Chapter 12: I'm uncompleted without you

(NB: Please read the lyrics of the song that will be used later on, or listen to it. It depicts Junghwan's feelings)

Doyoung woke up in a state of panic, his heart racing and his sheets drenched in sweat. He sat up in his bed, gasping for air, and tried to calm himself down. It took him a few seconds to realise he had been dreaming, but as the details of the dream started to flood his mind, he wished he could forget it all.

-They were in a dimly lit room, and Doyoung had no recollection of how they had gotten there. - But he could remember the way Junghwan had looked at him, the way his body had felt against his own. He remembered the way they had touched each other, the way Junghwan's hands had roamed over his body. It all felt so real, so vivid, that Doyoung had a hard time shaking it off.

Doyoung couldn't believe he had dreamt something like that about Junghwan. Junghwan was supposed to be his little maknae, and he was his older brother figure. He had never thought of him that way before, and the idea of doing anything like that with him was so out of place.

Doyoung got up from his bed and walked over to the window, trying to clear his head. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to push the dream out of his mind. But it kept coming back, like a nightmare he couldn't escape.

Doyoung shook his head, trying to dispel the thoughts. He knew it was ridiculous, that dreams didn't mean anything. But he couldn't help feeling uncomfortable, as if he was hiding a dirty secret inside him.

(Junghwan's POV)

Junghwan wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing, the sunlight slowly creeping into his room. He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms and legs, feeling refreshed and energised after a good night's sleep.

As he sits on his bed, lost in thought, a warm smile slowly spreads across his face. He can't help but remember his interaction with Doyoung the day before. How his Hyung took care of him, how he looked at him... He knows he shouldn't read too much into it, but it's hard not to when he's so hopelessly in love with Doyoung. Every word, every gesture, means the world to him. It's like he's walking on air whenever he's around him.

Still smiling, he gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to freshen up. He splashes water on his face and brushes his teeth, feeling the water's coolness and freshness, waking him even more. He then takes a quick shower. He stays in the shower for a few more minutes, letting the water massage his scalp and soothe his muscles.

After drying himself off, he looks at himself in the mirror and starts to get ready. He chooses a stylish outfit that's both comfortable and trendy: a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt and ripped jeans. He makes sure his hair looks perfect, using hair gel to style it just how he likes it. He also applies moisturiser and sunscreen to protect his skin from the harsh sun rays.

As he walks out of his room, he sees the other group members waiting for him in the living room. They exchange greetings and chat briefly, discussing the upcoming variety show. They then head out together to the van.

(At the Variety Show)

After hours of meticulous hair and makeup, all TREASURE members gathered around a beautifully decorated table. They were there to promote their comeback. The theme for the show was love (since the comeback is about love), and the members had to perform various actions and talk about love while entertaining the viewers.