Chapter 67

Finally it was the day when the Alpha team was going on their a week long medical camp trip. Other teams had already left for their respective sites day before yesterday itself but Alpha team was two days late because of Jungkook's cast.

For his fractured ankle's fast recovery Hoseok had plastered Jungkook's leg. As to be on a safer side they delayed their camp trip. Yesterday Jungkook had his cast removed and practiced whole day to walk properly through there was still some pain but that only when he tries to run or walk fast. It was safe to say that Jungkook no longer need the cast for his ankle. It was a big relief to everyone who have decided to hide this whole incident from Namjoon and Jin.

Oh and finally they gonna meet Namjoon and Jin as well and not to forget the two cute little bundle of joys whome till now they were just seeing through video calls.

"Did we loaded everything?" Yoongi asked shutting the car's trunk. Yeonjun ticket the things in check list, mainly it was all medical equipments and medicines they will be needing at the camp site.

"All medical things are in Hobi Hyung's truck while our clothes bags and camping equipments are in Jimin Hyung's car" Yeonjun reads as he once again go through the list he's being ticking as other loads the luggage and other things.

"Ugh where the fish my rubber band go?" Yoonji shouts in frustration as she looks underneath the cars. She swears she had it in her hands till few minutes ago but now it suddenly disappeared.

Hoseok who was wearing full sleeves denim jacket just chuckles seeing his girlfriend getting frustrated by her free hairs and saw her giving up as she couldn't find the rubber band. He then noticed Soobin coming holding two medium sized cartoon box, he was quick to pick one and help younger to put them in car.

Jungkook who was sitting on Hoseok's car front alongwith Jimin as these two were not allowed to do anything for the time being so they were simply watching others work while they munch on some chips, noticed something on Hoseok's wrist when he streched his hand to take the box from Soobin.

He leaned to Jimin "Isn't that Yoonji's rubber band on Hobi Hyung's wrist?" Jimin who stopped eating squinted his eyes and gasped before nodding.

They both looked at eachother before bursting into giggles knowing well that how much Hoseok loves to see Yoonji in free hairs.

Taehyung who was looking for her rubber band on other side of the car came huffing "It's not there. Why don't you go and take another one?" He asked but before Yoonji could say something Hoseok speaks "Let it be Ji. I like your free hairs more anyway" he added a wink before returning to his work making Yoonji blushed.

Taehyung bumped his shoulder with Yoonji teasing her "Let it be Ji~" Yoonji was quick to smack he head before turning around with a scowl, annoyed at herself for blushing at such simple words of her boyfriend.

Jungkook and Jimin snorted seeing that. Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw Taehyung, his boyfriend, coming to their way. Taehyung went and stood by the car with his back pressed on the front of the car. He was grumbling under his breath glaring at Yoonji. Jungkook chuckles internally at the adorable sight of his boyfriend he simply forward his hand in which he was holding the chips and Jimin watched in wonders how Taehyung without looking back extends his hand and took the chips from the packet as if he knew that what Jungkook was about to do.