Chapter 63

Taehyung closed the door sighing after biding goodbye to Yoongi whom he had called to come over to help him with Jungkook.

He turned around to look at now sleeping older on the bed. After much struggle which involved answering older's dumb question and making him realise that no he's not going to click his nakey nakey picture and sell them online and playing rock paper scissor and what not. But when nothing seems to work Yoongi threatened him to sleep or he's gonna call Jin hyung and tell him how he end up with fractured leg which finally worked as Jungkook laid down angrily glaring at both of them before pulling covers over him and turn his back to them.

Taehyung chuckled remembering the adorable side of his boyfriend. He made his way to bathroom and washed his face then brushes his teeth before going back to room after switching off the lights. Just like always he left a night lamp on and turned off other light and slides under the covers beside his sleeping boyfriend.

In middle of night Taehyung woke up as he feels thirsty. He sleepily walks to the kitchen area and drank quite good amount of water. When he came back to the bed his eyes falls on Jungkook who have thrown his side of the blanket aside and was sleeping with one hand hanging off other side of the bed.

He rolled his eyes at the condition of his boyfriend and reached out to keep his hand on bed but his eyes widened when he felt older's hand slightly warm. He was quick to check older's temperature by feeling around his neck.

"Shit! He's having a fever!" Taehyung murmured and quickly got up from the bed. He firstly made Jungkook lay properly on bed making sure his injured leg is sat straight and surrounded by pillows. Then he made his way to the kitchen area and got the bowl out. He put the ice cube in it and filled it with some water. He then moves to the washroom to get the hand towel.

Taking the things he made his way to the bed and put them on bedside table before sitting on the bed near Jungkook's head. He soaked the towel in cold water and squeeze out the extra water then carefully put it on Jungkook's forehead, giving him cold patches in hope to cool down older's temperature. He kept repeating it, caressing older's hairs in between.

After like half an hour or so he again check older's temperature and sighed in relief when it decreased a bit. He continues to give him cold patches, while keeping checking his temperature time to time and whispering sweet nothings whenever Jungkook let out a whimper in his sleep.

While doing so whole night he didn't know when he fall asleep in sitting position only with his one hand in older's hairs while other holding one of Jungkook's hand.

When the morning comes Jungkook stirred in his sleep and slowly open his eyes, blinking them to adjust to the lights coming from the window. He frowned as he felt something on his forehead and his hand clasped with someone's hand. At first his just woke up with dazed mind couldn't registered anything but slowly things started to reload.

He moves his head to side only to find his boyfriend sleeping while sitting near him. He touched his forehead and got the hold of the hand towel which was now almost dried out.

"He's gonna get body ache like this" Jungkook mumbled as he tries to sit up winching in the process as his body feels heavy and the throbbing pain in his ankle didn't help either.