chapter.28🌻

They went down and sat on dinning table with everyone.
Jin : kookie how are you feeling now?
Rm : are you okk?
Jk : yes appa and papa I am okk.
Bogum : excuse me mr.jungkook you can't call them appa and papa.
Jk : you don't have to tell me what can I do and what not and I will call them as papa and appa do whatever you want and mr.kim I am ready to give you divorce please prepare the papers as soon as possible.
Namjin : WHAT. (Shocked)
Rm : jk what are you saying how can you give divorce to him you love him soo much then how?
Jk : appa I know that I love him and I can't live without him but he is happy with him then its okk his happiness is my happiness.
Tae : okk then kookie I will prepare papers till tomorrow.
Jk : mr.kim its mr.jeon for you, only my family members call me kookie.
When kookie said this tae felt so bad he himself don't know why.
Tae : okk ko....I mean mr.jeon.
Then after breakfast everyone were in living room as today YMS and jk are not going to college but taejin have to go to office so they were about to leave.
Bogum : one second taehy....I mean tiger.
Tae : what happened bunny.
Then bogum went to tae.
Bogum : when we will get married?
Tae : tomorrow I will give divorce to mr.jeon then the day after tomorrow will be our marriage but I will only invite jhope's and jimin's family no one else will be present in our marriage.
Bogum : why tiger don't you want everyone to know that I am y...your h..husband? (Fake cry)
Tae : no no bunny its not like that I just don't want our marriage to be late as it will atleast take 1 week to invite everyone so thats why and don't worry I will arrange a party after our marriage to announce you as my husband.(smile)
Bogum : okk but then why are you inviting jhope's family I mean its also your soon to be ex husband's family.
Tae : I will invite them as they are very close friends of my parents and also jhope's parents.
Jhope : and also kookie's parents too and btw hyung without your so called bunny's parents you both will not get married right? So mr.bogum please tell your parents to come here.
Bogum : WHAT how can I call them?
Tae : huh what do you mean bunny your parents should be here he is right please call your parents and tell them to come here.
Bogum : n...no I ca...can't call them.
Jimin : but why bogum?
Bogum : bec....because (fake crying) m..my parents are not in this w..world anymore.
Tae hugged him.
Tae : ohh we are sorry bunny please stop crying.
Bogum broke the hug.
Bogum : its okk tiger now you go to office bye. (Kissed tae's cheeks)
When bogum kissed tae, jk got so angry he was sitting with jhope so he hold jhope's hand tightly, jhope looked at him and said.
Jhope : hyung I think you should go now and yeah don't forget about the divorce papers.
Then tae left without saying anything because when he heared divorce he got sad.

In tae's car.

Tae in mind : why the hell I am not happy why I am feeling sad why I felt pain in my heart when jk said to call him mr.jeon instead of kookie why just why I am not happy even I am getting married to my bunny.......or h.....he is not m...my bunny and everyone I...is right.........no no tae its not like this.......but I am hurting jk's feelings by giving him divorce but he also have his childhood love.........one second jk's love is tiger and bunny call me tiger then is jk's love and me are same? Its means jk is my bunny? Is everyone right am I going to regret it? No no how can it be its not true and if he(jk) is my bunny then why he didn't told me.....he is not my bunny.

In night.

Everyone were eating their dinner then bell rang suga went to open the door.
A boy was standing their suga asked him.
Suga : who are you?
?? : actually I am here to give these papers to mr.kim
Suga : okk give me I will give him.
Then that boy gave that papers to suga and left, suga went inside and gave those papers to taehyung.
Suga : tae here are your divorce papers.
Tae : oh.
Then tae took papers from suga and start reading it.
Bogum : tae if papers are here and you both are also here then I think you should sign the papers.
Jk start coughing jhope and tae took glass of water and gave it to jk but jk ignored tae and took glass from jhope and drunk it then said.
Jk : I...I think mr.bogum I..is right w..we should sign the papers.
Tae : okk as you wish but after eating the dinner we will sign it.
Then they all ate dinner and then all sat in living room and before tae sign the papers jin said.
Jin : tae think one more time you will surely regret it.
Tae : papa I promised my bunny to marry him then how can I brake my promise.
Rm : tae you did promise to your bunny but this bogum is not your bunny so please tae think once again.
Without saying anything tae signed  on papers but when he was signing then he felt that his heart was stopping him from doing it but he listen to his mind.
Tae : here ko...mr.jeon I signed them now you also do.
Then jk took the pen from tae and about to sign but his hands were shivering soo much his heart was beating so fast, jhope immediately hold him from behind when he was about to fall.
Jhope : kookie calm down please don't think too much and sign the papers.
Then jk sign the papers.
Then jk ran upstairs and came with his luggage.
Jk : mr.kim now you are free to marry anyone goodbye.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻