Chapter 64

Valentine's Day is on the weekend.

Su Yu and Shen Shiqian stayed at home for one night and were about to go back to school.

Su Yu had been agitated and embarrassed all morning because Shen Shiqian touched his tail like that last night. Even if he put away his tail, he would not face Shen Shiqian.

It was Shen Shiqian who coaxed, "Little cat, are you going to fall in love with me like this in the future?", then lowered his head and licked the corners of Su Yu's lips, and Su Yu shyly put aside his dissatisfaction with his human boyfriend.

All he could think about was Shen Shiqian asking him if he was feeling well.

Very comfortable.

But he didn't want to admit it.

The two of them have classes today in the last period of the afternoon and evening.

Su Yu was taken downstairs by Shen Shiqian to take a taxi. After getting in the car, Shen Shiqian was about to give the school address when he suddenly heard Su Yu say: "I want to go home."

Shen Shiqian said yes and changed his words to the address of Su Yu's home, "Then go home first."

Su Yu went home for a reason.

When Shen Shiqian asked him what he was doing back there, Su Yu subconsciously wanted to hide it like before.

But thinking that Shen Shiqian already knew that he was a little kitten and asked him to say whatever he wanted in the future, he stopped lying.

"I want to go back and get some food."

Su Yu spoke very quietly, while still looking at the driver in front of him.

When Shen Shiqian heard this, he immediately guessed that the food was unusual based on Su Yu's identity as a kitten.

He held Su Yu's hand and played with it again and again. The corners of his lips curved slightly, "What does the kitten eat?"

Su Yu blushed and nodded.

The driver couldn't understand what they were saying, so he naturally thought that the two had cats and were going back to get cat food.

This time when he returned home, Su Yu asked Shen Shiqian to go upstairs with him.

Shen Shiqian asked Su Yu: "You didn't let me come to your house before because you are a kitten and there are things in your house that I can't see?"

Su Yu's ears turned red and he said "hmm" obediently.

Shen Shiqian was immediately hooked by him.

Before stepping into Su Yu's house, I couldn't help but imagine what was in Xiaomaozai's home.

Su Yu's home was as clean and tidy as Shen Shiqian imagined.

The difference is that from the first moment you step into the home, you can see that this home is full of traces of kittens' lives.

The living room has a plush carpet, a cat scratching post, and a row of snack racks against the wall.

The snack shelf is full of canned freeze-dried and other staple foods and snacks for kittens.

Shen Shiqian walked inside and saw that the room next to the entrance was a bedroom. There was a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and a bouncy ball that the kitten liked to play with.

The room he walked into was beyond what Shen Shiqian could have imagined.

This is totally a kitten's playroom.