Chapter 24

The time waiting for the answer was a bit anxious.

Su Yu acted dumbfounded, his eyes were wide open, the fine fuzz on his skin was clearly visible, his lips opened blankly, and the hand he held up dropped.

In what way... friends?

"They are just friends. We go to and from class together every day, eat a lot of delicious food, and hang out during holidays."

Can there be other friends? ?

His confused expression made Shen Shiqian come back to his senses in an instant, knowing that he had misunderstood.

Shen Shiqian was puzzled and made a low "tsk" sound, his Adam's apple twitching.

Why did he think Su Yu was confessing to him just now? ?

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's fair and thin face and lazily pulled the corners of his lips.

"I thought you wanted me to be your boyfriend."

Huh? ?

Boy friend?

Su Yu was blushing from his neck to his face, he was in a panic, and his reaction was much bigger than usual!

"How, how is that possible! We're just friends!"

His anxious explanation made Shen Shiqian laugh uncontrollably.

Shen Shiqian smiled evilly and reached out to pinch his ears.

"I know, I know, why are you shouting so loudly? You're afraid that other dormitories won't hear you, right? Be careful when others say you want me to be your boyfriend!"

What was Shen Shiqian talking about!

Is this roommate really a homophobic straight man?

If so, shouldn't it be a distaste to mention such a topic?

Su Yu's face turned redder.

Shen Shiqian pinched his ears and felt a subtle sensation.

Those well-boned fingers pinched his fragile earlobe, which was both comfortable and embarrassing.

It was like his pointed, soft kitten ears were being stroked.

Su Yu's beautiful eyelids trembled and she gently turned her face away.

The soft black hair fell down and was blocked by Shen Shiqian's fingers, revealing the white ears.

"...You...you keep talking, why are you pinching my ears."

He only dared to question Shen Shiqian in a low voice and did not dare to act rashly.

Let Shen Shiqian play with his ears.

Maybe humans have some strange custom of "pinch a friend's ear to indicate a close relationship"?

The little cat didn't dare to ask or tell.

Anyway, he can endure it as long as he can, comfort himself, and do as the Romans do in the country!

Shen Shiqian squeezed it, as if his earlobe was warmed, and his voice was quite low.

"I want to pinch your ears, what other reason can there be, it's just fun."

The kitten will not be pinched by others casually.

If it is willing to be touched by a human, it means that it trusts this human.

Su Yu said goodbye again, his heart burning with panic.

I want to move, but I can't take a step.

Shang Yang and Yang Feng next to them were stunned and wiped their eyes.

"Fuck..."

The reaction of the two people in front of them was too normal.

On the contrary, they looked stunned and fussy.

Pinch, pinch your ears! So gay!

Just when the two of them were in a trance, Shen Shiqian had already put down his hand.

Shen Shiqian grabbed the textbook, stuffed it into his black crossbody bag, and looked lazily at Shang Yang and Yang Feng, "What are you doing standing around, do you want to be late?"

After saying that, he raised his chin at Su Yu, "Don't Take your book with you."

"Ah, oh!"

Su Yu found the advanced math textbook from the bookshelf, stuffed it into his canvas bag, and hurriedly followed Shen Shiqian's footsteps, "Wait for me.

" Too hasty.

He touched the hem of Shen Shiqian's clothes with one hand and quickly put it down.

There is still the feel of that coat on my fingertips.

Shen Shiqian agreed to be his friend, right? !

Su Yu hugged the canvas bag tightly and curved the corners of his lips.

The smile is bright and cute.

This was the first time Su Yu and Shen Shiqian went to the classroom for class.

It was also the first time that the whole dormitory went out neatly.

Four boys walked staggeredly on the campus boulevard and took the school bus to the teaching building.

Shang Yang breathed a sigh of relief: "I was shocked. I thought Su Yu was confessing to Shen Shiqian just now!"

Yang Feng laughed: "How is that possible? It's not like you don't know that Su Yu is not good at Chinese... but Shen Shiqian Shi Qian, why are you pinching Su Yu's ears?"

Both pairs of eyes looked at Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows and said in a joking tone: "Didn't I tell you, it's just for fun."

Shang Yang covered his mouth with his hand and whispered: "I suspect that Brother Shen wants to pull Su Yu's ears hard. It's just that after he stretched out his hand, he tolerated it for the sake of Su Yu's cuteness."

Yang Feng also lowered his voice and said, "Your statement is more likely. "

Can Brother Shen be the kind of person who pinches boys' ears gently?

Definitely not! First of all, he is a homophobic straight man, and secondly, he has a very violent temper. The word gentle cannot be applied to him!

Su Yu's soft ears moved, and he clearly heard the whispers of the two roommates, and a chill ran down his back.

Shen Shiqian glanced at Su Yu, put his palm on the back of Su Yu's head, and sneered hoarsely.

"Don't listen to their nonsense."

He just felt that Su Yu looked like a docile kitten and wanted to hold it and play with it.

How come there are so many?

Su Yu blushed at the other party's lazy voice, his shoulders went numb, and he said a sweet "hmm".

His slender fingers curved up and gently grasped the canvas bag that was slung across the body.

The group of people walked to the classroom, attracting the attention of many people in the classroom.

Su Yu walked beside Shen Shiqian and heard everyone talking about what happened in the past two days, including the student union dinner and Liu Nan's rumors on WeChat Moments.

"...It's Liu Nan from our department who secretly took photos of him and Shen Shiqian."

"What's the relationship between Su Yu and Shen Shiqian?"

"They are roommates with a normal relationship. We usually don't sit together in class."

"It's hard to say. I was on the basketball court that day and saw with my own eyes that Shen Shiqian stood up for Su Yu. You don't know how exciting that scene was!"

Shen Shiqian blocked Su Yu's side.

It seemed that he didn't want him to be discussed by his classmates.

Su Yu shook his head like a kitten.

Try not to listen to what others say.

Shang Yang turned to look at him and asked as usual: "Su Yu, shall we sit in the third row?"

"Ah, okay!"

When Su Yu heard Shang Yang's voice, he subconsciously followed Shang like a little tail. Yang's footsteps.

His eyes were twinkling, his eyelashes were curved, and he looked very well-behaved.

There are still a few empty seats in the third row of the classroom, and students like to sit in the back seats, which is convenient for fishing in class.

The view in this row is just right and very broad.

However, before Su Yu had even taken two steps, someone caught him off guard and hooked his fingers on the back of his clothes.

He heard Shen Shiqian drawling: "Hey, where are you going?"

When he shouted, many classmates looked over curiously.

Shen Shiqian's fingers were a little dry.

The fingertips touched the smooth skin of the back of the neck and felt cold.

It was like pinching the back of the kitten's neck.

Su Yu was instantly excited.

A comfortable and numb feeling spreads up the thin and fragile back of my neck.

It's like being tapped! His whole cat ball froze and remained motionless!

"I'll sit with Shang Yang. Don't you want to sit with your friends?"

Shen Shiqian has many friends in the department.

There is no way I would offer to sit with him.

Su Yu was still thinking this when he was dragged by Shen Shiqian to the third row near the aisle.

"Aren't you my friend?"

Su Yu was pinned down on his seat like a cat.

Shen Shiqian sat on the chair, separating him from Shang Yang Yang Feng. His face was facing Su Yu, and he almost touched Su Yu's soft hair.

At that moment, the breaths mingled and passed by the tip of the nose.

Shen Shiqian's throat tightened and he chuckled, "You just said you wanted to be friends with me, but now you don't admit it?"

I don't know why.

Su Yu felt that Shen Shiqian was using a joking tone to emphasize the word "friend".

It was as if it reminded him of the phrase "boyfriend" again.

Stop it, stop it, don't think about it! Shen Shiqian once said that homosexuality is disgusting and it is absolutely impossible to be a gay!

This human just likes to make fun of him! !

Su Yu looked at him with crystal clear eyes, thought for a while, and opened his mouth to refute him.

"How can I deny it? I just thought you preferred to go to class with others."

That should be it.

Su Yu didn't know what Shen Shiqian was thinking.

His amber eyes wandered around, looking at Shen Shiqian's face from time to time, and then quickly looking away.

Seems very shy.

The tip of his nose turned crimson.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyelids.

I found that Su Yu at this time was very suitable for teasing him badly.

"Who said that."

Who said he preferred being in class with others?

Shen Shiqian followed Su Yu's last sentence, lowered his black eyes, leaned close to his beautiful profile, tapped his index finger on the desk, and said something evil.

"I like you more - as a friend."

"Sit next to me in class from now on."

In an instant, the warm breath fell on Su Yu's face!

Su Yu: "!!"

It's too... too close! ! !

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: No one knows how to seduce kittens better than me