Chapter 9

As early as last year after enrolling as a freshman.

Shen Shiqian heard a lot about Su Yu from Liu Nan from the Student Union Department of the college.

At that time, the student union department organized a party, and everyone had nothing to do. They gathered together for a barbecue and chatted about university gossip.

There happened to be a girl who was complaining about her roommate, who was still calling her boyfriend in the middle of the night, and who was banging on the door early in the morning.

Liu Nan is the kind of person who has both sides and knows how to find topics to approach others.

Hearing them talking about such a topic, he immediately found an opportunity to get involved.

"That's okay for you. There is a guy named Su Yu in our dormitory. He is very weird. I suspect he is gay."

Gay?

Three words instantly attracted the attention of everyone present.

Shen Shiqian was doing nothing. He opened his eyes and heard people chirping and asking: "Really or not, how do you know he has a boyfriend?"

Liu Nan: "No boyfriend, I suspect he likes a roommate of ours, so I just I've never seen such a scheming boy."

Liu Nan: "How do you look? He looks pretty good, anyway, he has a very gay look, and he's fair-haired and a little girly."

Liu Nan: "How do you tell that? " I can't stand it anymore. I must talk to you."

"Can you imagine how good Su Yu is? First of all, he has to walk next to his roommate after evening classes. , to find his way back to the dormitory! Several times he went back to the dormitory alone and couldn't find his way, so he called for help and waited for our roommate to come downstairs to pick him up. Isn't it funny how old he is, he has to wait for his roommate to pick him up every day. Do you think he is a three-year-old child? Do you believe that he is a road idiot? I don't believe it. It must be intentional!"

"Also, that roommate likes seafood very much. When Su Yu found out, he seemed very happy. , I have dinner with that roommate every day. Speaking of which, I really admire him. In order to get close to that roommate, he can eat boiled fish for a week. "

And usually, he is such a good man, an adult man, but he can't get out of his way. " The cap of the mineral water bottle was unscrewed until his hands were weak and his legs were shaking. Finally, he asked his roommate to help him unscrew it. His acting was so fake! Anyway, I have never seen such a weird person. There are too many flaws. This kind of person is in front of me. Go as far as you can!"

Shen Shiqian said nothing.

In fact, he felt that Liu Nan was meddling in his own business.

But he didn't know Su Yu, so he passed away after hearing it.

Later, Shen Shiqian would occasionally hear Liu Nan mention Su Yu at regular department meetings, wondering how he was pestering that roommate today and how he was going to act cute in front of that roommate tomorrow.

By the end of the second half of the semester, things seemed to be coming to an end.

Liu Nan said that he couldn't bear it anymore, so he mentioned the speculation that "99% of Su Yu is gay" to his roommate. The other person was afraid of being spread rumors that he and Su Yu were gay, so he finally came to his senses and got rid of Su Yu as his "friend."

Everyone laughed and comforted Liu Nan: "It's okay, it's okay. The dormitories will be reassigned for sophomore year. Liu Nan, you will be out of the sea of ​​misery soon. Congratulations!"

Liu Nan was relieved.

Not long after, Shen Shiqian saw the word "Su Yu" on the list of his new dormitory.

Gay?

Not long ago, I secretly photographed him and exposed him naked. The man in the photo is also gay.

Shen Shiqian was extremely disgusted with homosexuality. When he heard these three words, he thought of the perverted stalker from before.

So on the first day after moving into the new dormitory, Su Yu took the initiative to say hello to him. Shen Shi's face was expressionless and his eyes passed over him.

Looks quite cute.

But I'm sorry, he's homophobic and not interested in getting to know me.

...

Shen Shiqian held the beer can, the veins on the back of his hand were prominent, and his peripheral vision fell on Su Yu's thin figure.

Liu Nan was in great interest and didn't care at all about the protagonist of the story at the next table.

So what if he is heard? Su Yu is a soft persimmon, what can be done to him?

"Isn't it like this when Su Yu was a freshman? He liked to trouble others with everything. All the 'old men' in our department knew this. I talked about those things."

The freshmen at the same table heard Liu Nan's words. They looked at each other mockingly.

A girl secretly looked at Su Yu who was quiet not far away, and asked in a low voice: "Is he really this kind of person? I have seen the video of him on the basketball court, and I think he is a very serious and cute boy. I am also prepared I want to talk to him and ask for his contact information."

Liu Nan did not give a direct evaluation, but intermittently and adduced some things about Su Yu's freshman year.

Over and over again, it was just that Su Yu was a bit of a sissy.

Pretend to know nothing, have no common sense and no brains, and always rely on others.

The girl subconsciously believed Liu Nan's words: "That's it..."

Shen Shiqian glanced at them, expressionless, and put down the beer can in his hand.

Turn your face to the other side.

The tip of the tongue touches the back molars.

Tsk.

Why is he upset now.

When Shen Shiqian heard this kind of thing before, he dismissed it as gossip.

I feel particularly upset tonight.

I want Liu Nan to shut the hell up.

"Enough!!"

An angry voice broke into the noisy discussion.

Bai Jiasuo stood up suddenly and yelled at them: "Liu Nan, what do you mean, you have changed dormitories, and you are still slandering Su Yu in front of others!"

"Why do you say that about Su Yu? You said he deliberately let his roommates go downstairs every day. I picked him up, but he just didn't recognize the way. Is there any intention? Then he recognized the way and went back by himself. Besides, he and that person were the best friends at the time. They were willing to pick him up. What does it have to do with you? What's wrong!"

"And you said he can't move the water and unscrew the bottle cap. He's just born with weak strength. What can you do! Why don't you say anything else about the whole freshman year? He was asked to run errands to refill the water card! He was asked to line up to pick up the express delivery to the school! He often took the responsibility of bringing food to the dormitory alone! Go and get it! Why don't you say anything about this? "

What's wrong with the road-crazy cats? How many cats can't find their way home after leaving the house?

What's wrong with eating boiled fish? Are you eating your own fish? ?

So what if he is really gay? The sexual orientation of the kitten has nothing to do with you!

Bai Jiasuo performed amazingly and silenced the student union with just a few words.

Su Yu was also stunned.

Su Yu took a deep breath and watched Bai Jia Shuo gasp for air in front of him. He couldn't imagine the reaction of the people at the table behind him.

I couldn't help but be moved.

The sour taste swelled in his heart, like squeezed lime juice.

Under everyone's gaze, Su Yu stretched out his hand and tugged on Bai Jiashuo's clothes, "Okay, okay, stop scolding!!"

Although it felt good to curse.

But Su Yu didn't want to see his good friend so angry.

They came out happily to eat grilled fish.

Not here to quarrel with people like Liu Nan.

The group of people in the student union were stunned.

Liu Nan's expression was extremely exciting, turning blue and white.

When he spoke ill of Su Yu, he was still very confident. Now that he was exposed, he was like a balloon that was punctured and deflated instantly.

"...Ha," the freshman touched his nose, looked at Liu Nan with a subtle look, and said quietly to the people around him, "It's a bit embarrassing, why is Senior Liu Nan like this."

When Liu Nan spoke about Su Yu just now, her tone was so disdainful How vicious, everyone present could hear it.

It was Su Yu and Bai Jia Shuo's turn to curse. No matter how angry they looked, there were not many unpleasant words they said.

One scolded her hard, and the other pulled her hard.

They both looked cute, like two angry cats.

Liu Nan felt the ridicule of the people around him, and his neck was stiff, as if he could move at will, weighing a thousand pounds.

My head was so heavy that I could hardly lift it up.

Resentment built up in his eyes.

Liu Nan was sure that if Su Yu was the only one here, no matter how loud he spoke, Su Yu wouldn't refute him.

Because Su Yu is a very soft person. At best, he has a good temper, but in Liu Nan's opinion, he is a coward.

But Su Yu's friend stood up.

Not only did he know what happened between them, but he also said it logically and clearly, so that he couldn't find any point to refute it.

Suddenly he fell behind.

Liu Nan muttered, as if he was the victim: "It's funny, I just helped my roommate a little, but I have to remember this kind of thing for so long, who is he..."

"What kind of person is he anyway? Only those who have been with him day and night know. Brother Shen is now in the same dormitory with him. Do you think Brother Shen usually plays with him? "

Liu Nan played some tricks.

He used Shen Shiqian's status in the eyes of his classmates and his attitude towards Su Yu to save the situation for himself.

Who doesn't know that Shen Shiqian is homophobic.

As far as he guessed, 99% of Su Yu was gay.

In the past, Shen Shiqian had no reaction when he mentioned Su Yu.

In order to see Su Yu's jokes, he even inquired about their relationship and heard that Shen Shiqian was very cold towards Su Yu.

Shen Shiqian will definitely not speak for Su Yu this time! Liu Nan gritted his teeth and determined.

However, what was unexpected was that

as soon as Liu Nan finished saying this, a light sneer fell into everyone's ears.

Shen Shiqian lazily raised his head, with a sneer on his lips.

He glanced at Liu Nan and said sarcastically: "Liu Nan, you think they scolded you too lightly, so you still come to me to scold you?"

"I wouldn't have said so much nonsense to you. What kind of person is he? , What's my attitude is none of your fucking business? "

I used to be too lazy to take care of it because it was none of my business.

It's different now.

Su Yu is his cute roommate. He will share octopus balls with him, apologize sincerely for the mistakes he has made, and secretly go to the woods to play with the little wild cats. Liu Nan is nothing.

Su Yu was stunned.

Listening to Shen Shiqian's rascal tone, his heart skipped a beat.

The author has something to say:

The little cat scolds: Does it think we won't get angry? ! Meowth growled. jpg

Shen Shiqian scolds: Shut up***