Chapter 52

Su Yu was stunned for a second, and the slender wrist around Shen Shiqian's neck froze.

Did he kiss Shen Shiqian? When did he kiss? Why was he hugging Shen Shiqian's neck and kissing Shen Shiqian's face?

Shen Shiqian in front of him showed a joking expression.

Su Yu's face felt hot.

The wrist around Shen Shiqian's neck tightened.

"...It's not accidental."

Su Yu loosened his fingers and took a step back.

Just when Shen Shiqian thought that Su Yu was going to run away like a kitten.

The young man in front of him suddenly came closer again, closed his eyes, put his feet slightly on the ground, and touched his soft lips with his lips.

There was another soft "chirp".

"The kiss is over, I'm going home."

Su Yu was really ready to run away this time.

Shen Shiqian watched Su Yu's eyelashes trembling nervously, loosened his hands around him, and then immediately turned around and ran into the residential building in front of him!

The sweet smell of cake fills your lips.

"Running so fast?"

Shen Shiqian laughed and did not leave immediately.

Instead, he stood there for a while.

Not long after, the lights of a house on the fifth floor of this residential building came on.

Shen Shiqian leaned against a car and raised his head, and saw his roommate quietly sticking his head out from the balcony, his amber eyes blinking.

The moment he looked at Shen Shiqian.

The round head immediately retracted.

Just like a timid and curious kitten.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head, took out his phone, found the chat box with Su Yu eating ice cream in the background, and sent four words to the other party.

[Shen Shiqian: Still peeking at me]

Su Yu could see Shen Shiqian in the milk tea shop every day.

Shen Shiqian always comes to the milk tea shop with his laptop on his back. When he sits down, he orders a cup of fruit tea, turns on his laptop, and rests for a while.

Look.

He was indeed busy with the game he mentioned.

Su Yu raised his head several times and met Shen Shiqian's eyes by chance.

He also discovered that Shen Shiqian secretly took pictures of him with his mobile phone while he was working. When he was seen, he lazily raised his head and smiled at him.

Su Yu would blush and pull down his mask at first, telling him not to take pictures of me.

Later, I got used to being photographed, and even faced the camera without changing my expression.

After work, he would also ask Shen Shiqian for photos to keep as a souvenir of his winter vacation.

I don't know if it was because of Shen Shiqian's presence that the male employee in the store was not as arrogant towards Su Yu as he was at first.

But the male employees still like to whisper and say things that Su Yu doesn't like to hear, which makes Su Yu annoying.

For example...

"I see you are so spoiled at home. You are so slow and clumsy."

"Peel the grapes faster. The delivery orders are so urgent. Why are you lingering?"

"If you don't know how to do it, ask her. Don't ask me. Where am I? I'll bring you a part-timer when I have time."

Su Yu could bear it at first, treating him as an unevolved species among humans.

But as time went by, Su Yu was already very busy. He was running around in the back kitchen and front counter of the milk tea shop for four or five hours. When he heard such words again, the kitten, no matter how good-tempered he was, would inevitably become irritable.

Su Yu Youtian frowned and said, "You are so noisy!" when the male employee was trying to make tea with him. After saying that, he did not do as he arranged and continued to do what he was originally busy with.

The male employee was stunned when Su Yu said that it didn't sound like swearing, but it did look like he was scorning him.

Seeing that the part-time worker he had been exploiting a few days ago suddenly became disobedient and really didn't do anything for him, he suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

"What's going on with you part-time job? Do you believe it or not? I'm going to complain to the boss!"

The clerk's sister had just finished an order with the customer at the cashier when she faintly heard the male employee saying this.

After the customer left with the waiting sign, she frowned and looked over.

Just when he was about to speak for Su Yu, he heard Su Yu lowered his head and said, "Then you can complain. Anyway, I will only do it for more than half a month."

After Su Yu finished speaking seriously, he added Crispy Bobo into the drink cup and poured it into the cup. Grape pulp and grape juice, add ice cubes and the drink is ready.

He carried the drink to the cashier and received a shy "thank you" from the customer girl.

The male employee looked even worse.

The conversation between the chef and the chef did not reach the ears of the customers.

The surroundings were too noisy and the customers at the table could not hear clearly.

What happened that day seemed to be the trigger for the deterioration of the relationship between Su Yu and the male employees.

The male employee still wanted to order Su Yu to work as before, and his words were still as unpleasant as before, but Su Yu had learned to ignore him and only do what he should do.

After two days, when the male employees saw Su Yu like this, they knew that they could not exploit Su Yu like before, so they changed to an even uglier attitude.

He began to criticize Su Yu's character and said that he had shortcomings everywhere.

"With your temper, you won't be able to work for a long time anywhere in the future."

"Young people should calm down and study and train themselves. It doesn't matter if you don't do your job well. At least you have to have a correct attitude."

After all, Su Yu is a part-time worker. A journeyman who works full-time as a store clerk.

When he said this, I felt a little bad immediately.

When the male employee saw that Su Yu had been injured, he felt proud for a moment.

Just as he was about to continue his sarcasm, there was a sudden sound of someone tapping the table with his index finger at the cashier behind him.

"Hey, let me tell you, isn't it a little too noisy in your store every day?"

It was Shen Shiqian's voice.

Su Yu blinked.

The heart was beating wildly.

The male employee turned around and looked at Shen Shiqian, his arrogance immediately suppressed.

This man comes to sit in the store every day.

Who doesn't know that he is Su Yu's friend.

Facing customers, the male clerk couldn't lose his temper, so he had to hold back his anger and said: "I'm talking about the part-time job in our store...what does it have to do with you?"

Shen Shiqian raised his eyelids, "I'm sitting in your store, I don't want to I heard you making a noise here, okay?"

If he hadn't heard this person arguing for a long time, he wouldn't have noticed that Su Yu was being bullied.

Shen Shiqian was not a good-tempered person to begin with.

It's just that I come to the milk tea shop every day recently, and I feel good when I can see Su Yu in the shop. Generally speaking, I give other shop staff the impression that he is quite polite.

The male clerk thought so too.

At first, he would be polite to Su Yu because of this.

Later, he discovered that every time he ordered Su Yu to do something, the customers at the corner table could not hear him, and he became rude to Su Yu again.

It wasn't until Shen Shiqian stood up this time, with dark eyes and a harsh tone, that the male clerk realized that he was not easy to mess with and was a bit timid.

The male clerk timidly avoided Shen Shiqian's gaze and looked at Su Yu.

Things at work don't take care of me, so I just pick other thorns.

"When you come to a milk tea shop and bring a bodyguard, where does the 'young master' come from?"

The word "young master" is a bit ironic.

It was obviously not what the rich young master meant.

It means that Su Yu is a young master from an entertainment club, with fair skin and tender flesh, and his relationship with Shen Shiqian is not serious.

As a kitten, Su Yu didn't understand this special meaning.

The clerk next to me understood it, and her expression turned ugly.

Shen Shiqian responded with violence and sneered coldly, "You want to try again?"

The male clerk's face stiffened.

He looked very unhappy, but didn't dare to say another word.

With Shen Shiqian's intervention this time, Su Yu's ears were finally clear, and he no longer had to hear the strange human lectures he received every day.

The clerk's sister comforted Su Yu and said, "The store manager will be back tomorrow. Don't worry. As soon as the store manager comes back, he won't dare to do this."

Su Yu glanced at the male store clerk standing in the distance playing with his mobile phone, with amber eyes. His eyes moved, but he stopped talking.

"But he has been lazy for so long... Even if the store manager comes back, he will just continue to pretend."

Lazy things will be brushed off.

They are the ones who suffer.

Su Yu didn't know what kind of result he wanted, but he was a little unhappy when he saw that the male clerk was slacking off and bullying all the clerks every day without being punished in the end.

The clerk sister has been working here for a long time. When she was the previous store manager, she had seen this male clerk force away colleagues who complained about him, and she had no idea of ​​resisting this kind of thing.

"There is no other way. We can only pretend that we are invisible. At least when the store manager is here, he doesn't dare to do anything. We just do what we have to do."

The clerk's sister smiled and said, "You are here to work part-time during the winter vacation. Yes, I'll quit in two days, it doesn't matter, don't be unhappy because of this kind of thing."

Su Yu had guessed that Shen Shiqian would ask about it after the incident happened.

I don't know why, but I feel a little nervous and apprehensive.

Unexpectedly, Shen Shiqian asked about this matter as soon as Su Yu got off work.

"Su Yu, why didn't you tell me that you were bullied by your colleagues during this period?"

Su Yu heard Shen Shiqian's words, grabbed Shen Shiqian's palm with his fingers, and scratched it quietly, his movements were a bit obedient.

"...he didn't bully me very much. He just kept talking about me, but he didn't do anything to hurt me."

Shen Shiqian hoped that Su Yu would not be so easy to bully most of the time.

If Su Yu can't do it, then he will solve it.

"How come he didn't do anything to hurt you? I watched him all afternoon today. He spent half the time playing with his mobile phone and going to the bathroom. He always had that stinky face in front of you and was passive and slow in work. If he had done this in any other store, he would have been fired. Except?"

Shen Shiqian thought of something and suddenly took Su Yu's slender arm and looked at it, "Wait a minute, he hasn't done anything to you, has he?"

Su Yu blushed and shook his head. No, he won't do anything, he just keeps swearing."

"The sister in the store said that he was an old employee here and had a good relationship with the previous store manager, so he was always lazy and pushed his own affairs to others. If other employees did it, they couldn't do anything to him."

"Now that there is a new store manager, the situation is a little better, but because the new store manager is out for training, he feels that he is the most senior, so he deliberately squeezes both of us. "

Shen Shiqian asked: "No one has reported this situation to the store manager?"

Su Yu thought about it and said: "It seems that there was, but the store manager had a good relationship with him before and would speak for him, but later he did. The employee who complained about him was bullied and couldn't stand it anymore, so he resigned. Then during the time when the new store manager came, he pretended to be better, so no one could report him."

In other words, he was just a person. Relying on the good stuff of the previous store manager.

Shen Shiqian: "If you're not happy, don't do it. If you want to make pocket money, I'll find something else for you to do."

Su Yu: "It doesn't matter, I will end this part-time job in two days anyway, and the new store manager will be here tomorrow Just came back. "

It was originally a short-term part-time job.

Su Yu felt a little wronged, but he didn't care much.

As you adapt to human life, you may encounter such people and experience these things more or less.

Shen Shiqian held Su Yu's wrist and heard Su Yu ramble about that although the male colleague was annoying, the sister in the store and the new student part-time job were both good and responsible.

The signature drink of the milk tea shop is delicious.

They can make it for themselves to drink after get off work.

He has learned the recipe and can make it at home and bring it to Shen Shiqian to drink, or make milk tea for him when he goes to play at Shen Shiqian's house.

Su Yu said whatever he thought of, and every topic did not necessarily have a tail end, as if he just wanted to share his thoughts with Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian lost his temper because of Su Yu's cute appearance, "How is your new store manager?"

Su Yu was startled for a moment, then thought for a while and said, "It seems pretty good. I met him during the interview and he seemed very kind."

Shen Shiqian said, "Okay."

It seems that he will have to keep an eye on Su Yu tomorrow.

Otherwise, Su Yu would be easily bullied by others.

He bullied Su Yu, and it was okay to bully him for fun.

It's definitely not okay for others to bully Su Yu and make Su Yu unhappy.

Su Yu didn't understand what Shen Shiqian meant by that sentence.

Early the next morning, Su Yu went to work at the milk tea shop and met the store manager who had returned from training, as well as the two milk tea shop employees who had been trained together.

Because it was the weekend, the store had more people than usual.

The store manager, the clerk's sister, and the lazy male employees are all there.

As usual, Su Yu handled every task patiently, busy between the cashier and the milk tea station.

The store manager checked their turnover during this period and praised them, "You have done a good job while I took people out for training. The turnover has increased significantly compared with the first half of the month. I took a look. , even better than the same period last year."

Just as the clerk was about to speak, the male clerk said with a smile: "In the past half month, the number of customers coming to the store and takeout orders have indeed increased, and I can feel it is higher than usual. It's even busier."

The store manager smiled: "It's hard work."

The clerk sister was a little unhappy and complained to Su Yu in a low voice: "He is always like this. He usually stays away from work, but he jumps out at times like this. Take credit."

She originally wanted to say that the increase in sales was largely due to Su Yu's arrival.

Many customers come to buy Su Yu every day because of his good looks.

She also noticed on social media that someone nearby praised their milk tea shop clerk for being handsome.

Su Yu raised his head and pursed his lips.

Shen Shiqian came to the store as usual and ordered a cup of signature fruit tea.

As he approached the cashier, Su Yu looked back at the clerks and couldn't help but whisper to him about this.

"How can there be such a human... human being."

Damn it! I almost let it slip!

Shen Shiqian heard the wrong words he said and wanted to laugh a little, so he asked in a low voice, "Are you calling your colleague a great ape?"

Su Yu's face turned red, feeling that he was being criticized for sharing the gossip about the milk tea shop with Shen Shiqian. Interrupted mid-range.

"No, no, I just accidentally said it wrong."

He just wanted to say human beings! !

Su Yu was so misunderstood by Shen Shiqian that his head got stuck and he accidentally forgot where he had said it.

Shen Shiqian came close to Su Yu, looked up for him, and smiled: "It doesn't matter, they are all busy, you continue talking."

Su Yu racked his brains to think, "Anyway, he said he felt it He is busier than usual, but in fact, as you know, he spends a lot of time playing with his mobile phone every day, saying that I am wasting my time doing things, and he is the one. "

Shen Shiqian especially likes how Su Yu is chattering away in life like this. I shared all the big and small things with him.

The voice sounded a little bit aggrieved and aggrieved.

It's like she wants to wait for him to coax him to stand up for him.

As Su Yu was talking, he felt that Shen Shiqian was staring straight at his face, as if he was a little... fascinated?

He blinked, raised his face to look at Shen Shiqian, and said a little dissatisfied: "Shen Shiqian, are you listening to me?" He

wanted to poke Shen Shiqian with a straw again.

The person he liked said lazily, "Listen."

Su Yu blushed at his beautiful voice, and his slender Adam's apple moved slightly.

I heard what I said.

It was obviously like he was in a daze.

After a while, Shen Shiqian saw the store manager coming over and stood up straighter.

Su Yu thought Shen Shiqian was reminding him that the store manager was coming, so he immediately pretended to tighten his mask.

As a result, the next second, Shen Shiqian was seen leaning against the cashier in a sullen manner. He pointed at the male employee and asked Su Yu like a gossip: "Is that man a relative of your store manager?"

The store manager He paused and looked back in the direction Shen Shiqian pointed.

Because I was afraid of seeing it wrong, I deliberately raised my head.

Su Yu's eyes were blank, wondering what Shen Shiqian was doing.

But he still moved his lips subconsciously.

"It should be... no?"

There shouldn't be any relationship between the male colleague and the new store manager?

Shen Shiqian was so cute that he went crazy with his stupid look, and the corners of his lips curled up.

"Oh, really. Every time I come here to buy milk tea, I see that the employees in your store are extremely busy. He is sitting there playing with his mobile phone and ordering you to do things. He is so arrogant that he thinks he is a relative of your store manager."

Human speech is too complex in its twists and turns.

The little kitten was stunned.

The only words that come to mind are "relatives of the store manager".

"No, no, I've never heard of this!"

Su Yu helped Shen Shiqian prepare the signature fruit tea in a daze.

After that, I was bewildered and was called by the store manager one after another. They had a private conversation and asked the male colleagues how they usually work. They told the truth.

Spent a confused day.

It's the last day of my part-time job at the milk tea shop.

Su Yu heard that the store manager had interviewed all the employees in the store and was very dissatisfied with the male clerk. He believed that the male clerk was passive and sabotaged his work, so he fired him with sufficient and reasonable evidence.

Su Yu's head was still dazed when he heard the clerk's sister mention this matter in the store.

The clerk's sister covered her mouth in a low voice, "Your boyfriend is so awesome! I even heard the store manager say it. That day, he heard your boyfriend asking if that person was his relative, so he felt something was wrong and called us one by one to ask!" "

Another employee who returned from a training trip said, "Damn, I was confused by the question! I didn't know whether I should tell him or not, but the store manager asked me to tell the truth directly, so I told him everything. He told me about it in the previous store. We have such a good relationship, how much more work did he ask me to do for him overtly and covertly?"

They gathered around and complained about the annoying former colleague.

Su Yu listened for a long time before he understood that those words were specially acted by Shen Shiqian for the store manager.

Because of his great achievements, Su Yu was favored on the last day of his part-time job at the milk tea shop.

His colleagues paid huge sums of money to treat him to desserts and snacks from the restaurant next door.

The clerk's sister also wrote him a handwritten letter wishing him good luck in his future.

He even secretly gave him a thumbs up.

"You are a really good boyfriend. Cherish it. In order to come to the milk tea shop to accompany you every day, he has been sitting there watching movies for a week or two. I accidentally saw it when I was clearing the table every day."

Su Yu Stunned, "Isn't he playing some kind of game?"

In fact, Su Yu never asked what kind of game it was.

I only know that it is related to their university major.

It should be quite helpful to Shen Shiqian's life in human society.

"...Competition?" The clerk's sister recalled for a while, "It seems that there was some kind of competition in the first two days. I passed by the closing table and saw that he was busy for those two days, and then he was free to watch movies every day. "

Su Yu heard it.

It turned out that Shen Shiqian was secretly lying to him.

Even though he lives so far away, he still comes to see him every day.

Su Yu lowered his beautiful amber eyes and looked at Shen Shiqian in the corner not far away.

In her hand, she held a letter filled with blessings written by the clerk's sister.

Su Yu's heart felt as if it was filled with fluffy cotton, and he suddenly couldn't help but tell the clerk the truth.

"Actually, he's not my boyfriend yet."

The clerk was stunned for a moment, then said with a smile, "Then let him be your boyfriend as soon as possible!"

The milk tea shop was filled with the aroma of tea and desserts.

Su Yu reluctantly took a group photo with his colleagues at the milk tea shop with their blessings, and happily ended his winter vacation part-time job.

Shen Shiqian stuffed the laptop he had been carrying for half a month into his computer bag.

After exiting the milk tea shop, the cool winter wind blew on them.

Su Yu's cheeks were stained with crimson, and he followed Shen Shiqian in small steps, thinking about the word boyfriend.

Shen Shiqian stretched out his hand as usual, trying to grab Su Yu's wrist.

Su Yu didn't let him catch him. He jumped up from behind Shen Shiqian and hugged Shen Shiqian's shoulders with both hands.

Shen Shiqian was stunned by Su Yu's initiative to hug him. He smiled and said, "Why did I suddenly have a kitten hanging on me?"

He originally wanted to say koala.

When I spoke, I thought it would be more appropriate to say it as a kitten.

The kitten behind him buried his face in the back of his neck, breathing warm breath on his ear.

Su Yu blinked his eyes and hung on Shen Shiqian. He slightly stuck his head out from the other person's ear, looked at the handsome face, and made a soft voice.

"Shen Shiqian, you said you were going to make competition stuff in the milk tea shop, did you lie to me? My colleagues in the shop said they saw you sitting there and watching movies for many days."

Shen Shiqian was afraid that he would fall. , grabbed his wrist with his backhand, and started to quibble.

"That's not a lie. I still worked hard in the store for two days."

Su Yu's face heated up.

So Shen Shiqian came to the milk tea shop every day for half a month just to see him.

The part-time job is now over.

Winter vacation isn't over yet.

What reason would they use to see each other every day?

Su Yu's mind was empty and he couldn't think of anything.

He didn't know how far human beings were in relationships, being able to see each other every day.

But a boyfriend definitely has a better chance than a friend.

Shen Shiqian could come to the milk tea shop for him every day.

He could definitely do something for Shen Shiqian.

"Shen Shiqian."

"Huh?"

"If the person you like wants to live at your house, is that okay?"

Shen Shiqian's head was buzzing, his Adam's apple rolled hard, he grabbed Su Yu's fingers, and said to He fell in love with Su Yu's beautiful amber eyes.

"I'm afraid you'll regret it, so let's go to your house to collect your luggage now."

Huh? tonight? ?

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian nervously, his heart beating fast!

So anxious? !