chapter.5🌻

Yoonminseok's marriage day.

Today was yoonminseok's marriage yoonmin were already standing on stage then jhope came with his papa.
Taemoo gave jhope's hand to yoonmin and said.
Taemoo : he is my prince I love him so much please take care of him.
Yoonmin : hm.
They just hummed in response then marriage started and after marriage jhope was crying mess because he will miss his parents so much he is their prince he can't leave his parents but he have to and jimin was also crying but not too much suga was standing with jimin then after meeting with jimin's parents they all went to kim mansion.

In kim mansion.
In yoonminseok's room.

YMS(yoonminseok) were standing in their room they don't know what to say but jimin said.
Jimin : jhope go get fresh. (Cold)
Jhope : yeah
Then jhope got fresh and came back.
Jhope : you also go get f..fresh?
Suga : hm jimin lets go.
Jhope : a..are you both going together?
Jimin : jhope its none of your business so shut up. (Cold)
Then yoonmin went to get fresh.
Jhope : why so rude I just asked him (Pout) leave it hobiyaa lets sleep on couch and give them their personal space.
Then jhope took one pillow from bed and a blanket from cupboard and put them on couch and layed on couch.

Lets go to yoonmin.

Yoonmin were eating eachother I mean kissing.
Suga : jiminieee I love you soo much.
Jimin : I love you too yoonie.
Suga kissed jimin again after sometime jimin patted on suga's chest then suga back away both were not breathing heavily.
Suga : baby I don't like that jhope.
Jimin : me neither, suga lets go out or what will he think about us.
Suga : let him think whatever he want I don't care.
Then after sometime they went out from bathroom and saw jhope sleeping on couch and was about to fall jimin quickly ran to him and took him in bridal style.
Jimin : suga he will fall from couch what should we do?
Suga : we don't have any other option.
Then jimin layed jhope on bed in middle and himself layed on left side suga layed on right side.
Suga : baby how will we hug each other?
Jimin : don't know.
Suga : only one option.
Jimin : yeah.
Then yoonmin hugged jhope and eachother and slept.

Next morning.

Jhope woke up and saw he was in middle of yoonmin and both were hugging him and each other he tried to got up but because of movement yoonmin got up.
Jhope : how I came here?
Jimin : last night you was about to fall from couch so I took you and layed you here and about hugging you, so me and suga were sleeping in distance so we have no option then hugging you and eachother.
Jhope : ok ok I just asked why are you getting so hyper.
Jimin : I am not getting hy...
Suga : jiminiee leave this we have college and if we got late then that professer will again scold us.
Jhope : oh yeah today is my first day in seoul college I don't want to be late on my first day please let me get fresh first?
Jimin : hm go.
Then jhope took his clothes and ran towards bathroom after 5 minutes jhope came out running and sat on dressing table drying his hairs.
Jimin : why you are in so hurry don't forget that you will go to college with us and jk also have to go.
Jhope : oh yeah I completely forgot please you both go quickly and get ready.
Suga : can you just stop shouting in this early morning you are so annoying.
Jhope : yeah I know that now goooo.
Then yoonmin also went to get ready then they came back and YMS went down and sat on dinning table.
Taemoo : what happened hobi you looked so tensed?
Jhope : papa today is my first day in college I don't want to have bad impresion on my professers, papa you yourself tought me that first impression is last impression right.
Hari : wow here you are getting worried about your first day and that bunny faced human is still in his room.
Tae : who said that?
Hari : huh?
Tae : when I woke up jk was not in room.
Rm : hari don't underestimate you son he got up early and made breakfast he is still in kitchen.
Then jk came.
Jk : guys breakfast is ready.
Then jk served everyone but jhope got up from his chair.
Jhope : I don't want to eat.
Hari : jhope please just eat with us na please we are going back today.
Jhope sat and start eating fastly.
Tae : hobi calm down eat slowly no one is taking your food away from you. (Softly)
Everyone got shocked because tae never talked this sweetly and softly to anyone whom he is not comfortable with and he takes soo much time to get comfortable with someone but he got comfortable with jhope so easily.
Jhope : taehyungie hyung I have college na I don't want to get late.
Tae : but hobi you will go with suga jimin and jk na and I can't see any of them being worried about getting late.
Jin : its because they don't like to study jk also don't like to study but jhope love studying so much.
Tae : really you are just like me I also like studying.
Hari : not only in studying he is also like you when he got angry.
Jhope : eomma my mood is good but by saying this you are ruining my mood and I will not think for a second before calling your father and my meternal grandfather and tell him that his daughter is teasing me and then no going on work for a whole month so now tell me do you want this?
Jin : you are really like tae he also blackmail Rm like this.
Jk : maybe because when hobi was in eomma's tummy he used to talk to him(jhope) the most. (Sadly because tae don't remember anything)

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻