chapter.25🌻

In taekook's room.

Jk was sleeping and tae was sitting beside him.
Tae in mind : what can it be how I am the part of this all.........bunny and tiger both are someones nicknames they both have connection.......that bunny came in my dream and kookie maybe call his childhood love as tiger that means that bunny and jk's childhood love has connection with each other.......if I find jk's childhood love then maybe I can ask him about this all.......no no w...what if that person took my kookie away from me........seriously tae your kookie when he became your kookie ahhh tae you will become crazy leave it I will think about it tomorrow.
Then tae also slept.

In midnight.

Taekook were sleeping but tae was having a dream about that bunny.
In that dream.......
Tae was standing in a park with his appa looking at a boy who was playing with a puppy then he said to his appa.
Tae : appa taetae want to be friend with that bunny looking boy.
Rm : oh bear then lets go talk to him and make him taetae's friend.
Then they both went to that boy, tae tapped on his shoulder that boy looked toward them.

After seeing him tae got lost in him.
Rm : bear talk to him na.
Tae : o...oh yeah hi I am taehyung will you be my friend?
Bunny : yesh sule I am...........(bunny told him his name but tae didn't heared it "elder tae who is having this dream couldn't hear it")
Tae : okk but I will call you bunny because you looks like bunny.
Bunny : otay then I will call you tigel ish it otay?
Tae : yes ofcourse bunny.
Then bunny's mom came their.
Hari : lets go baby we have to go.
Bunny : eomma shee (see) I made a new phlend(friend) he ish taehyung but I call him tigel.
Hari : oh hi taehyung I am hari his eomma.
Tae : hello aunty, he is my appa.
Rm : hello I am rm.
Hari : hi I am hari.
Tae : aunty he is my new friend so can we play for sometime then you go to your home.
Hari : okk. (smile)
Then hari and rm went and sat on bench and tae and his bunny start playing while playing bunny fell.
Bunny : ahhh eommaaa tigellll.
Tae : BUNNY.
Tae shouted bunny then got up quickly and because of his shouting jk also woke up.
Jk : taetae what happened.
He took the water and gave it to tae, he drink the water and handed the glass to jk who placed that on side table.
Jk : what happened tae did you again had that car accident dream?
Tae : no I.....
Tae in mind : no I will not tell him before confirming anything.
Jk : what happened tae?
Tae : nothing and yeah I had the same dream.
Jk : its okk leave it come sleep.
Tae : hm.
Then taekook again slept.

Next day.
In kim company.

Tae was thinking about that dream.
Tae in mind : according to that dream I am tiger and someone else is bunny whom I promised to marry him, same as jk's childhood love story and jhope said that jk will never betray his childhood love but he said he loves me and he never told me about his childhood love's name and jhope was also not telling me anything, that clearly mean that I am the tiger and he is the bunny and that story was our story and I forgot my childhood because of that accident but........how can I say it confirmly like I didn't saw that bunny's face in that dream and it can also be a coincidence that we had same story.........yeahhhhh this chain (holding that chain) which I don't know who gave me or from where I bought that but I feel very attached to this, I never wanted to take it off maybe if really in childhood jk gave me this then he also have this type of something but why suddenly this came in my mind that jk gave me this I mean maybe someone else can also give me that.......I don't know I will just check tomorrow when he will go to college.
After thinking for some more time tae finally stopped thinking and done his work.

In night.
In YMS's room.

Jimin : jhope remember I told you I know who was threatening you so that girl is jennie and rose. (No hate to anyone)
Suga : how you know?
Jimin : hobi showed me that pic and in that pic the girl was wearing black ring and that too in her thumb and in our college only one girl wears a black ring in her thumb finger that girl is rose and then I gusse that why she will threaten him for both of us then I remembered that jennie who once proposed suga but he rejected thats why they both threaten you and they both know that you are married to both of us because maybe they saw us together going in car and we always sit together in canteen so maybe she told someone to keep an eye on us.
Jhope : jimin do you always watch rose in college that you know this much about her that do she wear ring or not or in which finger she wears ring.
Jimin : its not like that baby I just once saw that ring on her thumb finger.
Jhope : oh then how you know that other then her no one wear black ring in their thumb finger? That means your eyes are always on that girl. (Angry but still looking soo cute)
Before jimin could say anything suga kissed jhope (Yahan jhope jimin pe gussa hai aur inhe kiss ki padi hui hai 😜😂) jimin also kissed them (now don't ask me that how they three are kissing)
After sometime they broke the kiss and jhope said angrily.
Jhope : yahhh sugaaa here I am angry at jimin and you are kissing me.
Suga : aww hoba don't be angry naa you looked soo cute that I couldn't control myslef and you also kissed me back. (Jhope looked down shyly)
Jimin : hobii thats nothing I never even looked at any girl I just know because she study with us and once she created a scene when her ring was missing so I remember that and I just love my two idiots. (Smile)
Jhope : (hugged jimin) I am not idiot this suga is idiot and I know you will never look at any girl I was just jealous because you told about her in detail it was looking like you know her so much thats why I was jealous and I know you both will never look at anyone but if you dared to look at anyone then......
Suga : (hugged them too) then what will you do?
Jimin : beat us?
Jhope : so that means you will look at others? (Crying)
Suga : ohh no no baby we were just kidding we are sorry.
Jimin : sunshine we were just teasing you stop crying.
Jhope : hm lets sleep now.
Suga : oh you wanna sleep but I was in the mood of something else.
Jhope : shut up you idiot lets sleep (blush)
Jimin : aww our baby is blushing. (Teasing)
Jhope : (little strictly but not seriously) yahh if you both didn't layed on bed in one minute then I will throw you both out from room without pillow and blanket.
Yoonmin quickly laid in bed.
Jhope : (laughing) hahaha you both are soo funny and cute at same time thats why I love you both soo much.
Jhope also layed in middle and kissed his hubbys cheeks
yoonmin : we love you too hoba/sunshine. (Kissed him back)
Then they slept.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻