And not all homosexuals will be like that perverted stalker, Su Yu is different.

"I'm sorry," Shen Shiqian said without changing his expression, as if he had regained some composure, "I did something wrong just now. If I scared you, I apologize to you."

Su Yu had never heard Shen Shiqian say sorry, and his whole body was full of emotion. stunned.

Her eyelashes fluttered, and her big eyes flickered as she looked at Shen Shiqian.

The little devil in his heart raised the steel fork and waved it around triumphantly!

Shen Shiqian, tell me what you did wrong!

Shen Shiqian, your apology is not sincere. You have to say sorry to me a second time! !

The little devil in Su Yu's heart was roaring, but he heard himself reply quietly: "It doesn't matter."

Before he finished speaking, Su Yu turned his head away, pretending that he was not that easy to talk to.

The two of them have never had such a harmonious atmosphere, as if they just met each other today.

Su Yu suddenly wanted to ask why Shen Shiqian hated him before.

Can you stop hating him in the future?

Just like giving him a cat strip today, be a good friend to him.

But before Su Yu could ask, Shen Shiqian left.

Su Yu stared at the kitten blankly for a while, then pursed his lips and said, "Ah, why did you just leave?"

He hesitated for a while, then tore open the wrapping paper of the cat strip.

When no one was looking, he stuck out his tongue and licked it.

The kitten tilted its head and called out: "Meow?"

It expressed confusion and did not understand what Su Yu was talking about.

While Su Yu was slurping cat strips, he said, "That classmate just now is my roommate Shen Shiqian. He is very handsome, right?"

Cough cough.

Shen Shiqian did that to him.

Why does he just remember how handsome other people are? !

Su Yu squatted like a mushroom umbrella.

He tried his best to ignore the fact that Shen Shiqian was handsome and continued to mutter: "He seemed to hate me before. He talked to everyone but not me."

"I didn't pay much attention, I know. "I can't make everyone like me. I can only make friends with people who like me."

"But he was able to give me the cat strip today, which makes me a little happy."

No human has ever seen him sprout a tail. No human had ever given him snacks for kittens, and Shen Shiqian was the first one.

The little cat didn't understand what Su Yu was talking about, but it only knew that the cat strips on Su Yu's hands were delicious.

It raised its paw and pounced on Su Yu.

Su Yu immediately raised his hand to prevent it from touching, and said resentfully: "No, you just ate a whole cat strip, this is mine."

The kitten: "Meow~"

Okay QAQ.

The little kitten, who had eaten and drank enough, lay comfortably on the grass and rolled around lazily.

Su Yu lingered and ate the cat strip in his hand.

I don't know why, but I suddenly remembered the scene of Shen Shiqian feeding this kitten just now.

The fingers are deliberately raised.

It made the kitten spin around in a bad way.

Fortunately, Shen Shiqian didn't know that he was a cat that became a spirit.

Otherwise, I would definitely hold up the cat strip like I did when playing with a kitten, deliberately luring him and watching him jump up and down!

Su Yu was so happy in his heart.

Suddenly, my whole body felt a little hot. The warm feeling started from my lower back and gradually heated up my cheeks.

He didn't think anything was wrong at first.

Until the fluffy tail refused to obey and popped up from behind the butt...

The kitten straightened up, blinked curiously, and swayed its tail, "Meow?!"

Meow, human, why do you have a tail? !

Su Yu was horrified.

The afternoon class is about to begin.

Su Yu hid in the grass, his amber pupils shrinking in waves, the ends of his eyes turned red due to the stimulation of estrus, and he let out a soft groan from his throat.

The tail moves from side to side.

I can't take it back.

Su Yu's eyes were red, and he suppressed his anxiety. He turned on his mobile phone and saw a dense number of messages coming out of the dormitory group.

[Shang Yang: Where is Su Yu? It's almost time for class, why haven't you come back yet?]

[Yang Feng: Could it be that you went directly to the classroom after lunch? 】

[Shang Yang: Impossible]

[Shang Yang: He left the dormitory an hour ago, how can he eat for so long?]

Su Yu was about to make up an excuse when Shen Shiqian's profile picture suddenly popped up.

[Shen Shiqian: I just met him in the woods]

[Shang Yang: Ah]

[Shang Yang: Why did he go to the woods]

[Shang Yang: I'll look for him later. I didn't even bring my textbooks to the class]

Su Yu's tail froze when he saw this sentence!

[Su Yu: No need to come to me]

[Su Yu: I've already left]

[Su Yu: I'm not feeling well, so I asked for leave to go out to see a doctor]

Su Yu made up this reason on the fly, typing in a panic, and finished sending it. Immediately cut out the chat box and send a message to the teacher asking for leave.

While asking for leave, he pressed his tail with his hand. After a lot of effort, he finally made the tail move obediently.

The tail was retracted.

Su Yu didn't dare to take it lightly.

He pulled up the hem of his clothes, zipped up his clothes, and covered his whole body tightly.

Then during class time, he rushed back to the empty dormitory, took his ID and slipped out of the school gate.

Go straight to the hotel near the university.