Chapter 64

Taehyung was in general ward alongwith Soobin checking up on patients and writing down their medical information and all. As he was busy in his work his phone ringed. He checked it only to see the alaram he sent ringing. He put back his phone in his pocket before bidding goodbye to the last patient and exit the ward with Soobin.

"Binnie do you have anything else scheduled for you right now?" He asked the younger and in replying got shake of head from Soobin.

"Nope, im free for an hour or so. I have to accompany Dr. Min in a surgery after an hour" Soobin replied while arranging the papers in his hands.

"Great. Then can you please go and check up on Dr. Jeon? Actually I have few things lined up to attend. It's lunch time already and he needs to take his medicine as well. Hoseok Hyung had already informed the cafeteria to prepare his lunch you just have to pick it up and drop it to the room."

Soobin's face lit up at the mention to visiting the older doctor. After last night non of them got the chance to meet Jungkook. They all had planned to drop by Taehyung and Jungkook's room after their shift ends tho "Sure hyung!"

They both reached the reception and submit their reports before making their way to their usual place, Hoseok's office.

Entering in they saw Jimin studying one of his patient's medical history, Yeonjun and Yoonji were laying on the different couches with their limbs in all directions.

"Where's Hyungs?" Taehyung asked about Yoongi and Hoseok as he picked a glass of water to drink and passed another to Soobin.

"They are in a surgery" Jimin answered putting away the file he was studying before setting his attention on both of them.

"And what's with you?" Soobin asked with a raised eyebrow poking Yeonjun who was just staring the ceiling without any expression on his face.

"We were assigned to kid's ward and oh boy they were so hard to handle! They suck every ounce of our sanity with their inhuman questions" Yoonji cried out making other three give her and Yeonjun pity look.

"That's.....bad. Anyway comeon I'm going to drop Dr. Jeon's lunch" Soobin said shaking Yeonjun's leg, "Get up lazy ass!"

Yeonjun groaned and turned his back to Soobin "Go alone, let me use my break to recharge my brain cells."

"As if you have any in the first place" Taehyung mumbled. He and Jimin snickered when they made eye contact.

Soobin rolled his eyes "Stupid. Yoonji get up and let's go" he signalled her to follow him before going out.

"He didn't even asked! The disrespect!" Yoonji exclaimed before standing up to follow Soobin out.

Jimin blinks looking at the way Soobin went out followed by Yoonji. He than looks at Taehyung who was yawning. Taehyung caught Jimin's eyes "Welp— Soobin has one of those days, you know" he answered older's unasked question with a shrug.