Chapter Two: Heya DollFace

Jims POV

I rushed into the GCPD Building and to my surprise even though i Really Wasn't, I noticed Harvey walking in with a breakfast burrito with two coffees in has hand, "Sup Jim" he said i smiled at him "well hello Harvey, how are you mate" i say as we both walk up the steps closer to the building and i helped open the main entrance doors since harveys hands were full "Thank you"

"Your welcome" i answered "Well another day we have at work" i said

"Indeed, we do, let's hope anyone else who wants to mess with us thinks fast before they do so" Harvey said, he was always ready to beat anyone up that stood in our way,

"Well unfortunately we're not gonna have a break from psychotic people Harv, there just gonna get worse from one to the other, but i love the motivation" Edward nigma had interrupted Jim while he was talking to harvey "Nigma this better be a good reason why you interrupt Harvey and i" jim looked up at edward with a very serious look on his face "oh yea right! Well, I got a call About Y/N's father's death and her brothers" Jim with a confused look on his face "Wait really how, and how long do you recon they have been dead for?" I asked Edward then spoke calmly still "Well i'd say roughly around when you adopted her know one's actually seen them the amount of time she's been living with you" still feeling proud of himself looking smart with the information he giving them "So a death of the two around when i adopted her?, it makes sense she never told me any of this and just said they were bad people and moved another country, but knowone knew were they had gone after that..." I I placed my hand on the top of my forehead and rubbed my face it was like my thinking face in a way and dragged my hand down my face "Di- did i talk too much?" Nigma was slightly paranoid as if he seems annoying "Oh, no of course not, i just feel we have a lot on our plate" i spoke looking up at edward smiling at him "thank you for the information" Harvey spoke, "well done Nigma" Edward loved it when people realized or noticed his intelligence and smiled at the two of them...

*Meanwhile*

Y/N's POV

I stood on the side of the road waiting for a taxi that I had called earlier to pick me up, "over here!" I yelled, waving my hands in the air. I placed them down to my sides as I saw the driver pull up near me. I opened the door and slid myself into the car "Where are you off to ma'am?" the driver asked politely "Haley's circus!" I replied smiling at the driver "Oooooo interesting, now why that location so early in the morning, audition? An act you're performing" I shook my head and said "Nah, I wish though I'm actually meant to be another time, but... I just wanted to see a friend who's just arrived back near Gotham" I say as I start daydreaming about Jerome. We have been together for 3 years now and I haven't seen him for the past 2. It brings me back to the day when he properly asked me out...

**Flashback**

I Ran up to jeromes trailer all excited and yes i could hear his mother again with the yelling and moaning and hearing things being thrown around the place, but all of that racket stopped once lila must have heard a knock on the door "Oh the fuck-" she paused for a moment and realised who it was "Oh Y/N darling!" a smile spread across her face "Welcome back. And also, Jerome can't and won't ever shut up about you" she added "Well you too kids behave yourself i must be off" she says grabbing her bag and purse and a bottle of alcohol and just as always never said goodbye to jerome or really acknowledged him whenever i came over and she just left the trailer slamming the door shut. "Jerome?!" i called for him i saw him walk out of the room with an ice pack on his face, i rushed over to him "omg i knew i heard something" i added as i place my hands on his shoulders and pushing him backwards onto the couch behind him and i sat beside him "It's really nothing Y/N, but thanks for caring" he spoke softly "Really?" I raised my eyebrow and brushed my hand across his face, "yes of course" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "No it's not Jerome, she hurt you, look at you" i said placing my hand on his cheek, "No really i am ok" he said placing his hand on mine "I'm ok.." he said he looked at me dead in the eyes and placing his hand on my chin and makes it so i look at him "ok?" he spoke softly "I just don't like when she does cause you harm J..... i Worry about you every single day..."  i said looking down at my legs grabbing his hand and placing it on the side of the sofa, "And that's why i love you. you're the only woman who has ever love or cared about me Y/N" he said smiling, "Thats a smile i've been missing" i said as i smiled back and then i smirked "What was that kiss before?" i asked, "it's a confession my dear, i've been meaning to ask you something for a very long time Y/N" i looked into his eyes still smiling "Ok then, go ahead tell me" i said.