Chapter Four: Death Of That Drunken Whore Part 2

Y/N's POV

I waited in the GCPD building still waiting for jerome to leave, I started to feel a little bit paranoid as I thought Jim may have figured him out, "Omg what's taking so long" I muttered and looked down at my wrist and then went "Well i forgot i don't own a watch" and looked to the side of me and almost got a heart attack not realizing that Mr cicero had just appeared to be next to me, "Holy!! Mr cicero you almost had given me a heart attack" i say placing my hand on my chest pacing a little "Oh sorry Y/N" he apologized "How are you dear?" he asked "a little nervous for Jerome actually, do you think he'd be alright, will they find out?" i started to feel overwhelmed asking multiple questions.

 "He's probably going to be fine for now, but police always know when someone has done something wrong" he replied "that is true, i just hope he doesn't burst" i told him, moments later after me and mr cicero were talking Jerome finally leaves the interrogation room, I rushed over to him and ran into his arms "Hey J! What took so long?" i asked as i still held onto his body "Uh you know, questions about her death, i'm sure they'll find out who did it eventually" he replied "yea hopefully soon" he winked at me and i gave him that look knowing it was jerome that killed his mother, Jim then interrupts both Jerome and I "Ehem" he says as he has a serious look on his face "Am i interrupting something?" he asks, Jerome and i let go of eachother bushing ourselves off "Um sorry Jim did you want us to come home now?" i asked "Not yet Y/N, everyone from the circus has to stay here for a little longer now, not that they're giving us the answer we were looking for" he replied as he leaves the room "Everyone stays here until Dr Tompkins and i are back!" he announced some people in the crowd were now complaining and wailing "keeping your whining to yourself this investigation is very important" he demanded leaving the building with Lee.

I then turn to face Jerome again "well that's an idea what my new father is like, at least he is not like the last i say" jerome looking up at me we both sit on Jim's desk, "Well yea i guess so, you think he's gonna find out?" i hesitantly said "Well it depends, Jerome there good detectives..." I awkwardly smiled at him at what i had told him, "Well does Jimbo have room with his personals or something?" he asked "It's just right there, why..?" I asked "Us time?" he asked "Somewhere much more quieter would be nice" i said so jerome and i jumped off of jim's desk and i led him to the room, i opened the door and to our surprised Edward was just fixing up his tie and he smiled seeing the sight of me "Oh Y/N, i've heard so much about you" he says as he turns around pushing his glasses up and walks over to jerome and i "And you must be the man she won't shut up about" he shakes Jerome's Hand before shaking mine, "so you must be famous in the GCPD Building" Jerome says to me and smiles "Only Because jim adopted me ages ago" both me and jerome notice the Nigma is mumbling under his breath not in a rude manner but he seemed to noticed kristen Kringle, "Oh sorry kids, and jerome, nice meeting you but i must speak with someone" Edward as he walks past us and walked out of the room closing the door "oh well now we're alone now" i told him "Indeed we are" he said giving me a smirk and immediately grabbed my hand and jerome spun me around and leaned forward making me to lean back now passionately kissing me, when we both stood up straight again, i turned him around still making out with him, i got Jerome to sit down on the bench and i was leaning infront of him and he grabbed my waist and as i was about to sit on Jeromes lap already with my right leg already makings its way besides his leg and my other still on the floor, Harvey barges into the room "Oh... ohh! Ok ok, well uh ok" Jerome and i drew our eyes towards harvey feeling awkward now then harvey continues speaking "jerome and Y/N Jim would like to speak with the pair of you, once he returns" trying to cover his eyes and then kinda just left the room after not bothering to get an answer from us both jerome and i then looked at eachother, "Ok maybe we should have waited a little Jerome" I say as i chuckled and we both sat there laughing together, when we calmed down a bit we decided to leave the room now us walking past Edward again both jerome and i waved to him, and smiled as he did so I noticed harvey walking by as well and i told him "Please don't tell Jim.." harvey raised an eyebrow "Why should i?" he asked "Please Harv-" he had cut me off "I'm just kidding kiddo" he said patting me on the back "Your secret is safe with me, your all good Y/N" he said as he walks off to talk to Edward, meanwhile jerome and i still waited and chatted until Lee and Jim had come back to the GCPD.