chapter.18🌻

Next day.

Taekook and YMS got up and left for airport as their flight was early in morning, so now they were in their flight hobi was getting bored as his both hubbys were sleeping peacefully and jk was playing game in his phone and tae was doing some office work and now hobi was so angry because he was bored and his husbands were sleeping peacefully.
He looked at jimin and then at suga then he shout in their ears(making sure not to disturb others)
Jhope : WAKE UP. (Shouted)
Yoonmin flinched and got up quickly.
Jimin : w..what happened sunshine w..why are y..you shouting?
Suga : is everything okk do you want something?
Jhope : no I don't want anything I am soo angry at you both here I am getting bored and you both sleeping peacefully.
Suga : sorry baby we were sleepy.
Jhope : yeah you are always sleepy so don't talk to me and sleep. (Angry pout)

Jimin : baby sorry

Jimin : baby sorry.
Jhope didn't replied and looked away.
Suga : baby sorry we were sleepy.
Jhope : I said don't talk to me. (Angry)
Then yoonmin apologized to him so many times but he was so angry at both so he didn't replied.
After sometime flight land in seoul they all went home and jk quickly ran to namjin's room.

In namjin's room.

Everyone came, rm was sitting on bed and jin was trying to feed him but he was not eating.
Jk : appa are you fine?
Rm : oh you came, I am fine jk nothing to wo....
Jin : no you are not fine now eat this food you didn't ate anything since yesterday.
Rm : no jinu I don't want to eat it taste bitter.
Jk : appa if you will not eat then you will get more sick and then everything will taste more bitter please appa eat something.
Jhope : yes appa you will eat this all now come on open your mouth.
Rm : noo. (Attached his both lips together)
Suga : appa what no huh, eat or else.....
Rm : or else what will y.....
Before rm complete his sentence jk took one bite and feed rm and rm was about to take it out from his mouth but jk put his hand on rm's mouth.
Jk : no appa eat it.
Rm ate it then said.
Rm : jk its wrong h.....
Then jk again feed him another bite and put his hand on rm's mouth, after eating he said.
Rm : now I will not say an.....
Jk again feed him again, after eating rm put his own hand on his mouth.
Jk : appa see you already ate 3 bites now please open your mouth and eat it all.
Tae : appa please eat na if you will not eat then how will you be fine?
Jimin : please appa.
Then after sometime rm removed his hand from his mouth then jk smiled and feed him food then after eating his lunch they all went out as rm slept and jin was taking care of him, everyone came back in their rooms.

In taekook's room.

Jk was in washroom and tae was sitting on bed thinking something.
Tae in mind : he said that in childhood he loved a person and still love him and then yesterday he said he love me how is this possible do he really love me? But he said he love his childhood love so much then how he will love me?.......one second what about that dream, that dream was almost same story which jhope told me about jk and his love how can it be possible how my dream and jk's childhood are exactly same? Is it a coensidence or its re......ahhhh....oh god w...why my head is hurting.
Then jk came out from bathroom, when he saw tae holding his head he ran to him.
Jk : tae what happened why are you holding you head?
Tae : I don't k..know ahhh...my head is hurting v...very badly.
Jk in mind : did he thinked about that dream or our childhood?
Jk : tae come here let me massage your head it will feel better.
Then jk made tae lay on his lap and massaged his head.
After sometime tae slept on jk's lap.
Jk : my tiger I love you soo much I always wished to god just to make your memory come back but if its gonna hurt you like this if you are going to get this much pain in your head then I don't want your memory to come back you are important to me even if you are my old tiger or my new taetae I will always love you, you are mine. (smile and kissed his forehead)
..
..
in night everyone ate their dinner and slept in their rooms and now rm was fine.

Next day.

Everyone were eating their breakfast then doorbell rang.
Jk was about to get up but rm said.
Rm : Kookie you finish your breakfast I will go and check who is it.
Then Rm got up and went to open the door, he opened the door and a boy was standing there he hugged that boy then they came in.
Rm : guys see who is here.
?? : ohhh you, hello jungkook and hello to you too dangerous boy.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻