Chapter 15

"Get a room?!"

Yang Feng puffed out, choked by this exciting news, and coughed several times.

"You're kidding me! How can Su Yu and Shen Shiqian check out a room? It's not easy for them to stand together and take a photo!"

Shen Shiqian and Su Yu have a very average relationship.

This is something the entire dormitory knows.

Although Yang Feng and Shang Yang usually agreed not to talk, they could see that Su Yu and Shen Shiqian couldn't get along.

Judging from the gossip they heard, Shen Shiqian was homophobic. He didn't know where he heard that Su Yu was gay, so he was very wary of Su Yu.

Even if they want to reconcile, it's impossible for them to sleep together overnight, right? !

Shang Yang: "I actually think it's outrageous, but that's what the circle of friends says now."

The two of them cast their fiery eyes on Su Yu, as if asking Su Yu, tell me about your relationship.

Su Yu's face heated up, "Ah, we..."

Su Yu blushed when he thought of the meaning of the word "opening a house". He blushed even if he was misunderstood. How could humans be so straightforward?

He wanted to explain, but when faced with this situation, he suddenly didn't know how to explain it in human language.

I wish I could turn into a cat and meow a few times.

Speak clearly to them in your native language.

"We were together last night." Shen Shiqian looked indifferent and walked out of the dormitory curtain. His clothes were loose, exposing a large area of ​​skin on his neck.

An uninhibited look.

This instantly gave Su Yu a piece of reassurance.

Su Yu was startled, and quickly met Shen Shiqian's eyes. His handsome face, wet nose, smooth and protruding Adam's apple...

his heartbeat became a little faster.

No, now is not the time to be dazed!

Su Yu came to his senses and hurriedly explained: "Uh-huh, we were together last night. My friends and I went out to eat grilled fish and met Shen Shiqian."

"Then I got drunk and couldn't walk. Shen Shi Qian sent me back to the hotel."

Su Yu said very seriously.

His eyes secretly glanced at Shen Shiqian with a look of help, which made his homophobic roommate melt.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows slightly, and a laugh escaped from the corners of his lips.

That look seemed to be mocking him again. A bowl of rice balls with rice wine, so drunk like that?

Su Yu understood what Shen Shiqian meant and shrank his neck into his collar.

Why do you always have this expression?

How much alcohol does a human have to drink to get drunk? !

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's appearance silently and wanted to reach out and lift Su Yu's back collar, turn him over and look at him face to face.

But his roommates are all here, and he can't do this action.

Tsk, weird.

Is he addicted to teasing Su Yu?

"Ahem!" Shang Yang was so numbed by the look between the two that he felt something was wrong all over his body and coughed several times.

When did the relationship between these two people become better behind the dormitory's back? !

Shang Yang looked at Shen Shiqian and then at Su Yu, "In other words, you met by chance at the grilled fish restaurant last night. Shen Shiqian sent Su Yu back to the hotel?"

Su Yu nodded, "Yes."

Shang Yang: "No wonder Shen Shiqian almost missed the doorstep last night."

Shang Yang handed the phone to the two of them, "Then why did it spread like this outside? Was there some misunderstanding, or were you targeted by someone? "

How is it spread outside?

Shang Yang's excited look seemed to indicate something bad.

Su Yu felt deeply uneasy. He grabbed Shang Yang's wrist and saw the rumors he mentioned.

The source of the news is an unknown classmate's circle of friends.

[VODKA: Exposed! Finance major Shen Shiqian and cat boy Su Yu checked into a hotel late at night! 】

【VODKA: I saw the names of two people on the confession wall of G University's frontline leaders before. Both of them are very popular! But who knew that the two of them had this kind of relationship! Last night, the two of them hugged each other and checked into a hotel room. I took a photo of them. I don't know if they were in love or just having sex. Anyway, their private lives looked pretty slutty. They even rubbed each other while walking. I couldn't bear it for more than a few minutes.]

[VODKA: Among them, the protagonist - Shen Shiqian, who has always flaunted himself as a homophobic straight man before, but now it is exposed, he is a dead man! Last year, he was secretly photographed by a perverted stalker, which caused a lot of commotion. How many people sympathized with his experience. With this photo, things may have turned around. A slap in the face can't make a difference. If he keeps his integrity, he can be targeted by such a person. Do you still believe he is straight? 】

【VODKA: There is also Su Yu, the cat boy on the basketball court. He hugged Shen Shiqian all the way and refused to come down. He couldn't bear to enter the room even if he asked me to. He looks clean and doesn't even know he is dirty in private. [VODKA: I am not posting these things to say anything

, I just want to tell girls to keep their eyes peeled when looking for a partner, and not to be attracted to every cat or dog, yuck. jpg]

College students come in and out of the hotel near the school almost every day.

Not to mention that Su Yu lived alone for two days.

Even couples who often go to check out apartments have never encountered this kind of treatment of being mentioned in the circle of friends.

Su Yu was stunned and stunned.

A wave of malice spread to his body and limbs like thick swamp water.

"I..."

Su Yu wanted to explain something.

But he found that there was nothing left to explain.

His roommates all know the truth, but the ones who really misunderstand him are the classmates who see this list of friends.

No matter what.

Su Yu looked at Shang Yang's cell phone silently.

When he was a kitten, he never had to face bad words and was happy every day.

However, ever since he transformed into a human form and came to human society, he always seems to make others dissatisfied and disliked by others.

Just when he got used to college life and made friends with everyone, that annoying guy Liu Nan showed up.

Not long after being "confessed" by others on the public account, Kaixinxin was liked by many classmates, and new rumors came again.

Could it be true.

There is something wrong with his character.

"——Who is so fucking free?" Shen Shiqian's face was gloomy, and he tugged the corners of his lips impatiently, showing a very unhappy expression. His voice interrupted Su Yu's thoughts.

After scolding, Shen Shiqian raised his black eyes and subconsciously looked at Su Yu beside him.

His eyes fell lazily, but he met a pair of moist eyes.

Shen Shiqian was greatly shocked and couldn't help but hissed without realizing it.

"Su Yu, won't you cry?"

Before Su Yu could recover, his chin was lifted by Shen Shiqian off guard.

Fingers pinched his pointed chin.

Those black eyes stared straight at him, as if carefully observing the tears gathering in his eyes.

Su Yu's face suddenly turned red, his amber eyes blinked, and he shouted hastily: "What are you doing..."

As his eyelids blinked, the tears originally remaining in his eyes were squeezed out. Come out, it's shining brightly in the corners of your eyes.

Those beautiful glass-like pupils slowly opened wide.

"Tsk." Shen Shiqian made this sound.

Just when Su Yu didn't know how to respond, Shen Shiqian let out another "tsk", released the fingers that hooked his chin, and wiped the corners of his eyes.

Tears were wiped onto the other person's fingers.

"Are you really crying?"

Shen Shiqian seemed to have never seen a boy cry before.

I never thought about how to comfort Su Yu.

I just feel it is very rare.

Su Yu hurriedly raised his hand to wipe away the moisture in his eyes, his ears turned red with embarrassment.

Why are human lacrimal glands so developed?

He just felt aggrieved silently, and tears actually burst out! !

Shen Shiqian wiped away the tears with his fingers and rubbed them with his fingertips.

Normally, Shen Shiqian would have laughed a long time ago. How can a man cry when something happens? It's not a big deal.

But now looking at Su Yu, Shen Shiqian found that he couldn't laugh out loud.

Shen Shiqian seemed to be unable to do anything about it, and he didn't want to see Su Yu crying like a kitten, so he cursed in a low voice in annoyance, making his throat feel hoarse.

He wanted to say other dirty words, but he held it back.

He didn't know why, but he was in a bad mood when he saw Su Yu burst into tears.

I want to see Su Yu cry.

I didn't want to see Su Yu cry.

This contradiction is like fire. It ignited him like medicine.

It made him very irritable and couldn't bear it anymore.

Shen Shiqian pressed the tip of his tongue against his back molar, "Damn it, stop showing such aggrieved expression."

Su Yu was startled by his words, and his heart pounded.

Isn't Shen Shiqian tired of him crying?

It was obviously just a little tear!

Has this affected Shen Shiqian's mood...?

Su Yu anxiously wanted to pull out the tissue and wipe away all the tears from his eyes.

But when he reached out, Shen Shiqian grabbed his arm and pulled him in front of him.

Shen Shiqian grabbed him hard with his palms, lowered his dark eyes, and his Adam's apple moved.

Su Yu was forced to stay very close to him, and the kitten's ears trembled sensitively.

"I've been framed. What's wrong with being stupid?"

"What you should be thinking is that I'm going to find him out and force him to bow his head and apologize!"

Stop crying! These three words rolled in Shen Shiqian's throat.

He didn't want to see Su Yu cry because of such a stupid thing. Why should he cry.

The author has something to say:

Irritating Brother Shen Shiqian