Chapter 69

The boys' dormitory was noisy and the sound insulation was so poor that the sounds of the students on the balcony downstairs could be heard in their dormitory.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head lazily. When he saw the sentence from Su Yu, he smiled mischievously.

What does he want.

That would be too much.

I can't even speak clearly in three or two sentences.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyelids, retracted his chin slightly, and looked into Su Yu's soft eyes.

Su Yu, who was on the bed, saw his half-smiling expression, his face heated up, his eyes became a little nervous, and his fingers were shyly placed on the phone, as if he wanted to withdraw the message he just sent.

[Su Yu: Don't go too far! ! ]

Shen Shiqian lowered his head and saw the latest message Su Yu sent him.

Two exclamation points are added after a sentence, and the little cat is trying to emphasize it.

Maybe it's because I'm afraid that my boyfriend, who is about to celebrate his birthday, will be unhappy.

After sending these two exclamation points, he also politely sent a very cute kitten emoticon.

[Shen Shiqian: What is too much? ]

[Shen Shiqian: I want to see your tail on my birthday]

A fluffy tail.

When Shen Shiqian was helping Su Yu tonight, he suddenly imagined this scene. He was touching Su Yu's tail with one hand and playing with Su Yu with the other. Su Yu's eyes were red and he was humming in front of him... The

psychopath was committing another crime.

......Grass.

restraint.

Two sentences from Shen Shiqian appeared in Su Yu's eyes, and his soft face turned red.

He pressed his fingers on the keyboard, not knowing whether to say it well or not.

Popping out the tail is easy.

He can do it with just a thought.

But, I thought about Shen Shiqian touching his tail so badly last time.

Su Yu's bright amber eyes were a little dodgey, and he always felt that it was a little dangerous to have his tail in front of Shen Shiqian.

The tailbone was stimulated to the point where it felt sore and numb.

[Su Yu: I don't want to show my tail]

[Su Yu: How about changing it to another one]

Su Yu imitated the emojis he saw online, thought about it, typed "QAQ" on the back, and sent it with a finger.

He looked like he was begging for mercy.

Shen Shiqian was so cute by the cuteness of the emoji written by the kitten, he chuckled and tapped his fingers on the keyboard.

[Shen Shiqian: Then it's up to you]

[Shen Shiqian: It depends on what surprise you want to prepare for me]

What surprises can there be.

Su Yu really didn't know how humans celebrated their birthdays. The last time Shang Yang went to KTV to celebrate his birthday was too busy and not suitable as a reference, and most of the sperm kittens he knew didn't celebrate their birthdays...

well, etc.

There is an exception!

Both Bai Jiashuo and his brother will celebrate their birthdays!

Their cat parents gave birth to them after they became sperm, so they all know their exact birth date.

Su Yu suddenly recalled the birthdays he had spent with Bai Jiashuo in the past three years, and his amber eyes suddenly lit up! There was a cake on his birthday, so he could prepare a cake for Shen Shiqian!

[Su Yu:! ]

[Su Yu: I can buy you a birthday cake]

Send a birthday cake. Many people celebrate their friends' birthdays, and they don't need to put any thought into thinking of giving them birthday cakes.

However, Xiaomaozai racked his brains to come up with this good idea.

Su Yu showed an expectant expression and looked at the phone screen seriously, waiting for Shen Shiqian's reply.

Shen Shiqian typed out the word "tail" on his phone and pressed the delete key.

It would be nice to have some sweet love with Su Yu. He likes Su Yu's fluffy tail, but he doesn't have to touch it.

It still depends on whether Su Yu is willing or not.

[Shen Shiqian: OK]

[Shen Shiqian: That's settled]

[Shen Shiqian: Are you going to play at my house that day? ]

As soon as Su Yu said "Hmm" and passed by, he heard Shen Shiqian say at the desk opposite: "Suddenly I remembered that I had something to do that day."

Su Yu raised his beautiful face blankly, blinked and looked at Shen Shiqian's handsome side face asked in confusion: "What's going on?"

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue, "The results of the competition I signed up for during the winter vacation have come out, and I have to go and receive the award on site."

What a coincidence . unfortunately.

It's my birthday.

Su Yu was stunned and asked in a soft voice: "Will it take a long time to receive the award?"

Shen Shiqian couldn't remember clearly, so he looked through the messages sent by the competition organizer on his mobile phone and looked at the venue and venue of the award ceremony. time.

"Just one afternoon, but the location is a bit far away. I'm afraid you'll come too early and won't be able to get in. How about this? I'll give you the key to my house and you can go there first?"

Hearing what Shen Shiqian said, Su Yu had no objection and was very obedient. He agreed smoothly.

The two roommates in the dormitory saw the two interacting, and their teeth were sore from being fed dog food.

Shang Yang pointed his thumb at them and whispered to Yang Feng: "Look, they are talking about going to Shen Shiqian's house to celebrate his birthday."

Yang Feng looked at Shang Yang now, just like last year on New Year's Eve. Shang Yang looked at him with disdain and disdain when watching a horror movie, as if he was looking at a fool.

"The two of them are in love. If Su Yu doesn't go to Shen Shiqian's house, why should he go to your house?"

Shang Yang: "Damn."

That's right.

But my roommate is in love!

Seemingly sensing what Shang Yang wanted to express with his subtle expression, Yang Feng said: "It's good that they didn't kiss in front of us."

Shang Yang: "..."

Su Yu heard the conversation between the two, and his sensitive ears She shivered from the heat, a blush spread from her neck to her cheeks, and she retorted in a very low voice: "No way..."

You won't kiss in front of them.

As soon as Su Yu said these words, both people in the dormitory were silent. Only Shen Shiqian made a low noise, and it was obvious that he couldn't control his voice.

Shang Yang and Yang Feng blushed.

Su Yu's face was so hot that it almost evaporated.

His fingers were pressed dullly on the phone screen, and a new message popped up under his fingertips, which was sent by Shen Shiqian.

[Shen Shiqian: I really want to kiss you now]

[Su Yu: Kissing crazy]

[Shen Shiqian: Tsk]

[Shen Shiqian: Kiss you to death]

Shen Shiqian's birthday is on Saturday.

That morning, he handed the key to Su Yu and told Su Yu that he would arrive home around six o'clock. If Su Yu got there early, he could just hang out at his house.

Su Yu put away the key and immediately read the messages on his phone after Shen Shiqian went out.

He sent a lot of information about Shen Shiqian's birthday to his cat friend Bai Jiashuo, such as which birthday cake is delicious, how humans celebrate birthdays, and what surprises he can prepare for Shen Shiqian. After Bai Jiashuo woke up, Replied one by one.

[Bai Jiashuo: Is your boyfriend's birthday today? Happy birthday to him! ]

[Bai Jiashuo: Do ​​you want to give him a birthday cake]

[Bai Jiashuo: The cakes outside all taste the same]

[Bai Jiashuo: I will recommend a few restaurants for you, all of which I have tasted good]

Su Yu saw Bai Jiashuo posting next I gave him the official business cards of several cake shops.

Many of them are chain cake shops that he has seen in shopping malls, and they should taste quite delicious.

[Bai Jiashuo: Oh no! ! Do you want to make a cake for your boyfriend yourself? ]

[Bai Jiashuo: Last time I heard about a DIY baking shop, there is a clerk there who will teach you step by step. Novices can also make delicious cakes]

[Bai Jiashuo: I happen to be free today, so I can accompany you there! 】

Make the cake yourself.

Su Yu has lived in human society for three years, and this is the first time he heard of this kind of shop.

His interest was instantly piqued.

[Su Yu: Can you really make a cake? ]

[Su Yu: It's too late to go now]

[Su Yu: I want to be at Shen Shiqian's house before six o'clock in the afternoon]

Bai Jiashuo seemed to want to go and play, and she sent messages to Su Yu very quickly.

[Bai Jia Shuo: It's too late]

[Bai Jia Shuo: I'll send you the address]

[Bai Jia Shuo: Let's go there now! 】

Su Yu immediately replied "Okay", changed into clothes for going out, and rushed to meet Bai Jiashuo.

Bai Jiashuo waited for Su Yu on the bus near the cake shop.

The two kittens followed the navigation, walked into a building, and found a DIY baking studio on a certain floor.

There are not many employees in the baking studio.

There are only two sisters.

Seeing the two boys coming, the clerks showed a somewhat surprised expression and entertained them warmly.

"Welcome, what do you want to do? Here we can DIY handmade cookies, snow maidens, puffs, lunch cakes, birthday cakes... You can take a look at these posted on the wall, they were all made by us with our students. "The finished product comes out,"

the baking studio is very simple and clean. There are many photos posted on the wall, which are records of students making desserts and pastries in the shop.

Su Yu glanced across the wall and was instantly attracted by an eye-catching round cake.

The cake seems to be made by a couple. There are two little people drawn on the top. Below the little people are the initials of the couple's names. There is a red heart in the middle, and there are countless small hearts around it. It is also accompanied by text, such as Confessions like "I love you".

Very simple.

A little romantic.

Much more than the initial surprise of him just wanting to buy a cake.

"Is it okay if I want to do this?" Su Yu blushed a little and pointed to the cake on the wall.

The clerk looked over and immediately said: "Okay, that is a simple hand-painted style cake. It is very suitable for anniversary or birthday cakes. Do you want to give it to your family, friends or lovers?"

Su Yu said directly: "This is a birthday cake I want to give to my boyfriend."

The clerk was obviously a little surprised, but she quickly came to her senses, said hello, and reported the DIY price of this cake to Su Yu. After Su Yu accepted it, he began to prepare the materials and tools for making cakes for them.

Bai Jiashuo, the cat friend next to him, was very excited when he heard this.

Although he had known that Su Yu had a boyfriend for a long time, the feeling was still very different between chatting on the phone and hearing Su Yu admit it in person! !

Bai Jiashuo happily grabbed Su Yu and said, "If you give him a cake made by yourself, he will definitely be very happy!"

Su Yu couldn't think of a birthday surprise that would be a surprise to a human being. He shook his head and paused again. Said: "I don't know, I feel like giving a cake is a bit too simple, but I can't think of anything else..."

Bai Jiashuo raised his eyebrows, thought for a while and asked: "Did he say what he wanted? "

For boys, they should have the sneakers, mechanical keyboards, game consoles, etc. they want.

Bai Jiasuo has lived in human society for more than ten years and has completely integrated into human living habits.

As an ordinary male college student, these are the gifts he wants for his birthday.

Su Yu's face turned a little red when he heard Bai Jiashuo ask, "He has said it, but I don't really think about it."

Don't really think about it?

The kitten Bai Jiashuo didn't understand, "Is it too expensive?"

Although their kittens are not rich, Su Yu now regularly receives living expenses provided by the Cat Association, and he is the kind of kitten who does not have extravagant food and clothing expenses. Buying a pair of sneakers or a game console should be nothing.

Su Yu: "I don't want to buy it."

Bai Jiashuo's eyes became more curious, as bright as the sunshine outside the window, and asked eagerly: "What is that?"

He wanted to know so much! !

Su Yu knew how curious the same kind was, so he endured the shame and said very quietly: "He wants to touch my tail."

As he said this, he peeked at the clerk in the distance.

Make sure the clerks can't hear them.

Bai Jiashuo's head buzzed.

He had never thought about this since he was single until now.

"Ah..." Bai Jiasuo seemed speechless and kept saying ah again and again.

Bai Jiashuo thinks so.

Since Su Yu's secret has been discovered by her boyfriend, it doesn't matter if she shows her tail.

A kitten's tail is not something that cannot be seen by others.

But Bai Jiashuo also knows that the action of having his tail touched by his lover is a little different for a kitten who is in love.

Something extraordinary will happen.

Anyway, sooner or later I'll be stroking my tail and doing various things.

Bai Jia Shuo thought clearly, "Then you show him? What about birthdays? They only happen once a year!"

Su Yu felt a little shaken when he heard Bai Jia Shuo say that birthdays only happen once a year.

He was about to secretly tell Bai Jiasuo how much Shen Shiqian touched his tail last time, for so long and so hard, but before he could say anything, he was called away by the clerk's sister.

The bakery clerk took turns guiding the two to make the cake by hand, with great patience. From making the fruit-filled cake embryo to spreading the cream, applying the curved texture, and finally piping cream on the edge of the cake, the whole process did not go wrong.

When it came time to draw the pattern on the cake...

Su Yu couldn't help but be in a daze. He was usually very focused on doing various things, but this time making the cake by himself, the process was too long.

Just stay there.

Su Yu didn't know what he was going to draw on the cake. When he realized it, he found that he had already drawn a cat's head on the cake.

It has a round kitten face, pointed ears, three lines on the left and three lines on the right, and the kitten's mouth is curved in a cute way.

etc! This is the birthday cake he wants to give to Shen Shiqian! !

It wasn't a cake he made for himself...

how could he just draw a little kitten on it! !

The moment Su Yu saw the pattern on the cake, his slender fingers paused in mid-air.

He opened his big amber eyes, holding the plastic bag of cream and motionless, and his whole body was stiff.

The clerk's sister exclaimed next to her and asked with a smile: "The kitten you drew is so cute. You said this is a birthday cake for your boyfriend. Does he like kittens very much?"

Su Yu blushed and said in a panic, " "Hmm" said.

It's a birthday cake for Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian likes kittens very much.

But he never thought of drawing the whole kitten on Shen Shiqian's cake! !

Su Yu originally wanted to draw a cartoon Shen Shiqian, a little white cat, with a red heart in the middle and embellished with hearts on the side.

But now...the planned pattern was messed up by him in a daze.

"What should I do?" Su Yu asked.

Bai Jiashuo looked at the cake with the cute cat pattern, her expression a little confused, "Huh? Isn't this cake well made?"

Su Yu had a headache and made gestures on the cake, "I didn't want to draw such a big cat on the cake. For the cat, I want to draw a little person, and then a cat, and then draw some hearts, and write two sentences... Anyway, it's not like this. "

Now there is no other place for him to draw on the cake.

There's not even room for two lines of text.

Completely occupied by the kitten's big face.

"Now this cake looks like it was made for my own birthday."

Would Shen Shiqian like it?

You might still like it.

But when he drew a little man and a kitten, with hearts in the middle, the meaning became different.

Now this cake looks like an improvisation made by a kitten.

He drew a self-portrait on the cake.

Bai Jiasuo said thoughtfully: "It feels like... it's not impossible? Just treat it like you gave yourself to your boyfriend?"

What! !

Su Yu's face turned red when Bai Jiashuo said it.

Bai Jiashuo seemed to know what he said.

He coughed, not wanting to show too much understanding, and encouraged: "Then just write something on it to express your love to him! He likes you so much, and he will definitely not mind such details!"

That's right.

Su Yu felt that there was no other way but to write some confession words on the cake.

There is too little white space in the cake.

Su Yu carefully squeezed out the cream and drew the words "Love You" on the lower left side of the kitten's big face. The font was round and crooked, as cute as a ball.

Finish drawing these two words.

Su Yu's cheeks evaporated quietly.

The DIY cake is done.

Su Yu said goodbye to Bai Jiashuo and arrived at Shen Shiqian's home at around five o'clock in the afternoon.

Shen Shiqian is not at home.

But it seems to be on the way home.

As soon as Su Yu put the beautifully packaged cake box on the table, he received a message from Shen Shiqian.

[Shen Shiqian: What birthday surprise have you prepared for me? 】

Su Yu's face turned crimson and he glanced at the cake box on the table.

At a glance, I saw the big-faced cat and the words "love you" painted on the cake.

[Su Yu: Birthday cake]

[Su Yu: I was in the baking studio today and made you a birthday cake by myself]

Shen Shiqian obviously didn't expect that Su Yu would make a cake for him by himself.

It reminds me that Su Yu has been busy all day in the baking studio, making cakes, piping cream, and putting on decorations...

Shen Shiqian leaned on the comfortable back seat of the taxi, typing on his mobile phone with his fingertips, and his Adam's apple moved patiently.

[Shen Shiqian: What does the cake look like?]

Su Yu blushed, bit his lip, and his heart was pounding.

[Su Yu: A pound of cake]

[Su Yu: You can see it when you get home]

[Su Yu: Don't look forward to it too much]

Shen Shiqian opposite should be smiling when he saw his words. of.

[Shen Shiqian: How could I not look forward to it?]

Su Yu imagined Shen Shiqian saying this with a lazy smile, and his heart nearly burst out of his chest.

He walked to the table blankly and looked at the cake in the cake box.

The big face of a kitten.

Round eyes, pointed ears, and upturned mouth.

Love you on the lower left.

Shen Shiqian will definitely like it.

But will he feel surprised?

In fact, he knew that Shen Shiqian would like whatever he gave.

But he wanted to make Shen Shiqian like him like crazy.

Su Yu wanted to make her boyfriend's birthday different today than before.

Because this was his first birthday to his human boyfriend.

Shen Shiqian on the other side of the phone seemed a little bored and a little anxious.

Even though he was almost home, he still kept sending messages to Su Yu.

[Shen Shiqian: Boyfriend]

[Shen Shiqian: You really can't show me your tail? 】

Su Yu felt shy when he saw the message from Shen Shiqian. His slender Adam's apple swallowed, and his tailbone sensed the change in consciousness, and felt a tingling sensation.

The round fingertips danced lightly on the phone.

[Su Yu: Do you really want to see it that much? ]

[Shen Shiqian: I want to]

[Shen Shiqian: I want to go crazy]

Su Yu was so amused by Shen Shiqian's words that he wanted to go crazy that he blushed and his heart beat loudly, and he slammed his phone on the table!

Ahhhh! !

Su Yu was completely shaken.

He knew what Shen Shiqian would do if his tail popped out.

But Shen Shiqian likes to touch his furry tail, and he also likes the feeling of having his tail touched.

Apart from being a little embarrassed, there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

Birthdays only come once a year.

If you give Shen Shiqian a birthday cake, and at the same time reveal the tail that Shen Shiqian wants to see, and send two surprises together, Shen Shiqian will definitely be very happy, right?

......

That! At once! this! Sample! Bar!

Su Yu's cheeks were red with embarrassment and his willpower was overwhelmed. He mustered up the courage to make a new decision.

His amber eyes sparkled beautifully.

The soft lips were bitten tangledly, causing shallow depressions.

In a strong sense of shame, the kitten moved her mind and released her fluffy tail from behind the tailbone.

The tail is a little cramped.

Soft and fluffy.

Su Yu pulled the waistband of his trousers down a little, allowing his furry tail to be fully exposed to the air and swaying gently.

Now he's just waiting for the person he likes to come home.