chapter.26🌻

In morning.

After breakfast YMS and jk went to college, taejin went to office.
But tae came back at 12pm and quickly went to his room.

In taekook's room.

Tae was finding something in jk's closet then the room door opened he panicked and quickly closed the closet and went to room to see who it is.
Tae : huh jk you came early today from college.
Jk : yeah today I didn't had any important class so I came back but what are you doing here at this time?
Tae : actually I.....(in mind: I can't tell him that I was finding the same chain.) I was not feeling well so I came back early today. (Lie)
Jk : oh what happened tae do you have fever? (Checked his forehead) you don't have fever then what happened?
Tae : yeah I have headache. (Lie)
Jk : oh then taetae you should rest for sometime.
Then jk dragged tae to bed,jk sat himself first then put tae's head on his own lap then start massaging his head.
Tae in mind : oh god why he is soo caring and cute I just want to kiss his cute cheeks.......one second what tae what are you thinking are you out of your mind. (He stopped thinking and slept in jk's lap)

At night.

Everyone were having their dinner then doorbell rang jhope went and opened the door a boy came in and hugged tae tightly from back.
Tae immediately got up from chair.
Tae : WHAT THE HELL,who are you and why you Hugged me huh?
?? : my tiger I am your bunny I am finding you from past 23 years finally I found you I missed you soo much my tiger. (tears in eyes)
Jin : what the hell get out from here. (Angry)
?? : no no papa I will not go, from now I will live with my tiger.
Jin : I am not your papa and who the hell are you?
?? : I am his bunny papa and he is my tiger. (Smile)
Tae : excuse me how I believe you that you are my bunny?
?? : so now you want proof that I am your bunny or not.
Suga : yes ofcourse we want proof because we can't believe you.
?? : who are you to say this huh who are you to him?
Jk was crying silently, jhope and rm were trying to make him calm but he was not listening and continually crying.
Jimin : oh you are his bunny but you don't know about his brother? (Smirk)
Tae : jimin how he remember that after 23 years? (I didn't counted the years so please don't mind if its wrong)
Jin : tae enough and you get out from here........I SAID GET OUT.
Tae : papa don't shout at him what if he is really my bunny. (Angrily)
Rm : tae this is the way how you talk to your papa huh.
Tae : papa is also shouting at him right what if he is really my bunny?
Jimin : and what proof do you have that he is your bunny?
?? : I have proof.
Suga : what?
?? : this chain, I gave him this chain and told him to keep it with him always. (Pointing at the chain which jk gave tae in childhood)
Tae : yeah he, he is my bunny he know about this chain and thats why I feel so attached to this chain because he gave me this.
Suga : oh really tae are you sure he gave you this chain because don't forget mr.kim that you don't remember anything about your childhood.
Jimin : yes its true he himself don't know who gave him this chain thats why he came to ask hobi about everything but hobi didn't told him so this proof is not enough and you are lying you are not his bunny
?? Start crying tae went to him and hugged him.
Tae : jimin stop it he is my bunny now please stop this all you are making him cry.
Jin : and here your own husband is crying and thats okk for you? (Angry)
?? : w...what hu...husband. (Crying again)
Tae : shhh bunny stop crying please.
?? : tae you married him.....but y..you promised me that you will marry me when we grow up.
Then tae remembered that dream in which he promised bunny to marry him.
Tae : bunny stop crying and I promised you then I will complete my promise I will marry you.
All except hopekook : WHAT.
Rm : KIM TAEHYUNG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT. (Angry)
Tae : I am n....
Jin : YOU WILL NOT GOING MARRY HIM AND THATS IT.
Suga : tae please try to understand he is not you bunny.
Tae : oh really then who else is huh why jhope didn't told me about it?.......he didn't told me anything just because he don't want to ruin his brother's married life but he also know that he is my bunny (pointing at ??) and see he is quite that means its true he don't have anything to say.
Jimin : TAE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF.
Tae : I am hearing it very clearly and its final I will marry him.
Jin : ta.....
Tae : and I will give divorce to jk tomorrow.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

(Today I am so happy because our jinu came back safely from military)

.......
......
.....
....
...
..

Isn't it looking same

Isn't it looking same.😘🦋

><.><.><.><.><.><.><
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>
><.><.><.><.><.><.><

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻