Chapter 25

The golden sunshine reflected on the desks, drawing out the dividing line between light and darkness from the corner of the university classroom. The lush trees swayed outside the window, fluttering and spreading their leaves.

The young man's flamboyant aura was very close at hand.

Su Yu's face was so hot from the steam that it looked like a smooth and tender steamed egg.

A thin blush spread from the face to the roots of the ears, and the smooth skin showed soft and fine fuzz in the sunlight outside the window, as if it would pop open if poked.

The excessive intimacy made Su Yu's heart tremble, and his green-white fingers couldn't help but curl up.

Hearing his violent heartbeat, his eyes quickly dodge, he came back to his senses and suddenly pushed Shen Shiqian.

Even the voice became different, extremely panicked!

"You, you're too close!!"

Su Yu shouted in a panic, his voice was tight and delicate, but he didn't dare to be too loud.

Just like a frightened kitten!

Shen Shiqian was so cute by his voice.

The thought of bullying him came to mind crazily.

He looked interested, with a playful smile on his lips, "Tsk."

"Can't you get so close?"

Huh?

good question.

It's normal to get close and talk. Why doesn't he want to be approached by Shen Shiqian?

Su Yu shook his head and couldn't think of anything.

The little kitten's head was dizzy.

His five senses seemed to have failed, and the figures in front of him were blurry.

Just when Shen Shiqian thought he was too short of words to speak.

He heard Su Yu reply: "...No, if you talk to me like this, I will act like I'm drunk."

The words uttered by the little kitten were like touching love words.

Especially when those amber eyes are raised upwards, their eyelashes raised in a fan-shaped arc, and they look softly at the person in front of them -

this feeling of temptation is even stronger.

If you didn't know how stupid Su Yu was.

Shen Shiqian almost thought that Su Yu was too courageous to have an affair with a homophobic straight man like him.

"Don't tell me, it seems like you are drunk."

Shen Shiqian stepped back slightly and distanced himself from him.

Those dark eyes were still looking at Su Yu casually, and his Adam's apple twitched.

"The face is red."

"The ears are red too."

He said uninhibitedly and sneered, "They are all men, just saying a few words. Are you so nervous?"

Shen Shiqian was so nervous. Ridiculing, Su Yu couldn't sit still.

Yes, why is he so nervous?

Shen Shiqian seemed to understand his current state of mind and insisted on teasing him, "Do you want me to step back further?"

Step back further.

Go further back...a little bit.

Shen Shiqian was sitting next to him. How far could he go if he retreated? !

Su Yu had never felt like this before. He was meowing loudly in his heart, but he couldn't say a word in front of Shen Shiqian.

Since the day I got drunk.

This was the first time they had such physical contact.

Su Yu found that he became a little strange. When he met Shen Shiqian, his eyes kept evading as if they were struck by electricity. His heart was beating like thunder, and his slender throat swallowed saliva over and over again.

The whole cat couldn't calm down at all!

Could this be the "friend" relationship Dr. Bai asked him to establish?

But when facing Bai Jiashuo, Shangyang Yang Feng and the others...

he would never feel like this!

Shen Shiqian smiles every time he speaks.

It would make him panic.

He didn't know how to get along with his human roommate.

Su Yu's embarrassed expression was noticed by Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian never thought that Su Yu could save the situation by himself.

He turned his pen angrily and poked Su Yu's arm with the tip of the pen. He said in a jerkish tone, "Hey, you haven't answered me yet. How about sitting next to me in class from now on?"

"Well..." Su Yu originally said I was very panicked. When he asked me this question, I subconsciously said, "Okay."

Bah, bah, bah, what's good! !

If Shen Shiqian teases him like this every day in class, his college studies will be in vain! !

Su Yu regretted it as soon as he agreed.

The whole face showed the word "regret".

"You're so stupid." Shen Shiqian laughed at him.

Su Yu retorted: "You're stupid."

He had already discovered that this new friend took pleasure in bullying him.

The more panicked he appeared, the happier Shen Shiqian felt.

Deal with Shen Shiqian.

The best thing to do is to remain silent.

However, Shen Shiqian found the way he puffed out his face and deliberately kept silent was quite interesting.

When Su Yu wasn't paying attention, Shen Shiqian suddenly curled up his fingers and scratched his fair face, the corners of his lips curved in a bad way.

"Your face is so red, you can't be shy."

Bang!

Su Yu's face wasn't that red to begin with.

When he said this, his mind was stimulated, adrenaline surged, and his heart beat faster!

Why are you touching his face?

Su Yu choked, his eyes wandering, and he pretended to be fierce.

"It's none of your business if I blush."

​​"..."

Damn it.

Why are you so cute? ?

Shen Shiqian has been reciting this word silently countless times recently, and he is tired of saying it. He still can't help thinking this way.

He has never seen such a cute boy like Su Yu.

Luckily he's not gay.

Otherwise, I might fall into this clueless roommate.

Su Yu was frightened and spent the entire afternoon of class with Shen Shiqian.

The originally vigilant mood gradually relaxed.

Not bad!

Although his roommate likes to tease him sometimes, he doesn't do anything all day long, he just teases him in a bad way!

More often than not, they get along like classmates.

Borrow paper and pen, copy notes, and fish.

Su Yu thought about it and was very sure that his fierce words from Shen Shiqian had an effect!

Sure enough, little cats still have to be tough as a human being! Lose your temper when it's time to lose your temper!

"Pa!"

Just when Su Yu was thinking wildly, Shen Shiqian suddenly snapped his fingers in front of him.

The sound came crisply to his ears.

"What are you thinking about, so intoxicated?"

Puff cough cough...! !

Su Yu was choked by Shen Shiqian's words, "It's nothing."

The two of them walked out of the main entrance of the teaching building.

The sun was unnaturally hot, beating down on their bodies.

Shen Shiqian obviously didn't believe it.

But I'm not curious about what's going on in his head.

"I have something to do later. Do you want to go back to the dormitory or something?"

Su Yu blinked and raised his head, "What are you going to do?"

Shen Shiqian looked at him lazily, "You have to ask this too, out of curiosity It's quite heavy... The student union recently organized a charity event to build cat houses for stray cats in the school. I promised them to help them and not go back to the dormitory yet. "

Huh? " ?

Su Yu was completely attracted by the word cat.

I didn't care what he was saying behind me.

"Cat nest?"

Su Yu looked confused, tilting his head and blinking his beautiful eyes, looking very naive.

Shen Shiqian thought for a while, "Yes, someone proposed that kind of simple cat nest last year, and it was only taken into action this year."

"Some time ago, we built more than 20 cat nests near Defang Building, and we build them every day. There were volunteers delivering food and drinks. The weather forecast for the past two days showed that there was going to be heavy rain, and someone proposed to build a canopy for the stray cats. They didn't have enough manpower, so I went over to help. "

Hey! Su Yu opened his eyes wide and his expression changed from confusion to surprise!

Is it equivalent to saying that Shen Shiqian is saving his kind?

How could such a charity activity be without this little cat!

Su Yu seemed to have found something he wanted very much, his eyes were bright, and he looked at Shen Shiqian with expectant eyes.

The eyes are a little pleading.

"Are you still short of volunteers? Can I go with you?"

He raised his head eagerly, his chin was pointed, and his neck was slightly red from the sun.

His thin and tough body was shrouded in the bright sunshine, with the toe of his shoes facing Shen Shiqian.

His eyes were caught by the golden sunlight.

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes to his snow-white neck, falling on the thin collarbone, and the loose collar swallowed up a shadow.

It turns out that Su Yu is so thin.

No wonder he picked up Su Yu easily last time -

"Can you?" Su Yu raised his hand eagerly, waved it in front of his eyes, and struck him with that bright and pleading voice.

The slender white fingers spread out like beautiful butterflies flapping their wings.

Shen Shiqian came back to his senses and caught his dangling fingers, "Tsk."

"Do you like kittens that much?"

"Hmm..."

Su Yu's hand was held loosely by him, and his heart was beating. I heard him utter two words immediately, "That's okay."

Shen Shiqian looked at him lazily, with a slight curl in the corners of his lips.

Then, as if mischievously, she leaned closer to him, sneakers to sneakers.

Each other's breaths tangled together.

"If you beg me, I will take you there."