chapter.14🌻

Jhope : ask about what chat jimin?

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Suga : hobi is there something which you are hiding from us?
Jhope : n..no w..why will I hide something from you?
Suga : jhope I didn't wanted to see but in flight when you was chatting with someone I saw some chats now tell the truth.
Jhope : suga believe me its nothing.
Jimin : jhope if something is bothering you then tell us maybe we can help.
Jhope : you will not tell anyone.
Suga : yeah we will not.
Jhope : actually s...someone from our college know about our marriage and she threatened me to stay away from you both or s..she will ki..kill me I asked who are you she said you don't need to know so she was stalking me to see if I am with you or not w..when we were in flight she massaged me that you a..are going to paris I know but keep away from you both when I said no she said he wi..will hurt Kookie t..thats why I said to be in separate room. (Tears)
Suga : what the hell why didn't you told me before?
Jhope : I..I was scared what if she hurt you both.
Jimin : JHOPE YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US BEFORE.
When jimin shouted at jhope he start panicking and crying, suga hugged him.
Suga : h..hobi calm down.
Jimin also hugged jhope from back.
Jimin : hobi I am sorry please don't cry I will not shout at you please don't cry sunshine
Then jhope stop crying and yoonmin back away.
Jimin : do you know who can it be?
Jhope : n..no I don't know but yeah I am sure she is a girl.
Suga : how can you be sure?
Jhope : her dp pic, her face is not shown but I can clearly see that she is a girl.
Jimin : hobi show me that dp.
Then jhope shows the dp to jimin and jimin then read some chats.
Jimin : I know who did this.
Jhope : who?
Jimin : I will tell you both after going back to home.
Suga : okk.
Then in evening YMS and taekook went to explore paris and now they were in a restaurant.
Jhope : tae hyungie do you know when Kookie was a kid then Kookie used to love someone and that boy also loved him but that boy had to go to seoul because of his studies but they promise eachother that when they will grown up they will marry eachother and Kookie also gave him a gift but Kookie still didn't find that boy.
Tae : h..he l..love someone?
Jhope : yes he do but can't find that person.
Tae : why are you telling me this.
Jhope : oh I thought you are his husband so you should know about his everything right so thats why I told you.
Tae : no I don't want to know about him.
Jhope : okk sorry.
Then jhope continue eating while laughing silently and yoonmin and jk were looking at him, tae was thinking about something then he asked.
Tae : its sounds like I know about this or I already heared this somewhere do you know where?
Jhope : ohh really then maybe the boy whom jk loves is your friend and maybe he had told you.
Tae : no its like I know about it but no one told me.
Jhope : oh you maybe thinking about something else btw you know my soon to be brother in law is so handsome even in his childhood I saw his childhood photo.
Tae : jhope don't forget that I am you brother in law. (Jealous) (left)
When tae left in jealousy and anger, jhope start laughing.
Jk : hobi why you did this? Why you made him angry?
Jhope : Kookie didn't you saw he got jealous when I said that, listen trust me and do what I am saying.
Jk : what?
Jhope : go to your room and open anyone's childhood pic and talk to that pic like you used to talk to tae hyungie's pic but yeah make sure that should not be his pic.
Jk : but why hobi?
Jhope : ahh why are you asking soo many questions just go na.
Jk : okk
Then jk went behind tae.
Suga : why you said him to do that?
Jhope : listen hyungie got jealous when I told him about jk's childhood so jealousy is the key to love if he is getting jealous then somewhere in his heart he loves love Kookie and care for him so if jk will make him more jealous then he will confess his love in jealousy and if not then maybe he remember everything of his childhood as I told him the story and he also said that he know about that story but don't know who told him that.
Jimin : hm hope so he remember everything.
Jhope : hm suga what are you thinking?
Suga : huh, n..nothing nothing btw we should go back to hotel.
Jimin : yeah.
Then they went to hotel.

In taekook's hotel room.

Jk was doing as jhope said to him, he was sitting on bed while his phone is in his hands and he was talking to jhope's childhood pic as he is talking to his childhood love.
Tae : jk what are you doing?
Jk : oh I was missing my childhood love so I was talking to his photo.
Tae : ohh.....I think we should sleep so jk talk to your lover tomorrow.
Jk : hm okk as you say.
Then taekook slept.

In YMS's hotel room.

Jhope was in balcony enjoying the view and our yoonmin were in room laying on bed, both were thinking something.
Jimin : yoonie are you also thinking what I am thinking?
Suga : if you are thinking about what jhope said then yes.
Jimin : is it true?
Suga : I don't know but if its true then we...
Jimin : love hobi?
Suga : yeah.
Yoonmin were again thinking about jhope's words.

Jealousy is the key of love.
If he is getting jealous then he loves him.

Jimin : I think I really love him.
Suga looked at jimin.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please.

Bye..🌻