🐯🐰.

?? : tigel dwn't leeb me plewsh. (Tiger don't leave me please)
?? : bunny I have to go but I promise we will meet again and will you marry me when we meet again?
Bunny : what ish mally tigel? (What is marry tiger)
Tiger : marriage is that when two people love each other so they get married and live with each other for their whole life.
Bunny : tigel I wnt to lib with you so I will mally you. (Tiger I want to live with you so I will marry you.)
?? : tae baby come quickly we have to go.
Tae : yes grandpa I am coming.
Tae to bunny : kookie I am going but I will meet you again, I love you.
Kookie : tigel I lub you too (hugged him) plomish me you will mally me.
Tae : yes bunny I will marry you.
Bunny : tigel thish ish phol you. (Tiger this is for you)
Tae : ohh my bunny thank you.
Bunny : this blat one ish phol tigel and golden ish phol bunny. (This black one is for tiger and golden is for bunny)
Tae : my baby thank you soo much for this.
Bunny : tigel nevel take thish chain off until we meet again.
Tae : yes baby i will never, now I am going don't cry okk bye.
Bunny : bye tigel.

So the tiger is going so seoul with his grandpa for study, he doesn't want to go but he have to because of his grandpa, he loves his parents and his bunny so much he don't want to leave them but he have to and when he promised his bunny that he wi...

So the tiger is going so seoul with his grandpa for study, he doesn't want to go but he have to because of his grandpa, he loves his parents and his bunny so much he don't want to leave them but he have to and when he promised his bunny that he will marry him, his (tae's) parents listen to that and they decided that when they both will be adults then they will marry each other, tae's parents love jk so much they also convinced jk's parents.