chapter.24🌻

Jhope : we do have.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Jk : what?
Jhope : its.......................understand?
Jimin : its good idea hobi thank you. (Hugged him tightly and About to kiss him)
Jin : ahem ahem we are here Jimin.
Jimin broke the hug and jhope shyly looked down.
Then they all went to their room.

In Taekook's room.

Taekook were sitting on bed jk was using his phone and tae was doing some office work as always then suddenly tae asked something.
Tae : who is tiger? (Seriously)
Jk : huh? T..tae why are y..you asking this suddenly?
Tae : just tell me who is tiger? Is he your childhood love? Or someone else?
Jk : I.....
Jk in mind : I can't tell him that tiger is him and he is my childhood love or else his head will again hurt and I can't see my tae in pain.
Jk : tae leave it na. (Saying this he quickly went to washroom)
Tae looked at him and closed his laptop.
Tae : he is really hiding something that dream that bunny has some connection with jk's childhood love and this tiger I have to find this out.
Then he again start working.

In night.

jimin and jhope were making dinner and everyone were also present in kitchen watching them.
Tae : what happened Jimin why are you crying?
Suga : huh? What happened mochi?
Jhope quickly went to Jimin.
Jhope : what happened jiminaa?
Jimin : n..nothing happened actually I am chopping the onions thats why tears are flowing from my eyes.
Grandma : are you chopping onion for the first time?
Jimin : I...
Jhope : yes.
Grandma : oh then jhope can you chop onions for him?
Jhope : yeah sure.
Then jhope took the onions and knife and start chopping like a master chief.
Then after chopping onions he gave onions to jimin then again start making his food and jimin also made his dish (I don't know what they both are making)
After sometime everyone sat on dinning table, jimin and jhope served all of them then grandma took a bite.
G

randma : wow jimin and jhope its so delicious you both are also very good at cooking.
Jihope : thank you grandma.
Then jhope and jimin looked at each other.

Flashback.

Jhope : we do have.
Jk : what?
Jhope : its, when we both will go in kitchen before that jimin will wear airpods then suga will tell him everything through phone call that what to add and how much to add then we can say that jiminaa made it and it will not be lie too.
Jimin : its a good idea hobi thank you.

Flashback end.

Then after dinner everyone went to their room but tae went to YMS's room.

In yoonminseok's room.

YMS were sitting on bed, yoonmin were using their phone and jhope was making his project then they heared knock so jimin went and opened the door, tae came inside.
Tae : where is jhope?
Jhope : I am here hyung what happened.
Tae : I want to talk to you something very important.
Jimin : tae first sit then talk.
Tae : I don't wanna sit I just want the answers of my questions these questions are making me crazy. (Angry)
Suga : what happened tae why are you getting angry?
Tae took a deep breath then said.
Tae : I am sorry I am so angry because of these questions in my mind.
Jhope : what type of questions hyungie?
Tae : who is jk's childhood lover, who is bunny, who is tiger and what jk's childhood love has to do with me and why that bunny came in my dream but I couldn't see his face?
Jhope : ohh why you care that who is kookie's childhood love?
Tae : I just want to know that.
Jhope : and why you want to know about his childhood, hyung you said you don't care about his love then what happened now?
Tae : jhope please I don't know but jk's love has something to do with me I had a dream about a bunny in which I left him because my grandfather took me to seoul but I promised him to marry him and then while going to seoul we had accident, my grandfather died and I lost my memory and its the almost same story which you told me about jk's childhood and also you was talking to jk about some tiger, who is this tiger and what this all has to do with me please hobi tell me?
Jhope : no hyungie I will not tell you anything you have to find it out by yourself.
Tae : but why hobi why you can't tell me this?
Jhope : I......just I can't tell you, you have to find it yourself I can only tell you is that this has to do something with you you are also the part of this all so now find it yourself.
Tae : okk then I will find it out myself just tell me one thing that jk really love me or he said it in flow?
Jhope : obviously he really do.
Tae : okk then I am going. (Left)
Jimin : hobi why you didn't told him that he is the one whom jk love in his childhood and now too?
Jhope : jimin if I will tell him then maybe he will not believe me but if he will think himself about these things then maybe his memory will come back thats why let him find everything himself and you both also don't tell him anything.
Suga : yeah we will not now come lets sleep na are not you tired after making dinner and now you are completing your project too.
Jimin : yes hobi I am so tired after making dinner and you still have energy.
Jhope : I am also tired but I have to complete this na.
Suga : should we help?
Jhope : really, you both will help me?
J

imin : yes we can help you I know we are weak in studies but atleast we can help you.
Jhope : okk then. (Smile)
Then yoonmin helped jhope in his project then they three slept cuddling eachother. 🤭💖

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻