Chapter 1: Introduction

(This chapter is rather short and will only explain Doyoung and Junghwan relationship)

In Treasure, Junghwan and Doyoung were pictured as one of the most popular duos. They fought like cat and dog, always bickering, and finding a way to annoy the other.
They were really close and got even closer after Yedam and Mashiho's departure.

They had a lot of shared hobbies and were always there for each other in every problem of their personal life's.
Doyoung really adored Junghwan and Doyoung was Jungwhan's favourite hyung. They were each other mirror, always searching to understand and comfort the other.

He knew the feeling was reciprocated by Junghwan. He could sense it in his sweet actions towards Doyoung. He could also see it in those  shiny eyes of him.

Then why, dit it felt like Junghwan was slowly drifting apart from him? Why was he going his separate way? Junghwan didn't show any sign of anger toward Doyoung. Or maybe he just didn't show it. They still talked to each other, it just wasn't the same anymore.
The spark they had was gone.

Doyoung couldn't help wondering what had happened to them. Was Jeongwoo and Haruto's company so much better than his? Was he maybe too old for Junghwan after all? He was drowning in his thoughts. His room becoming his new companion of life.
How could Junghwan move on with his life like Doyoung never represented anything.

Doyoung was left all alone, his heart shattered in millions pieces.