Prologue: Team Dark

Third person

Four agents walked down a hall, their footsteps echoing against the metal floor.

At the end of the hall stood a large set of double doors, with a name and title imprinted on them.

"Commander Abraham Towers"

The first in the group pushed the door open as they approached and they all walked in.
Inside was a desk with lean and slender hedgehog, his long quills an elegant ivory white , and pulled back into a braid.
He wore a black button up with muted cyan slacks and black flats.
A name stand on his desk read "Assitant; Silver Ivory".

His golden eyes moved behind rose gold round framed glasses, and he looked up at the group that had entered.

"Just a moment, I'll tell him you're here." Silver said, his voice soft and calm, pressing a button on his office phone.
"Commander, Team Dark is here to see you." He said into the intercom.

"Let them in." Said a more gruff voice from the other side.

Silver pressed a button under his desk and the wooden doors in the waiting room swung open.

The head of the group nodded and walked in, their team following behind them.

They stepped inside and the doors closed behind them.

"Commander Tower, you wanted to see us?" Asked the head of the group.

"Yes, yes, sit down." Said the tall man, standing by the windows at the back of his office.

They all sat down, minus the robot in the group since he knew he would crush the chair.

All four agents faced the Commander, watching him intently.

Ah wait, where are my manners? Introductions are at hand.

The head of the group sat in the middle, a tall ebony black hedgehog with red streaks in his quills. He had sharp crimson eyes and taller ears, along with gold piercings on his ears and one on his lip. His build wasn't too burly but clearly well fit, and he had a scar across his muzzle and on his right hand.
He wore a white button-up with black suit pants and nice dark red shoes.

The one on his right was a very attractive female bat. She was thick and busty and wore blue eyeshadow that brought out her diamond blue eyes and bright red lipstick. Her fur was a striking color of white, short cut and silky. She had a singular scar on her forehead, covered up by her fluffy bangs.
She wore a black tube top with a fitting red skirt and formal black heels.

The one on his left was a more muscular female panther, her eyes a sharp cat-like green. Her black soft fur was short and her bangs were more shaggy yet elegant at the same time, framing her scarred face.
She had many viable scars, ones on her muzzle and side of her head, and due to her fitting navy blue off the shoulder sweater, you could see them on her shoulders, and the nicks in her tail. She wore white suit pants with navy blue heels.

The fourth one stood in the back, a tall burly robot with the omega symbol on one of his shoulders.
He was a shade of black, yellow, and red.

Meet Team Dark

Shadow, the ebony hedgehog.

Rouge, the attractive bat.

Midnight, the scarred panther.

Omega, the powerful looking robot.

They all work for the man, Abraham Tower.
In a secret agency, known as the Crystal League Agency.

Team Dark was the best Team they had...although, that didn't mean they were the best agents they had.
They worked as a team, and some of other agents murmured they could compete with their best agent in the entire Agency.