Chapter 60

Soobin's brain works faster and came up with a plan to escape when he saw Jungkook. So he was quick to get into action without thinking the possible outcomes of his plan.

"Father!" He cried out, "I, your lovely son came here with his small family to celebrate my project success when their" he points at the restaurant manager and staff, "Some nasty customers harrassed my sweet wife and tried to hit my child" he cried pulling Hoseok and Yeonjun to his embrace to add an effect in his performance.

"And, and if this is not enough, they let that local gang escaped and held us hostage. Now tell me what this poor family man should do?"

Everyone except Taehyung, Yeonjun, Yoonji who were well aware of Soobin's hidden chaotic ass were shocked. For a moment all of them freezed on their spot. Jungkook didn't know what to do now that he all of a sudden became the centre of attraction. He just stood there blinking his eyes.

Soobin turned his head to look back at the Alpha team and glares at them "Follow my lead" he whispered dangerously sending a shiver to everyone's spine. Yoongi and Hoseok swears that serious Soobin is a lot more scary than serious Jin or Jimin, or maybe they are just used to seeing Soobin being such a cutie pie or a blushing mess that now this serious Soobin scared the shit out of them. Anyway back to action.

The little animal army nudged eachother silently telling to keep the act going but non of them know what to say which made Yeonjun sighed. He slightly shakes his head still in Soobin's hold, seems like he needs to initiate the step he thought and pulled his most pitiful face every.

"Grandpa! Save us from these bad people. Here bang each of their head" he shouts and throw his bubble gun which he tugged in his pants during fight outside.

Jungkook's reflexes work faster than his brain and he caught the gun with an ease but the boy forgot to use his eyes and brain which results him to point the gun towards the restaurant staff and manager, "That's for keeping my family hostage you fuckers" with that he pulled the trigger and the series of lots of bubbles come out of the gun making the restaurant go completely silent for the second time.

"........"

"........"

No one knows how to react, out of what the staff and manager expected this is not something they even think of.

Jungkook's ear and neck turned red in embarrassment but he didn't fazed from his position, he still had his hand streched out and the bubble gun shooting bubbles pointing out at the staff.

Jimin and Yoongi pulled their onesie cap more lower hiding their face, feeling second hand embarassment "I fucking don't know this creature"

Yoonji noticed the commotion outside the restaurant, her eyes widened when she saw two police car parked behind Hoseok's car from the window. She taps on Beomgyu's shoulder and points at the cars outside. Beomgyu's eyes widened, "Wha-" he panicked when he saw his boyfriends getting out of the car, "But they supposed to come half an hour later!!!" He exclaimed and fished his phone out to see message from Taehyun.

Terry Berry

Hyung we going in that area only so we will meet you soon.