Chapter 59

Hoseok stops his car infront of the restaurant. He turned his head to look at the boy on passanger seat only to roll his eyes seeing Soobin sitting nervously while biting his nails.

"Comeon Soo it's not gonna be that bad" Hoseok said as he removes his seatbelt.

Soobin huffed and looks at Hoseok "Seriously hyung? You are saying that after seeing this?" He said pointing at the backseat where Yeonjun is sitting.

They both looks at backseat seeing Yeonjun sitting on his knees on the seat facing window having a creepy smile with bubble gun in his hands pretending it to be real one.

"Huhaha it's time for some bang bang" He whispered to himself and then giggles eyeing the restaurant.

Hoseok sighed pressing his lips inwardly. Soobin again looks at him with same nervous look "See! I told you not to let him get into the character too much"

"Well what done is done, let's just get this over" Hoseok said, "Yeonjun pass me that bag please" Yeonjun passed him the bag without moving his graze from the window.

Soobin looks bewildered as Hoseok took out a wig out from the bag and wore it "I still don't know what's the need of us to disguise ourselves" he asked looking down at himself, he was wearing a super loose suit with fake moustache. Yeonjun was dressed in colour full clothes with a cap covering his pink hairs and big round glasses sat proudly on his nose.

While Hoseok is dressed in black one piece which reached till his knees with a peral necklace and currently adjusting his wig on his head.

"Now now now we can't reveal our real faces when we know something disastrous going to happen there. We are respected doctors and need to maintain a public image. So this why this disguise is important, my child" Hoseok said as he adjusted his wig and smiles in satisfaction with the outcomes of his look.

"Yeah, but why this!" Soobin asked as they exist the car but not before stopping Yeonjun who was about to jump out of the car which make Yeonjun pouts a little, yep definitely nailing his role as a bratty child of theirs.

"Cause you are too tall for being a wife and he's too baby for being a wife, so I'm the only gorgeous wife left" Hoseok said with a shrug and opens the backseat door pulling Yeonjun out of the car by holding his hand.

"Now, get into the character comeon" he said with a clap.

Soobin stands facing the restaurant with Hoseok on his right already getting in character of being his wife and Yeonjun on his left acting as their son.