Chapter 11

Su Yu was stunned.

I almost thought I heard it wrong.

What did Shen Shiqian say... should you send him back?

"Don't you hate me?"

Su Yu said this and suddenly wanted to bite his tongue. Why did he bring up such a thing in such a disappointing way when others kindly asked him if he should be sent back.

It seems that he is complaining that the other party hated him before, but now he stands up and pretends to be a good person.

Su Yu's eyes couldn't hide his feelings, and Shen Shiqian could see all his annoyance.

My ears seemed to be trembling.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple rolled.

In the past, when Liu Nan said bad things about Su Yu, it was exactly the same as today, adding fuel and jealousy to every sentence.

But he didn't hear it at that time.

Su Yu was gay, and just a few words went to his head, causing him to put his disgust for the perverted stalker on Su Yu.

Only now did he realize that he had made a mistake.

Shen Shiqian looked at him directly, "If I hated you, would I be standing here now?"

I don't hate you.

Su Yu's eyelashes were like raised feathers, moving nervously.

Those eyes were wide open, round and bright, like the beautiful pupils of a kitten, looking at him a little cautiously, trying to distinguish whether his words were true or false.

This vigilant look suddenly made Shen Shiqian realize that what he was doing now was a bit abrupt.

Shen Shiqian: "Speak."

Shen Shiqian: "Do you want me to send you off, or do you think I've treated you badly before and don't want to pay attention to me?"

Just be abrupt.

What he wants to do always depends on his mood.

To Shen Shiqian's surprise, Su Yu shook his head quickly, "How could I ignore you? I don't hate you."

After saying this, Su Yu himself froze and lowered his head. My cheeks felt warm.

He has never spoken so directly to a human before, so embarrassing.

Shen Shiqian's lips twitched, and his eyes seemed to ask: What -?

He knew that Su Yu's head was dull, but he didn't know that he was dumbfounded to this extent.

"I have a bad attitude towards you, right? I still have this bit of self-awareness. Why don't you hate me?"

Shen Shiqian stood in front of Su Yu, his tall body blocking the entrance of the grilled fish shop, looking down at Su Yu , exuding an easy-going ruffianism, and the mottled tree shadows fell on the edge of his shoes.

He seemed to surround Su Yu.

Su Yu couldn't figure out what Shen Shiqian was thinking. How could anyone rush forward and want to be disliked by others?

Why is his roommate like this?

Su Yu whispered: "If you don't hate me, you don't hate me."

"You didn't treat me badly. You hate me because Liu Nan said bad things about me. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't treat me like this. So it's not your fault."

It's very simple to understand.

The reason why Shen Shiqian has been so cold to him in the past two months must be because Shen Shiqian heard bad things about him from Liu Nan.

Like Su Yu's freshman roommates, he treated him so coldly because he had no ill intentions toward him and only listened to what others said.

Shen Shiqian understood his logic, showed an incredulous look in his eyes, and let out a "tsk" sound.

What should I say?

He really has never seen a person as simple as Su Yu, with such clear grievances.

In Su Yu's eyes, a person like him can actually be considered a good person, huh?

Shen Shiqian: "How do you know that I alienated you because of what Liu Nan said, and you saw it tonight?"

Su Yu: "I've experienced this before, when I was a freshman."

Shen Shiqian: "What? ?"

Su Yu's expression looked very well-behaved, and his eyelashes drooped slightly, making people want to pinch his face.

"When I was a freshman, Liu Nan said bad things about me to every roommate, which made me have no friends."

"He said I was pretending to be cute, and that I deliberately let everyone take care of me, and even said I was gay——"

Su Yu suddenly remembered that Shen Shiqian was secretly photographed by a perverted homosexual, and his eyelids opened in surprise.

No wonder Shen Shiqian hated him before!

Not just because Liu Nan said he was pretending to be cute!

It was also because Shen Shiqian believed Liu Nan and thought he was gay, so he alienated him!

Shen Shiqian's focus did not disappoint Su Yu. "Are you gay?"

Su Yu immediately denied it, "Of course not!"

The two looked at each other. Shen Shiqian was still holding Su Yu's slender arm. Yu stood in front of him and looked up at him.

Su Yu didn't know why, but felt a little guilty.

He wanted to take a step back, but Shen Shiqian grabbed his forearm and he couldn't move.

"I don't think so."

The little cat actually didn't care about this kind of thing.

It's just that Shen Shiqian didn't like it, so Su Yu subconsciously said he didn't like it.

Shen Shiqian's eyes were lazy and a smile appeared on his lips. He was amused by Su Yu's reaction. The cool breath mixed with the smell of late night vegetation surrounded the thin Su Yu.

"Why are you laughing?" Su Yu muttered, his face warm.

What are you laughing at?

Shen Shiqian's voice was so naughty that it brushed against his ears, as if they were electrified, making them tingling.

Su Yu pursed his lips, "Shen Shiqian, I heard from Shang Yang and the others that you were entangled by a perverted homosexual last year, and you started to fight against terrorism after that. You hate me because of this, right?"

Wait, uh, fight against terrorism.

Is that what the word says?

Su Yu suddenly felt a little unsure.

The next second, Shen Shiqian's strange look deepened Su Yu's uncertainty, and Su Yu trembled inside.

"Anti-terrorism."

What the hell.

Was Su Yu's Chinese taught by a physical education teacher?

Shen Shiqian tugged at the corners of his lips, "You played a lot of Counter-Strike when you were a kid, and you still play Counter-Strike?"

Su Yu stubbornly retorted: "I don't know." Shen Shiqian

reminded: "That word is homophobia."

Ah, Turns out it was homophobia.

Su Yu's head seemed to be retracted into his neck, and the breath coming out of his mouth hit Shen Shiqian's neck, tickling him.

"Anyway, it means the same thing."

Far from it.

Shen Shiqian didn't bother to correct him.

Looking at his stupid look, he doesn't seem threatening.

"There is such a thing, but I don't want more people to know about it, so don't spread it outside."

Su Yu listened to Shen Shiqian's words carefully. The more he listened, the less he could understand it, and his head felt dizzy.

His eyes looked like stars.

He held on, staggered, and accidentally fell on Shen Shiqian's chest.

Shen Shiqian grabbed his arm without saying a word.

The two people's breaths were intertwined, and the air was heated by the friction of their breaths.

Su Yu suddenly felt that his body became very soft and light.

He froze, unable to move.

There was a thud in the throat.

Swallowed.

"Stop talking about that, are you leaving or not?" Shen Shiqian's arm pressed down on his shoulders. Others looked at them from a distance, as if they were hugging each other.

"I'll take you back to the hotel. You can't go back alone."

Shen Shiqian seemed to like to use a commanding tone when speaking.

Once you decide what you want to do, don't allow others to resist.

Su Yu's heartbeat was pounding, making his chest feel numb.

"Let's go, but my legs are a little weak, wait a minute."

It seems that it's not just the weakness in the legs caused by being drunk.

Yes, it's that hot feeling during estrus!

Su Yu's sense of smell slowly returned.

He could clearly smell the smell of Shen Shiqian's body, which was refreshing and cool, with a hint of pine wood.

It's over, my legs are even softer.

He didn't even have the strength to lift it up.

Shen Shiqian couldn't figure out how a bowl of fermented rice balls made Su Yu's legs weak.

Is his roommate a little cat who can't even drink?

Tsk.

Shen Shiqian: "How long do we have to wait?"

Su Yu: "I don't know."

Shen Shiqian: "Don't wait, I'll send you there directly."

Directly... How direct?

Before Su Yu could figure it out, suddenly, the world was spinning!

Shen Shiqian didn't know where he got the strength. He suddenly stretched out his arms, put his arms around his back, and lifted him upright!

"Yeah!" Su Yu's pupils shrank, he took a deep breath, and let out a delicate exclamation like a cat's meow.

His hand subconsciously grabbed Shen Shiqian's back, and his calf hung on the other's leg in panic.

The voice is high-pitched and soft.

It's completely out of cat instinct.

If Su Yu was in the form of a cat now, the soft fur on his body would have exploded!

Shen Shiqian's heart skipped a beat and his forehead jumped at Su Yu's urgent exclamation, "Hey, don't scream."

How could a boy make such a soft voice?

Like a kitten.

Su Yu shut up in panic.

Unable to bear it anymore, she quietly added: "I'm just scared by you..."

Shen Shiqian turned to look at him.

Su Yu covered his mouth and looked at him with wet eyes, extremely nervous.

So fierce.

The author has something to say:

Brother Shen, be nice to your wife