Chapter One: The Begging

Y/N'S POV

It was during the week of Gotham were GCPD had a new cop working there and a day later the famous family of the Wayne's, both Bruce Wayne's parents got shot down an alleyway Mather and Thomas Wayne, i only would have known throughout the news of course and i had restrictions of weather if i was allowed to leave the house, which usually was never allowed to do so.

(And this is a couple months in the story currently, just a heads up)

I was just sitting at my desk in my room Drawing a picture Of Some old memories, i liked to remember a few and i always sketched out what my mother would have looked like, on top of this i've been in Gotham since i was born, my mother had died at birth and so that means my father and brother turned against me and blamed me for almost everything, and the year the two died i felt safe and since then a police officer Named Jim Gordon had adopted me as his daughter so my life had higher hopes since then.

I also had been close to a man at the circus who deals with the same thing but with his drunk alcoholic mother, that i dealt with my biological father, i feared he wouldn't except me and he's the only person i've ever been truly close too, the boy i speak of his name is Jerome Valeska and the two of us are very best friends as young children, until i was never to see him again, he also had an identical twin named Jeremiah Valeska very intelligent with his maps and labyrinths and designs himself.

And i still draw and sketch both of the twins in my book to this day to never forget what they looked like in my head from what i've seen of them, Jerome and Jeremiah since they were identical twins they were similar but had some differences, i remember seeing Jeremiah wearing glasses with a top underneath was a woollen jumper his hair was styled neatly added with his neatly tucked in shirt and also needed to wear glasses of course and pants like you'd wear with a suit and lovely shoes he really did dress to empress anywhere or everywhere he went, or was that when i was around i thought to myself, i remember Jerome with a bit of a messy look for his hair it wasn't neat but it suited him, he had freckles and clear green emerald eyes that twinkled like the stars in the sky, his teeth like the most finest pearls deep into the ocean, he always wore a white shirt with a red and black jacket with a box square pattern on them and always wore his grey jeans with a pair of sneakers.

I can almost remember them like it was yesterday even though it was 7 years ago.....

*Flashback*

A young Y/N had her father ditch her as a kid who was at least 9 years old and managed to find her way out of Gotham following the roads and on the way off in the distance there was a circus being set up from afar, due to her curiosity she thought it be fun to go ahead and check it out.

Getting closer to the circus I couldn't see anyone waiting to come in but I felt the urge to walk in even though I probably wasn't even allowed too.

Looking around i could see two men climbing up a ladder to help set up the sign reading Hayles Circus, and i could see people setting up stalls and food stands, A huge stripy tent was being set up off in the distance and there were lots of people carrying boxes and placing some outdoor seats out of the trailers and people getting their blankets out as it began to grow closer slowly turning to dark. I slowly made my way in, fascinated by all the colourful lights, and know one really acknowledged the fact that I kind of just stepped foot in the circus, oh well.

Looking around a little more I noticed off in the distance a mother yelling at her son and then throwing him out of the trailer onto the floor, it was a ginger boy who started to cry "Don't come back inside you're sleeping in the mud on the floor you pig!" my eye widened in fear and worry for the young ginger boy, then i noticed the woman just left the trailer and walked into another's stepping over him like trash as if her own son isn't worth anything but garbage, once the lunatic lady was gone i rushed over to check up on the boy who was crying on the floor curled up into a ball.