chapter.22🌻

In taekook's room.

Jk : tae y..you said you have a urgent meeting then why you came back in half hour?
Tae : my meeting got cancelled then papa called me and said that if you are in meeting then send driver so I said to them that I am coming myself so I picked papa and appa from their friend's house then we came and when I opened the door you bumped into me.
Jk : oh.
Tae : kookie you don't have to worry now nothing will happen.
Jk : hm I believe my tae will not let anything happened to me. (Smile)
Tae also smile but his eyes feel on something and his smile turned into a serious face he got up and went out from room and came back with first-aid box, he sat with jk and took out a ointment and applied it on jk's neck.
Jk : what happened tae?
Tae : that bastard bites you? (Angry)
Jk : y..yeah I...I tri...tried to pu..push him but can't.
Tae hugged him.
Tae : its okk kook I was just angry I am sorry.
Jk : tae you know when I saw him in kitchen I got so scared I tried to push him but he dragged me to c..couch a..and k..kiss m..my n..neck. (Crying)
Tae : shhh don't cry kookie nothing will happen don't cry please remember I said to you not to cry from now I don't like when you cry please stop crying.
Then jk stopped crying.
Tae : btw why you came out from room?
Jk : I was thirsty and there was no water in room I was scared to go down but then I went.
Tae : hm.
Then they talked about some random things and while talking tae got lost in jk's eyes more then 3 times.

At night.
On dinning table.

Rm : tae suga tomorrow your grandma is coming.
Taegi : WHAT? (They both put their boths hand on their ears making them covered)
Jhope : why you both are shouting she is you grandma not any ghost that you are scared.
Jimin : and why are you both covering your ears?
Tae : you don't know my grandma she is so dangerous she always scold us and when we do any mistakes even a little mistake he twist our ears thats why we are covering our ears.
Suga : you three also should be scared she will also twist you ears.
Rm : no she will not she loves his son in law more then his son just like me so she will also love them more then you both.
Suga : yahh this is so unfare we are your sons and grandsons you both should love us more. (Pout)
Tae : yes it is unfare we want justice why you love your son in laws more then us. (Pout)
Jin : I am same its also unfare with me too why my eomma love you more then me. (To rm)
Rm : I don't know that but I know that I love my son in laws more then you both and they are my sons.
Tae : yahhh we are your sons.
Rm : no who said you both are my sons?
Suga : appaaa.
Rm : what, its true you both are not my sons we took you from a dustbin which was outside a hospital. (Teasing)
Tae : appa what are you saying we are your sons only.
Jk : no tae appa is not lying you both are not his son. (Teasing too)
Jimin : and now he is our appa.
Jikook went to rm and hugged him from back.
Jin : no one love me you all only love your appa. (Pout)
Jhope : (got up and hugged jin from back) papa I am here na I love you and you are my papa not theirs (pointing at taegi)
Suga : yahh you three are stealing our parents they are our parents.
Suga ran to jin like a panguin🐧 and hugged him and trying to push jhope not too hard.
Suga : yeah you you go away he is my papa go away.
Jhope : no I will not he is my papa.
Then tae also ran to rm and hugged him.
Tae : they both are our parents you three go away you are stealing our parents from us. (Pout)
Jimin : no they are our parents.
Namjin start laughing.
Jin : haha hahaha y..you all are behaving so funny o god I can't stop....hahaha I can't stop laughing.
Rm : yeah you both are so funny now leave us and eat your food its getting cold.
then jimin jhope and jk sat back on their places but suga and tae were still standing there.
Jin : you both also sit na.
Tae : noo.
Jin : why?
Suga : first say that you are our parents and we are your sons.
Rm : you are our parents and we are your sons. (Teasing)
Tae : appaaaa don't joke say it naaa.
Jin : okk okk we are you parents and you are our sons.
Then taegi also sat on their places.
Jhope : you both are really kids and everyone calls me baby.
Jimin : because you are baby.
Jhope : no I am not.
Jk : yes you are my baby broo.
Jhope : nooo I am not baby. (Pout)
Everyone laugh.
Rm in mind : hope my family always smile like this and hope so tae's memory come back soon and he can live his life with his love. (Smile)
Then after their family dinner and drama they all went to their rooms and slept.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻