Chapter 29

"Shen Shiqian, I, I suddenly remembered that I forgot something in the classroom. I will go back and get it now!"

Su Yu had the idea of ​​running away at this moment.

As soon as he said this, he hurriedly pushed Shen Shiqian away.

Why are you staying here if you don't run away?

Are you waiting for all the classmates to find out that he is a kitten?

Su Yu lifted up the soles of his shoes, acted in a panic, turned around and ran into the rain!

"Grass?"

Shen Shiqian felt incredulous. It was raining so hard. How could Su Yu run away?

"No, Su Yu, come back here."

Shen Shiqian was so angry that he pulled the corner of his lips hard, making it look like he was smiling.

What kind of crap requires Su Yu to run back in the rain to get it?

And even if you want to go back, isn't there an umbrella here?

Can't you just have a nice talk with him and ask him to send him there? ?

The crackling rain hit Su Yu's body.

The wet T-shirt showed the color of the skin, it was white and transparent, and the back was soaked by the rain.

Su Yu's amber eyes trembled when he heard what Shen Shiqian said in anger.

But if he turns around now, he will definitely be caught.

He could only pretend that he didn't hear it, feeling very guilty.

Run towards the less traveled campus paths.

For a moment of hesitation, his footsteps paused on the road for a second.

Shen Shiqian saw Su Yu pause from a distance and knew that he must have heard it.

Just don't want to look back.

There was a bit of coldness in his eyes. Seeing Su Yu's footsteps, he became more and more angry.

Damn it, if you like being in the rain so much, go ahead and get wet.

Shen Shiqian was angry that he didn't hold Su Yu tightly just now.

Otherwise, he would definitely not let Su Yu slip out of his arms.

Before he was angry for a long time, Shen Shiqian wondered if he looked too fierce, so Su Yu didn't even dare to ask him to help hold an umbrella back to the classroom.

Thinking this way, Su Yu's hesitant running look became cute.

cute.

What time has it been, and he is still drinking this lovely bowl of ecstasy soup given by Su Yu.

"Hey, Brother Shen? It's raining so hard, where are you going!"

"I'm going back to the classroom."

I still have to catch up with Su Yu and hold an umbrella for him.

Su Yu was stimulated by the strong numbness and blinked his eyes.

The ends of his eyes were red, with a trace of crystal moist liquid trailing out.

My heartbeat thumped in my chest.

My lower abdomen feels itchy.

The tail vertebrae have that kind of discomfort that the tail is sticking out.

What if he turns into a kitten later? You must find a place to hide as soon as possible!

Su Yu actually had no idea where to go, but in desperation, he made up an excuse and said he had to go back to the classroom to get something.

Now he was asked to find a temporary place, but his muddled mind couldn't think of anything.

Just run towards the classroom! !

It was a time when there were no classes, and there was no one around the teaching building.

Su Yu ran to a secluded corner where there was no surveillance, panting quietly, his cheeks burning.

Between every breath and every breath.

The tip of his nose moved slightly.

"Phew, so tired..."

He couldn't run anymore.

Su Yu could feel that if he didn't go back to being a kitten and relieve this pressure, then this strangeness would continue and disrupt his normal life.

ah! ! What exactly is going on!

Why is he blushing and heart-beating, longing to return to his original kitten form...

Su Yu suddenly remembered in the flash of lightning.

When he first transformed into a human form, the Cat Association, which was composed of kittens that had become sperms, gave him lessons and instilled him with knowledge about becoming a spirit.

That class emphasized that strong hormones would lead to morphological disorders in these little sperm-forming animals.

Hormones?

At that time, Su Yu was not accustomed to the human form and needed to attend classes in kitten form.

He obediently raised his pink paws, opened his bright amber eyes, and asked the cat teacher Meow Meow what high hormones are.

"Well... to put it simply, you have entered the courtship period."

"During this period, your human body will undergo many changes, such as growing a tail, turning back into a kitten, and even very rare situations. Each kitten's reaction is different. "

"This is your instinctive physiological reaction. Your body knows how to become more cute and attractive to help you successfully court a mate."

The kittens who listened to the lecture were shocked. call.

Su Yu blinked and meowed, feeling so awesome that he could still be like this!

As I listened, I dozed off.

now think of it.

Su Yucai stupidly discovered that he was going through this stage.

But he is not seeking a mate, he is not attracted to anyone, and he does not want anyone to be his spouse.

Oh, wait, that's not right!

As early as the estrus period not long ago, he had the problem of uncontrollable tail!

Because he happened to be in estrus, Su Yu didn't think much about other aspects. He thought it was a small accident during the estrus and it would be fine when the estrus was over.

Now it seems that things are not as simple as he thought.

Ending the estrus period won't solve this problem.

When he meets Shen Shiqian, he will want to show his tail and turn back into a kitten.

Does it mean... he is trying to attract Shen Shiqian?

He likes Shen Shiqian, this human being? ?

Su Yu's brain was confused and messed up by the air flow, and he could no longer think.

The long eyelashes cover the eyes, casting shadows under the eyelids, the beautiful lips are slightly opened, and the tip of the tongue is quivering.

No, I can't bear it anymore.

At this moment, a familiar voice suddenly sounded in the corridor, from far to near, and it was particularly clear, "Su Yu——"

"Where did he go?"

Shen Shiqian cursed in a low voice, with a tone that sounded like a lazy ruffian. The tips of Su Yu's ears trembled.

Su Yu opened his eyes slightly, showing an incredible expression.

Shen Shiqian actually chased him to the teaching building?

what to do! !

Su Yu's body was cold due to the wet clothes, but his cheeks were so red that he looked down obediently, showing a strong sense of helplessness.

Familiar footsteps are getting closer.

Su Yu's eyes turned red and his chest felt hot and stuffy.

The heartbeat reaches the peak of the wavy line.

Accompanied by a "bang" sound.

A streak of snow-white kitten dumplings landed on the ground.

In an instant, the cute kitten's ears twitched slightly, its fluffy tail swayed, and its pink flesh pads touched the ground softly.

The author has something to say:

The next chapter will be updated in V, and a small red envelope will be dropped. Thank you for your support. Please

push the pre-received article "Social Fear of Beauty, Love Is Popular". Interested little angels can enter the column to collect it!

Copywriting:

Rong Wan is exquisite and beautiful. She became famous immediately after her debut in the entertainment industry due to her "prosperous beauty" and aroused everyone's envy.

Everyone on the internet admired his appearance.

The magazine cover sparked hot searches, the film and television clips were played millions of times, and she won the Newcomer Award for her outstanding acting skills.

Fans: Baby is so beautiful! !

Fans: Rong Wan is a born star, God will give him food and fire! ! !

However, the good times did not last long.

Not long after the scandal broke out, Rong Wan was caught up in numerous scandals.

The reason is that he made the following mistakes during the promotion activities for the new drama: he

did not look at anyone, did not cooperate with entertainment journalists in interviews, and did not accept photos with the cast and crew.

Sharp comments from the media: Not dedicated! Play a big role! Arrogant!

In the middle of the night, I was flipping through the marketing account's articles and burst into tears.

Who knew that he didn't dare to face interviews and take photos because of social fear? ! !

After being attacked by negative comments, Rong Wan was filled with grievances and had no place to vent her frustrations, so she drowned her sorrows by drinking at a party.

Unexpectedly, he accidentally drank too much and was sent back to the hotel by the actor, and the two of them fell asleep in bed.

Afterwards, the actor confessed to him: "Rong Wan, I have liked you for a long time, do you want to fall in love with me?"

Rong Wan blushed when she looked at the actor whom she had a crush on for many years.

"...Then, try it?"

Before falling in love.

The agency spent a lot of money, but failed to solve the scandal of "Rong Wan acting like a big name", and watched helplessly as Rong Wan's popularity disappeared.

After falling in love.

Rong Wan became famous again thanks to her "social fear" character!

The behind-the-scenes of the filming are so cute that they will appeal to CP fans, the fashion magazines are full of CP vibes, and the popular romance series is popular on all platforms!

Facing the reporter's interview, Rong Wan tightly grasped the hem of Fu Chengan's clothes, hid behind her boyfriend, and looked at the camera with fluttering eyes.

"Just interview him."

Fu Cheng'an clasped Rong Wan's wrist and smiled: "My boyfriend is shy easily, please forgive me."

The reporters were stunned.

The interview video was exposed and the whole internet went crazy! !

Fans: The baby is so cute! ! !

The gentle and sinister movie star attacks the natural sex club, fearing that the beauty will be affected