Chapter 43

Su Yu didn't understand what Shen Shiqian meant when he said "try to be a bastard".

The wanton look in Shen Shiqian's eyes when he said this and the curve of the corners of his lips made Su Yu's head spin.

For a period of time after that, Su Yu was a little confused.

He found that Shen Shiqian became a little different.

Unlike before when he simply bullied him, Shen Shiqian was always very close to him now, and seemed more interested in finding ways to make him happy than teasing him.

Shen Shiqian knew that he was obsessed with food, so he began to pay attention to local restaurants and food, and would ask him out to eat, drink and have fun every weekend.

Shen Shiqian knew that he liked kittens, so he bought a lot of cat toys for him online, and took him to the public welfare cat nest in Defang Building to play with the kittens whenever he had free time.

In fact, Su Yu was not very interested in playing with small toys with other cats.

He prefers to hide in his bed, squeeze those fluffy bouncy balls, shake the cat wand with one hand and grab them with the other, and bite the simulated fish.

Shen Shiqian would also...

often ask him how he was doing with the person he liked.

Then he advised him to "Don't rush after him, set your sights higher, maybe there will be better people around you."

Su Yu faced Shen Shiqian's handsome face with a blush on his cheeks.

I really want to tell him that there will be no one who treats me better than you.

In mid-December, it was Shang Yang's birthday, his dorm roommate, and dozens of people from the school were invited to sing at the KTV to celebrate his birthday.

They first went to a famous hot pot restaurant for dinner, and then walked to a KTV near the school to sing.

When Su Yu came to human society, he rarely went to places like KTV.

Because the environment was too chaotic, the speakers were so noisy that his ears hurt, and the gorgeous lights were too attractive to him.

But this time it's Shang Yang's birthday.

He was the first roommate in this new dormitory who took the initiative to make friends with Su Yu.

Su Yu wanted to celebrate Shang Yang's birthday, so he didn't refuse and participated in all the activities on Shang Yang's birthday.

Shen Shiqian has also been there.

At night, the KTV lobby shines with colorful lights, the speakers play classic lyrical songs, the air is mixed with the strong smell of perfume, and all kinds of people shuttle here.

The box they booked was on the sixth floor and they had to take the elevator up.

A group of people met a group of people who were also going to the box on the sixth floor and were blocked at the elevator entrance.

You can only go in in two or three trips.

"You go first, you go first!" The girl accompanying them smiled and asked them to get on the elevator first. They were all friends from other colleges that Shang Yang knew.

Su Yu's thin and tough body was squeezed to the front.

Because there were so many people, we were squeezed in right away.

Shen Shiqian paid attention to Su Yu from beginning to end. When he saw Su Yu being squeezed in, he immediately followed him in.

The elevator is crowded.

The pressure made it difficult for Su Yu to breathe.

Su Yu was squeezed into a corner.

When he looked up, he saw Shen Shiqian standing facing him, with his face very close and the toes of his shoes facing each other.

Su Yu's amber eyes blinked, and his earlobes felt warm.

Feeling Shen Shiqian's breath, breathing became much more comfortable.

"When did you come in? Why didn't I see you just now?"

Shen Shiqian said, "I came in just behind you. I stood behind you the whole time."

Su Yu recalled the smell he had smelled and found that Indeed, as Shen Shiqian said, Shen Shiqian was walking behind him from beginning to end.

It was just that there were too many people after entering the KTV, so he didn't recognize it.

Strange men and women crowded outside the elevator.

"Come in, come in! It's too crowded here, the door can't be closed!"

"Don't come in, wait until the next trip!"

After being pushed by them, Shen Shiqian's back slightly bent and he took a step forward. , staggered with Su Yu's shoes, and his whole body suddenly fell on Su Yu's body.

Su Yu's heart was beating fiercely, and he could clearly feel Shen Shiqian's clothes rubbing against his clothes, and his legs were a little weak.

"It's a bit crowded..."

After hearing this, Shen Shiqian put his hand on Su Yu's ear and pressed his palm on the elevator.

"Isn't this better?"

It doesn't seem to be much better.

Su Yu felt the soft ends of his hair touch Shen Shiqian's fingers.

Shen Shiqian smiled lazily.

He liked the feeling of surrounding Su Yu very much.

Su Yu would be like a frightened kitten, with his back tensed up and a nervous expression on his face, as if he was trying to find a place to hide.

But the flashing amber eyes looked at him with trust and dependence.

The people around them didn't notice the two of them and were still laughing and chatting.

Shang Yang said: "There are many people here on weekends. It was the same last time I came here. I had to wait for the elevator twice before I went up."

A boy next to him said: "It's okay, don't be in a hurry, I have plenty of time tonight! Shang Yang, are you? The protagonist whose birthday is today, you have to sing the first song!"

Shang Yang pushed: "Don't, don't, don't, I'm really bad at singing out of tune. I'll just listen to you singing."

"That's okay. Ah, birthday boy?"

Their lively voices flooded into Su Yu's ears.

And Su Yu was carefully feeling Shen Shiqian's warm breathing.

and the sound of your own heartbeat.

thump.

thump.

Not long after, the elevator door opened.

Shen Shiqian finally put his hand down from Su Yu's ear.

Just as Su Yu was about to walk out with the crowd, his wrist was caught off guard by his roommate.

"There are too many people here. I'm afraid you might get lost, so I'll take you with me."

"Ah, okay!"

The KTV corridor is deep and long, the lights are dim, and every box looks exactly the same.

Su Yu was a little afraid of this kind of place. He always felt that if he was not careful, he would not be able to get out. He subconsciously walked beside Shen Shiqian and gently tugged on Shen Shiqian's clothes with his fingers.

Shen Shiqian laughed softly at his reaction. He leaned his chin against his ear and asked, "Hey, Su Yu, do you rarely come to KTV? I think you seem to be following a haunted house?"

Su Yu His face was red, his held wrists were warm, and he said "hmm" in a soft voice.

"It's a bit noisy here. I didn't like coming here before."

Shen Shiqian asked more: "You didn't like coming here before? That means you've been here before?"

Su Yu nodded: "I came here before for high school reunions. I didn't like KTV very much. The sound and lights inside made me find an excuse to go home as soon as I walked to the door. "

When I graduated from high school, my classmates made an appointment at the KTV.

Su Yu had only been in high school for one year at the time, and was a young kitten who had just become a spirit. His friendship with his classmates was very shallow.

As soon as he stepped into the KTV that day, he felt that the noise and colorful lights around him were no place for a kitten to stay, so he turned around and left.

Shen Shiqian laughed: "Then you gave Shang Yang some face today."

The corners of Su Yu's mouth curved as he smiled, "It's my birthday."

They walked behind, following the flow of people, passing by Going from box to box, listening to the love songs coming from the boxes.

Shen Shiqian looked at the lights in the box in front of him and suddenly asked Su Yu, "When is your birthday?"

"Hey, my birthday?" Su Yu's reaction was a little panicked.

Birthdays are something only humans can celebrate.

How does he know when his birthday is?

Shen Shiqian didn't notice his panic, "Huh?"

"Yes, yes..."

Su Yu couldn't answer, and his fingers grasped Shen Shiqian's clothes a little tightly.

"It's not my birthday."

This answer surprised Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian repeated: "No birthday?"

Su Yu nodded nervously.

Shen Shiqian turned to look at him, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why not?"

Su Yu couldn't make up a reason: "Because I don't know..." He didn't know when the birthday was.

Answering Shen Shiqian like this will definitely arouse suspicion!

Su Yu bit the tip of his tongue, "Because I don't know who I want to live with."

The soft and gorgeous light fell on the side of Su Yu's face, depicting his anxious eyes at this moment, and his lips were half open and half closed, making Shen Shiqian I really want to get closer and listen to him.

When he wasn't paying attention, Shen Shiqian pinched his slender wrist and said, "Then I'll spend your next birthday with you."

This action made Su Yu's entire face turn red!

Su Yu didn't know if what Shen Shiqian said was true.

I don't know how to explain to Shen Shiqian that he doesn't know the time of his birthday.

But if he could make Shen Shiqian like him one day, he would tell her sooner or later.

Shen Shiqian enjoyed the feeling of wrapping Su Yu's palm, and heard Su Yu ask him in a low voice: "Shen Shiqian, when is your birthday?"

Shen Shiqian lazily pulled the corner of his lips, "What are you doing? Ask me, do you want to spend your birthday with me?"

Su Yu immediately shook his head and said with a blush, "No, I'm just asking."

Shen Shiqian looked at his roommate and said, "It seems you don't want to spend your birthday with me." ?"

why is it like this! !

He obviously hasn't said anything yet!

Su Yu felt that Shen Shiqian was a bit annoying, so he turned away slightly and said in a low voice, "I won't ask anymore."

"March 10th, my birthday is on March 10th."

Shen Shiqian had teased enough people and needed a beating. Before the other party loses his temper, he gives it up and says, "Why do you get angry after teasing you twice?"

Su Yu retorted: "Try being teased yourself."

Shen Shiqian didn't mind being retorted like this at all. He lowered his eyes and said to him in a funny way: "You come? Whatever you want to do."

Whatever, whatever he wants to do? !

what! ! !

Crimson stained her cheeks, and her breathing from the tip of her nose became rapid.

Su Yu felt that Shen Shiqian was teasing him!

The group of people walked to the KTV box and went in one after another and sat down.

The boys were all sitting on the left, and a few girls were sitting on the sofa on the right.

Shen Shiqian was still holding Su Yu's wrist, although they were walking in a crowded place with their hands squeezed together, making it difficult for anyone to notice that they were holding him.

But Su Yu was still a little nervous.

I don't know what Shen Shiqian is thinking about recently. He is always so close to him and likes to hold his hand.

It seems like this was the case before.

But it's a little different now.

Su Yu's face was red and his ears were hot. He was afraid of being seen by others, so he secretly broke away from Shen Shiqian's hand.

He walked all the way to the far side and sat down in the corner. Shen Shiqian sat next to him.

The KTV waiter opened the box door and placed an exquisite fruit plate on each of the two tables. The colors were very attractive.

Su Yu inserted a bright red rabbit-shaped apple from the fruit plate and took small bites into his mouth.

When he eats an apple, his face bulges out, making his face look round and cute.

When eating watermelon, I will subconsciously lick the bright red watermelon juice off the bamboo stick, or even suck it gently, as if I am afraid that the watermelon juice will flow down.

His eyes were focused and as bright as stars.

Shen Shiqian stared at Su Yu lazily for a while, and found that his fork slid over apples, watermelons, and cantaloupes, and he tried each one.

Just don't touch the sliced ​​oranges on top.

"Su Yu, I think I've never seen you eat oranges."

Su Yu said without thinking, "Because I don't like oranges, they smell terrible."

This is the consensus of their cat family.

Bai Jiashuo said that he was attracted by the good-looking appearance of oranges in the past, so he held his breath and took a secret taste.

As a result, my face turned stiff due to the sour taste of oranges.

Shen Shiqian couldn't quite understand the unpleasant words he said.

Doesn't orange taste quite sweet?

He suddenly thought of something, smiled, stretched out his skeletal fingers, inserted a piece of orange, and turned the beautiful bamboo stick in a circle.

"I used to go to my high school classmate's house, and his kitten was like this. If I gave it an orange to smell, it would narrow its eyes and retreat and run away."

Su Yu listened carefully to Shen Shiqian's story, his eyes attracted by Shen Shiqian's story . The shining sequins on the bamboo stick in Shi Qian's hand attracted him.

As I listened, I suddenly felt a bad smell coming from the tip of my nose.

Su Yu frowned, narrowed his amber eyes, and realized in his mind that this was the smell of orange that he didn't like. He backed away from the sofa, as if he wanted to bury himself in the sofa.

Where does Shen Shiqian's story end?

Why was there suddenly this unpleasant orange smell in front of him?

Su Yu thought this in a daze, his eyes slowly moved down, and he saw a bamboo stick with an orange stuck in front of the tip of his fair nose.

Suddenly discovered.

It was Shen Shiqian who did it.

Su Yu: "..."

Shen Shiqian: "I'm talking about my friend's kitten. What are you learning?"

Boom!

Su Yu's mind was groggy and he sat back in a panic!

Did he study? He didn't. He acted in his true colors!

Su Yu was worried that Shen Shiqian would find out something, so he pushed him without much force.

"It smells really bad. Take it away quickly!"

Why is it so cute?

Could it be that Su Yu was immersed in the stories he told, secretly dazed, and just followed suit?

Suddenly he wanted to do something he had never done before and scare Su Yu.

For example, moving the matter of bullying Su Yu to the public...

"No," Shen Shiqian put the beautiful bamboo stick into Su Yu's hand, his tone was leisurely and bad, "Unless you feed it to me."

Su Yu said . Yu: "!!"

What is Shen Shiqian doing! ! !

There are so many classmates around! !

Su Yu gritted his teeth and took the bamboo stick with the orange on it to a place far away from him: "No, no, there are too many people..." There

was a hint of fear in his soft voice, and the tail end was trembling slightly. Tickled.

No matter how much you like Shen Shiqian, it would be difficult to feed Shen Shiqian food in front of so many people, right...?

Shen Shiqian turned his head and glanced, seeing everyone singing and dancing, but no one looked towards them.

He leaned closer to Su Yu and coaxed lazily: "It's okay, I'll block it."

This secretive interaction made Su Yu's breathing become a little shaky.

In fact, he kind of liked this feeling, doing something secretly with Shen Shiqian in an environment with so many people.

It seems like their relationship is special and special.

But what if you are discovered!

Su Yu was tightly surrounded by Shen Shiqian's breath. His slender fingers tightened on the bamboo stick with orange slices stuck in it. His throat was so stimulated that it felt like it was being tickled by feathers, and his voice was soft and soft.

"Is it true that no one is watching?"

There is a drama.

This was enough to coax him.

Shen Shiqian's hand lay across the sofa, almost passing through the back of Su Yu's neck.

From other people's perspective, it could only be seen that he was close to Su Yu's face, as if he was whispering something.

"No, you believe me."

Okay... Since Shen Shiqian said so...

Su Yu showed an embarrassed expression and quickly brought the orange to Shen Shiqian's mouth, looking around.

"Hurry up."

The slender hand poked too anxiously.

Orange juice accidentally touched the corners of Shen Shiqian's lips.

Shen Shiqian hissed slightly, and the corners of his lips hurt a little from being poked by the bamboo stick.

Um? ?

Did you accidentally poke Shen Shiqian? !

Su Yu's heart raised to his throat, he subconsciously turned around and wiped the corners of Shen Shiqian's lips with his fingers.

Then he felt Shen Shiqian's tongue licking his fingertips.

Eyes facing each other.

Fireworks exploded in Su Yu's mind, and his cheeks turned red.

His fingers touched the tip of Shen Shiqian's tongue!

"I, I didn't mean it!"

He didn't know that Shen Shiqian would lick the orange juice by himself! ! !

There is still a faint smell of orange left on the fingers, and the fingertips are a little ambiguously moist.

Caught in Shen Shiqian's breath.

This is the first time.

He and Shen Shiqian had such a close contact.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's extremely shy and beautiful eyes, hiding a hint of evil in his eyes, and comforted him with two words: "It's okay."

He did it on purpose.

This ambiguous coincidence was deliberately created.

But Su Yu was too naive to notice it.

Su Yu lowered his furry head, revealing his fair side face,

his heart was beating loudly, and his fingers were still moistened by Shen Shiqian.

The thin young man's back concealed his shyness.

There is obviously an unpleasant orange smell on my fingertips.

But he didn't really want to wipe it off with a tissue...

ahhhh!

Shen Shiqian put his arms across the sofa and the back of his hands drooped, recalling the soft touch of Su Yu's fingertips, and slowly ate the sweet orange.

I tricked my roommate into feeding him an orange.

Sweeter than other oranges.

He thought about it during this time.

I found that I really couldn't be as perverted as the person Su Yu liked.

It's okay to touch his face and back, but he really can't touch his waist and butt.

He didn't know how Su Yu could like such a man, let alone how that bitch found the opportunity to touch Su Yu like this.

Damn it, I feel bad thinking about it.

Think about it.

What Su Yu should like is that kind of close physical contact.

Intimate contact?

As roommates in the same dormitory, we have a lot of close contact.

Like it is now.

He must be the first one to have this kind of contact with Su Yu, right?

The chaotic lights of the KTV box fell above their heads.

Shen Shiqian bent down and put down the beer can, and was slapped on the shoulder by a boy he knew. "Brother Shen, why are you sitting in there? No wonder I haven't seen you!"

Shen Shiqian turned around and said, "I'm with my roommate."

Su Yu was stunned for a while, blushing because of Shen Shiqian's words, and suddenly heard the boy say meaningfully to Shen Shiqian: "What's the point of spending time with your roommate? Do you know that someone is here specifically for you tonight?" "Yes?"

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows, with the curve of his lips still there, and responded in a disgraceful manner.

"Let's talk if you have something to say. Whether you come here specifically for me or not, it's all for Shang Yang's birthday."

There is a well-dressed girl on the sofa in the distance looking at Shen Shiqian. Her beautiful earrings shine in her earlobes and she is wearing soft tones. skirt, outstanding temperament.

The boy laughed at him as a straight man: "You'll find out later."

Shen Shiqian had experienced this kind of situation since he was a child. Looking at the boy's look, he knew what was going to happen.

Tsk.

If it weren't for the fear of scaring Su Yu away, that bitch Su Yu liked would have gotten there first.

He even wanted to change his signature on social software to say "I'm chasing someone, don't disturb me."

Su Yu naturally used the kitten's keen hearing to distinguish what the two of them said from the chaotic music.

He was a little curious, but didn't quite understand what their interaction meant. He quietly raised his face and asked Shen Shiqian, "Shen Shiqian, what was this friend from Shang Yang talking to you just now?"

Shen Shiqian Meeting Su Yu's shining eyes, he didn't want the chasing boy to hear such things, so he responded: "It's nothing."

Su Yu frowned and didn't believe what he said: "You must be lying."

Shen Shiqian took the opportunity. He pinched his face, his movements were a bit naughty and bad: "What did I lie to you for? If I said it was nothing, it would be nothing."

Su Yu took his hand away from his face.

Ears feel warm.

If you don't say it, don't say it.

That boy said to Shen Shiqian, "You'll know later." As long as he paid attention, he would definitely find out what Shen Shiqian was hiding from him.

Su Yu was right.

What he didn't understand was soon answered.

The senior sister directly from their major likes Shen Shiqian.

I want to take this opportunity tonight to confess.

Su Yu secretly overheard it when he and they finished singing happy birthday to Shang Yang and were preparing to cut the cake.

The straight senior sister asked Shang Yang: "Shang Yang, are you sure Shen Shiqian is straight? If he is a straight man, I won't flirt with him."

She always felt that Shen Shiqian was a bit bent.

After secretly observing him all night, he felt that Shen Shiqian was particularly ambiguous towards one of his roommates.

She saw that Shen Shiqian always talked in the ear of his roommate. The roommate seemed to be very shy and would hide whenever he was approached.

Use her intuition.

Shen Shiqian is 80% curvy.

But if there was a 20% chance of being straight, she still didn't want to miss the handsome junior student in their finance department.

Shang Yang has already cut the cake and is handing it to everyone.

Without looking back, he said to his senior sister: "It must be, senior sister. He is straight. Can I still lie to you? Shen Shiqian said last time in the dormitory that he would never be curved in his life!"

The senior senior student was confused. After a long time, he said to Shang Yang: "Okay, sister, I believe you. If you succeed, I will thank you very much."

Shang Yang smiled: "Why thank you so much? Today is just a coincidence. It happens to be my birthday. It just so happens that the two of you are here." Everyone is invited."

Su Yu didn't pay much attention to what they said next.

From the moment he understood that his senior sister wanted to confess to Shen Shiqian, he became confused and felt intensely uneasy.

Will Shen Shiqian agree?

Definitely not. He stayed with Shen Shiqian every day and never met this senior.

But what if.

Su Yu's eyes fell on Shen Shiqian and his lips pursed slightly.

Seems very depressed.

Shen Shiqian could tell at a glance that Su Yu was in something wrong.

He put the cake on the table and reached out to wipe off the cream on the corners of Su Yu's lips.

"What's wrong?"

Su Yu was a little hesitant, not sure whether he should say anything.

He looked at Shen Shiqian for two seconds.

He still couldn't help but tugged on Shen Shiqian's coat and said cautiously: "There is a senior who likes you. She will confess to you later."

Most of the people present were classmates of the same grade.

Speaking of senior sister, you will know who it is as soon as you hear it.

Shen Shiqian stared at Su Yu's beautiful face, feeling happy that Su Yu cared about such things. The corners of his lips curled up slightly, "How did you know?"

Su Yu said, "I heard it."

There was a silence in the air. .

The loud music from the KTV echoed in their ears, covering up their voices.

Su Yu opened his amber eyes and looked at Shen Shiqian, his lips pursed tightly.

"Shen Shiqian, if my senior sister really confesses to you, what would you say to her?"

Shen Shiqian didn't know how Su Yu would look at the person he liked.

But at this moment, Shen Shiqian felt that the most he could do was look like this.

It couldn't be cuter than this.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple itched, he lowered his eyes to look at Su Yu, and chuckled, "Why do you ask?"

Su Yu's ears were numbed by the sound of his laughter, so he turned away and said, "No. I've seen my roommate being confessed, so I'm just curious. "

You still want to imitate him?

Shen Shiqian remembered what he said to Su Yu when they had breakfast by the lake some time ago.

I didn't expect Su Yu to remember it so clearly and apply what he learned.

"Tsk." Shen Shiqian said, "You don't like me, why are you curious about this?"

Like.

He likes Shen Shiqian.

He just liked Shen Shiqian without saying it.

Su Yu's mood was up and down, nervousness and depression were intertwined, and he bit his lip, "Can't I be curious if I don't like you?"

Shen Shiqian said nothing.

Su Yu became more and more anxious, his eyes were a little moist, and he licked his dry lips.

Why feel sad and uneasy.

Because he never thought that Shen Shiqian might be with someone else.

Especially at this time, Shen Shiqian did not answer him.

"..."

"If you don't want to say it, don't say it."

Su Yu's expression was very obedient, with sadness in it.

Her beautiful eyes were lowered slightly, but she refused to look at the face of the person in front of her.

At this second, Shen Shiqian had a suspicion.

His bastard might have made Su Yu fall in love with him.

Close and stuffy atmosphere.

There is no way to divert attention.

Think about things that make you happy.

Su Yu felt Shen Shiqian approaching him, his smooth mandible leaning against his ear, and his warm breath falling on his ear.

Just like how you usually bully him and then coax him.

Shen Shiqian was a jerk and said to him in a lazy tone: "I will say, I'm sorry, senior, I want to protect my roommate."

Su Yu felt a roar in his head.

He had never heard Shen Shiqian talk to him like this.

Even during this period, Shen Shiqian became different and never said such words to him in such a tone.

It's just... like the words that only lovers would say!

Su Yu's cheeks were red, his eyelashes were trembling slightly, and he didn't dare to look at Shen Shiqian's face.

Then he heard the breathy sound in Shen Shiqian's smile.

Su Yu thought Shen Shiqian was joking.

But not long after, he saw Shen Shiqian being called out by his senior sister with an excuse.

After a while, the senior sister came back with regret on her face. She smiled and told the girls around her what happened outside.

"... He said he had to keep his integrity for his roommate. I thought he was perfunctory with me. I even asked him which roommate he was, and he said Su Yu..."

"The tone didn't sound fake to me! I knew it! How could he act like a straight man now? Man! This was not the case last year!"

Shen Shiqian actually used this reason to reject the senior sister's confession! !

Su Yu's ears twitched, and his cheeks evaporated inch by inch.

Heat spread to the white neck wantonly.

Does Shen Shiqian like him now...?