Chapter 62

It was evening when everyone once again gathered in Jungkook's room to bid him good bye as they all insist him to stay in hospital for a night in case any emergency arises but it's Jungkook we are taking about, the boy was adamant to not stay any longer in the hospital which is why he and his hyungs were now glaring at eachother while the four interns silently sitting on the couch enjoying the drama.

"I told you that I'm perfectly fine except this stupid fractured ankle" Jungkook put his point forward.

"Uh-huh no you are not, your rashes are still needs to be cared and besides the weakness in your body can hit any moment. So you are staying here under the observation of other doctors" Hoseok hissed, he's almost ready to pull either Jungkook's or his hair due the frustration this human causing them.

"I'm a doctor as well" Jungkook deadpanned making the interns snickered in background.

"Still not a valid reason to let you go" Yoongi joined with his hands crossed over his chest.

Jungkook took a deep breath and decided to play his last card which he knew would definitely work "Jimin..hyung" he called out and pulled his 'sad bunny' look according to his dad which can melt anyone's heart "You know how sickening hospital smell is? And this allergy made my nose extra sensitive, I'm already this sick and if I stay here any longer I will start throwing up" he complained.

Jimin pressed his lips in straight line and sighed. He turned to look at his husband who narrowed his eyes at him "No mochi, you can't be trapped in his words"

Jimin huffed "I know but we both know he's sensitive to smells and hospital's smell is definitely not very pleasing. And besides the cleaners will gonna clean the hospital at night so the smell will be strong at that time" he says as Jungkook's face lit up hearing him speaking on his side. He nodded hoping for his hyung to let him go.

"And besides...." Jimin trailed off when an idea strikes in his mind making him smirk internally, "Taehyung will be there to take care of him" he said tuning back to look at the interns sitting on the couch, more specifically at Taehyung.

Taehyung's ear pricked up at that he glance at his boyfriend who was nodding at his way as if telling him to say yes then he looks at Jimin who was having a mischievous smile "O-Oh? Well yes I'll take care of him, after all we are roommates" he said folding his lips inwardly as suddenly he became the centre of attraction of the conversation.

Jungkook jumped in his seat "See! Now it's settled, I'm not staying here alone" he exclaimed, finally he managed to be with his boyfriend and not in this boring hospital room all alone.

Yoongi and Hoseok sighed defeated "Fine, I'll just go and collect your reports and medicine then" Yoongi said and went out of the room.

Hoseok just went to Jungkook and pats his head lovingly "Just take care of yourself and call us immediately if any thing happens although Taehyung will be there but still he's still learning and new to all these stress situations. So make sure to look out for him as well" Jungkook nods with a smile.