chapter.27🌻

Tae : and I will give divorce to jk tomorrow.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

When jk heared it he got shocked and faint, jhope immediately catched him.
Jhope : jk....kookie.....kookie please wake up. (Tapping his cheek)
Jin : what happened to him?
Jhope : I....I don't know papa he j..just faint. (Crying)
Jimin : sunshine don't cry please he will be fine I am calling the doctor.
Then jimin called the doctor and jhope took jk to his(YMS's) room.

In YMS's room.

Everyone were standing their and doctor was checking jk and after sometime jhope asked.
Jhope : do...doctor what happened to him is he fine?
Doctor : actually he had a panick attack because of some shock he heared a very bad news which is so unexpected to him but don't worry I gave him injection he will get conscious in morning and please don't let him take much stress.
Suga : okk thank you doctor.
Then doctor left.
Rm : tae do you still want to marry him.
Tae : yes appa I promised him that I will marry him then I can't break my promise so I will marry him at any cost.
Jimin : tae we don't even know his name how can you believe h....
?? : park bogum(no hate to anyone) my name is park bogum and I am his bunny.
Tae : jimin now you know his name any other question?
Suga : where you met him first mr.bogum?
Bogum : I.....I met him.....I don't remember and how I will its been 23 years that I saw him last.
Rm : but I was your first meet you should remember that right? (smirk)
Bogum : oh appa do you remember when you met papa for the first time and where? I bet, you don't remember.
Rm : seoul university at 10:24am.
Bogum : oh is it correct papa?
Jin : yes it is correct and how many times should I tell you that I am not your papa and tae if you want to marry him then do but you will regret when your memory will come back.
Saying that jin left from their angrily and rm also went behind him.
Jhope : mr.park can you go out I want to talk to tae hyungie.
Bogum : sorry but he is my soon to be husband so why should I leave him.
Jhope : I don't care who is he to you so just get out.
Tae : jhope he is elder then you, you should respect him.
Jhope : hyung I talked to him in calm tone but he is the one who is not listening so I can't do anything and hyung please send him out I want to talk to you.
Tae : bunny please go out I will come in some minutes.
Then bogum left.
Tae : what you want to say hobi?
Jhope : hyung I didn't told you anything because I knew it that you will not believe me but trust me hyung I know he is not your bunny and if you don't believe me then its okk but you have to believe your heart right then please think once before giving divorce to jk think that are you doing the right thing and yeah always remember that kookie loves you soo much and if you will marry that bogum then you will break his heart so please think once before marrying that bogum.
Jimin : tae he is right he is not your bunny if he is your bunny then how he don't remember where you met first.
Tae : its been 23 years jimin how he will remember it.
Suga : then its been 40+ years to appa and papa's marriage but appa still remember that where they met and tae before taking any action think about jungkook he loves you so much he care for you so much tae he will die witho..........
When tae heared *he will die* he felt pain in his heart he felt like someone stabbed knife in his heart so he left from there.
Jhope start crying.
Jimin : hey hey sunshine don't cry please sunshine if you will cry then who will take care of jk.
Suga : hoba nothing will happen please don't cry.
Then after sometime jhope stopped crying.

Next morning.

Jk opened his eyes and he was not in his and tae room but in YMS's room he tried to get up but jhope immediately came.
Jhope : what happened do you want something?
Jk : n..no w..where is my taetae?
Jimin : he is in his room.
Jk : h...he wi...will gi...give d...divorce t..to me I....I can't live wi......
Suga : jk calm down and don't cry please.
Jk : how ca...can I calm suga h..he is g..going to marry someone else.
Jhope : you have to be strong kookie and don't worry everything will be fine.
Jimin : jhope if we will not do anything then nothing is gonna be fine.
Suga : then what should we do jimin?
Jimin : I have a plan.
Jhope : what plan?
Jimin : the plan is....................,,,,,,,,,......... Are you okk with it kookie?
Jk : do you think it will work?
Jimin : I am not sure but atleast we can try.
Jhope : and what if it didn't work?
Jimin : .........I don't know.
Suga : if it didn't worked then we will tell everything to tae that kookie is his bunny.
Jk : and do you think he will believe?
Jhope : he will believe because you know everything about him and you also have the golden chain and he have black one right and yeah appa, papa also know about it so tae will surely believe papa and appa.
Jk : hm.
Jimin : okk then now no one will cry we will work together. (Smile)
Then they went down.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻