chapter.4🌻

On beach.

They reached on beach and start walking jhope was in between of both they were walking no one was saying anything there was a complete silence but jhope decided to broke it.
Jhope : when you both met?
Jimin : huh? (Confused)
Jhope : I said how you both met can you tell me your love story?
Suga : first sit I am tired then we will tell you. (Cold)
Then they sat jimin on left side suga on right and jhope in middle.
Jimin : we met in our college when the college just started I came to college and I saw suga I didn't know why but I wanted to talk to him so after class I went to him and called him from behind.
Suga : when I turned around I was lost in him he was looking so beautiful.
Jimin : was?
Suga : no you are still beautiful as before.
Jhope : continue the story.
Jimin : yeah so I talked to him then we became friends and after two months we became so close to each other.
Suga : and when I realize my feelings for him I was thinking that should I purpose him or not but then I propose him but he didn't accept because his parents are so strict.
Jhope : (Chuckle) if I ever ask my parents that I love someone or something they will say okk when should we fix the marriage my parents are not strict but my brother is very strict.
Jimin : yeah we already saw that.
Jhope : don't talk about that.
Suga : should I continue story or not? (Cold)
Jhope : yeah yeah continue.
Suga : he reject me because of his parents but I talked to his parents then he accepted so we became boyfriends and we promised eachother to marry eachother.
Jhope : can I say something to you if you don't mind because I know you will be angry.
Jimin : yeah say.
Jhope : (he got up and looked at them)so let me ask you all people why the hell you promise someone which you don't know that if you will complete your promise or not and if you guys can't complete that then just why the hell you give that person a false hope why everyone just do promises suga you promised him that you both will marry eachother but our parents had promised eachother in past that they will marry their sons to eachother and because of that promise your promise broken yeah I know that you are also marrying him but I am also in this so technically you both didn't completed your promise then why the hell people do false promises.
Jimin : jhope a..are you okk.
Jhope : y..yeah I..I am sorry actually when I hear this promise word I got very angry I am sorry.
Jimin : its okk.
Suga : I think we should go back. (Cold)
Jhope : hm lets go.
Then they went to their car and suga start the driving.
Then after sometime jimin saw a ice cream shop.
Jimin : yoonie can we have ice cream?
Suga : sure.
Then suga stopped the car.
Jimin : jhope which ice cream would you like to eat.
Jhope : chocolate.
Suga : okk three chocolate ice creams right?
Jimin : yess.
Jhope : you both also like chocolate?
Jimin : hm. (Cold)
Then suga went to buy ice cream and came back, he gave the ice creams to jimin and jhope and again start the driving.
They reached home and went to their rooms.

In taekook's room.

Jk : tae sleep na why are you working this late?
Tae : jungkook I have a new project so shut up and let me complete this file.
Jk : but ta...
Tae : jk can you just shut up.
Jk didn't said anything and sat on couch.
After sometime.
Tae : why are you not sleeping?
Jk : because you are not sleeping.
Tae : jk are you crazy, sleep.
Jk : then you also sleep.
Tae : ahh okk.
Then tae put his laptop on side and layed on bed, jk also layed on couch.
Tae : jungkook.
Jk : hm?
Tae : you shouldn't have slapped jhope.
Jk : I know taetae he is angry with me but don't worry I will make up with him he will forgive me.
Tae : hm don't call me that. (cold)
Jk : why, I will call you taetae.
Tae : jk don't call me that.
Jk : I will call you taetae and thats it.
Tae didn't said and closed his eyes.

In jhope's room.

Jhope in mind : they both are so cute yeah they are rude but still they are so good I know they love each other soo much but I can't help myself thinking about them.....but jhope you have no right on them they love eachother....one second do I love them? Yeah maybe I do but they......but loving someone is not a crime and maybe one day they will also love me and even if not its okk.
Then jhope slept while thinking about yoonmin.

(Please do comments and tell me if you like I story or not)

Too be continued..

Its frictional story don't take it seriously ignore my mistakes and if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..🌻