chapter.2🌻

Rm : yes he is.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Taekook's marriage day.

Jk was standing infront of the door with his papa and jhope then the door opened and song started then jk went to tae with his papa and brother.
Taemoo : tae take care of my baby he is so precious to me.
Tae : yes uncle I will.
Taemoo : tae don't call me uncle call me papa.
Tae : okk papa.
Then the wedding started, after the wedding tae was with his friends completely ignoring jk so rm went to him.
Rm : tae introduce your friends to jk.
Tae : hm.
Rm : kookie baby come here. (Jk came)
Tae : guys he is my husband jungkook and jungkook they are my business partners.
?? : hello mrs.kim.
Jk : (blush) hi.
After sometime everyone went to seoul taekook's marriage was in busan jimin and jimin's parents were also there so jimin also went with kims as his parents live in busan, taemoo and hari also went to seoul for some days because they have something to say.

In kim mansion.

They all were sitting in hall.
Rm : jimin its too late you stay here for today.
Jimin : okk uncle.
Jin : we have something to say.
Tae : what papa?
Taemoo : we want suga to get marry with jhope.
Jhope : oh.....one second...WHAT
Suga : PAPA I WILL NOT MARRY HIM.
Rm : suga please for your appa please.
Suga : no appa never.
Jin : but why suga.
Suga : I don't want to marry him.
Hari : but why?
Suga : BECAUSE I LOVE JIMIN. (Left)
Then everyone were shocked but no one said anything and went to their rooms.

In taekook room.

Tae : jungkook it was a forced marriage I am sorry but I don't love you, I don't even like you it will be better if we both stay in our limits and please make your self comfortable on couch sorry but I can't share my bed with you.
Saying that tae went to washroom, after sometime he came back.
Tae : jungkook go get fresh and your luggage didn't arrived yet so I asked jhope for a comfortable dress for you so take this, I don't like sharing my clothes.
Jk : o..okk.
Then jk went to get fresh and came back after sometime and layed on couch.
Jk in mind : tiger I know you don't remember me but I know you still love me your bunny miss you soo much tiger.
Jk looked at tae for sometime then he slept.

Next day.
On dinning table.

Everyone were sitting on dinning table then Jin said.
Jin : suga you yesterday said that you love jimin so he also love you?
Jimin : yes I do uncle.
Rm : then I have a solution, you both marry to him and each other like a poly relationship.
Suga : appa are you crazy are you even hearing what are you saying? (Shout)
Tae : suga don't shout on appa. (Shout)
Suga : tae you listened na what appa said how can I marry both of them.
Jin : suga don't you know about poly relationship?
Suga : appa I know bu...
Rm : suga thats enough choice is now yours do you want to marry jimin and hobi or do you want to marry hobi.
Suga : appa I want to marry jimin only.
Hari : thats not in the options and you can't make your own option.
Suga : aunty I don't want to ma....
Jimin : I want to talk to suga in private for sometime.
Suga : baby what are you saying.
Jimin : suga please.
Suga : okk.
Then yoonmin went to suga's room.
Suga : what you want to say?
Jimin : suga I want to say that lets say yes to this marriage.
Suga : jimin are you out of your mind? (Shout)
Jimin : baby don't shout na listen to me first, you know na your appa will somehow convince you for marriage with jhope and we both love each other we can't live without each other and we don't have any other option other then marrying eachother and jhope.
Suga : no means no.
Jimin : suga pleasee.
Suga : jimin I said no. (Angry)
Jimin : yoonie baby pleaseee. (Puppy eyes)
Suga : OK. (Shouted and left from there)
Jimin : suga I know you are angry at me but I know how to make you calm.
Then jimin also went down and sat on dinning table beside suga.
Jimin : uncle we are okk with this marriage.
Rm : ok then I will talk to Jimin's parents so th....
Jhope : ONE SECOND how can you all decide this by yourself huh I didn't said yes yet and I am not gonna marry them, papa(taemoo) you yourself tought me to support the couple who love eachother even if the world is against them then now how can you make them marry me they both love each other don't do this please.
Jin : jhope we know that but we promised eachother that we will marry our sons with each other but suga love jimin and he also do but we can't break our promise so we are saying you three to marry each other.
Jhope : uncle thats the problem of you old generations you fix your childs marriage with someone they don't even know, you fix their marriage when they don't even know how to pronounce the word marriage and when those childs grow up and start to develop feelings for someone else you told them that we promised our friend to marry our sons and made them leave their partners whom they love, I know you are not saying them to leave eachother but still its wrong and I jeon hoseok never accept what is wrong I was always against the wrong and I will always be against the wro.....(slap)
Jk slapped jhope hardly.
Jk : ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SPEECH HUH, jhope don't you know how to respect elders thats how you talk to the elders say sorry to papa....I SAID SAY SORRY TO PAPA.
jhope : (crying) u....uncle I...I am sorry I j...jus..just sa...said wh...what was truth a...and you all d...do w...whatever you w...want to d..do papa and eomma I...am o...ok..okk with the m...mar...marriage.
He said while crying messly and left from mansion.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻