chapter.31🌻

Tae : what happened baby.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Jk : that bogum kissed your cheeks. (Angry)
Tae : baby that time I thought he is my bunny thats why I didn't said anything to him.
Jk : oh so anyone will come and say that he is your bunny THEN YOU WILL LET HIM KISS YOU.
Tae flinched and got scared of dubble bunny.
Tae : baby I am sorry I will not let anyone touch me other then you.
Jk : hm other then me and your family too.
Tae : (looked at jk's lips) can I?
Jk : yesssss.
Then tae was about to kiss jk but someone came in their room without permission, tae immediately backed away because someone disturb his romantic moment with his bunny.
Tae : you three, can't you stay in your room for sometime and give us some privacy.
Jimin : no we can't.
Tae : and why?
Suga : you should not be with him alone.
Tae : and who are you to tell me this?
Jhope : hyungie he is your brother but tell me one thing that why you want to be alone with him who is he to you? (Teasing)
Tae : my husband and my bunny.
Jimin : correction mr.kim its was, he was your husband.
Suga : now you don't have any relation with him.
Jhope : soo (went to jk and hugged him from back) you can't be alone with my brother who is stranger for you now.
Tae : what the hell are you three saying leave from here.
Jimin : yeah going kookie lets go.
Tae : no no kookie will not goo.
Suga : tae you gave him divorce so he is not your husband he can't be with you.
Tae : no he is my bunny he is my husband and he will be with me.
Tae hold jk's hands tightly.
Jk : btw tae they are right you are not my husband soooo........ (Teasing)
Tae immediately got up from bed and went to side drawer, he took out a ring box and went to kookie, he kneel down infront of him and said.
Tae : kookie will you marry me again?
Jk got up from bed.
Jk : no.
Tae immediately got up from floor and said.
Tae : whyyy?
Jk : I don't want to marry you.
Tae : b..but why kookie w..what I...did ple..please b..bunny I..am sorry but please marry m..me
Jk : no I will not marry you I love someone else.
Tae got shocked tears were flowing from his eyes he looked at YMS then back at jk.
Tae : y...you, w....whom y..you love?
Jk : his name is tiger he looked so cute in childhood and now he look soo handsome I love him soo much.
Tae : bunnyyyyy. (Tae went to him and hugged him)
Jk : awww I am sorry tiger don't cry I was just teasing you and I will marry you again. (Smile)
Then tae backed away and put the ring in jk's finger.
Tae : hmm so Mr.min(pointing at suga) Mr.min (pointing at jimin) and Mr.min(pointing at jhope) now he is my fiance so now I can be with him alone.
Jhope : no you can't because still you are not married to him so you are not allowed to be with kookie.
Tae : and who are you to tell me this?
Jhope : I am your fiance's brother and also your brother's husband.
Tae : hobi please let him be with me please hobi please.
Jhope : no.
Tae : hobi please I am your hyung na please.
Jhope : okk okk but yeah talk to papa and get married again or else there are many boys who has crush on my brother.
Tae : oh hello he is my fiance you can't do this and I will marry him in 3 days.
Jimin : why three days tae you got ready to marry bogum just in 1 day.
Tae : I have to do many preparations and also have to invite many peoples and its korea's no.1 ceo's marriage so it should be a grand wedding.
Jk : no no no tae don't do this much things just a simple marriage is okk.
Jhope : actually hyung jk is right you should not do this much things.
Suga : no its his wedding with his bunny it should be grand.
Jhope : okk btw kookie tomorrow we have test so please prepare for your test and tae hyungie help him please.
Then YMS went to their room.
Jk : tae I don't want to study.
Tae : no koo you have to study or else you will fail in test.
Jk : okk. (Pout)
Tae : aww my baby don't pout you are looking so cute and don't worry we will study for sometime then we will sleep okk?
Jk : no no I will not sleep we will first go out for eating ice cream.
Tae : okk my baby as you say.
Then tae tought jk then they went to eat ice cream and after eating ice cream they slept.

In YMS's room.

Jhope : ahhhh you both, I am here teaching you and here you both are laughing at me am I am joker to you or is something on my face huh I will surely now punish you both. (Sternly)
Suga : hobaa we are laughing at you because you are looking like a cute baby.
Jhope : oh really I am looking like baby then now get up and stand there and revise this whole chapter I am going to take bath and when I come I will listen this whole chapter and even if you will answer one question wrong then you will get punishment.
Jimin : no no sunshine please not this whole chapter and that too standing there please hoba no.
Jhope : I said what I said now goo. (Glared at them)
Suga : o..ok ok
Then yoonmin stand beside sofa and start remembering the chapter and jhope went to take bath.

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻